• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Express your emotions 2: Emotion harder

bogusflint

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3524-1992-7991
You're a vile one, Mr. ()!
You have termites in your smile
You have all the tender sweetness
Of a seasick crocodile
Mr. ()!
Given the choice between the two of you
I'd take the seasick crocodile!

give this message to anyone you hate

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
Is pushing someone for having a bit of banter with you just chasing and punching you okay? Well, it was banter, I just pushed him away because I was tired. But it seems because he is an 'ambassador' and a better student than me then I'm lying, sure he's a great student. But I'm a good student too, hence why I had citizenship awards.

I mean, the teacher's meant to be helping me. Hence what my headteacher said to me in March, I've lied before only to get myself out of annoying bullshit; simple as.

Get a lie detector *****

Cephalobro

Well, next year is when I go to college, I'm honestly very scared about this. Especially with the pressure to do well that my parents put me through even in the times in which I'm just not feeling my best. Although, some comfort for myself is that I set a personal goal to get a girl to like me during these 4 years in college. One fear that I always have about this is if she is already seeing another guy. Maybe I'm just scared of the future in general right now.

Raumdeuter

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4621-1461-0439
Well, next year is when I go to college, I'm honestly very scared about this. Especially with the pressure to do well that my parents put me through even in the times in which I'm just not feeling my best. Although, some comfort for myself is that I set a personal goal to get a girl to like me during these 4 years in college. One fear that I always have about this is if she is already seeing another guy. Maybe I'm just scared of the future in general right now.
It's natural to feel that pressure from the expectations of family members and also in a way it shows that you care. You ought to communicate more with your parents as well as other family members to turn those negative emotions away and focus on what can be done positively. It's also important to get the most out for your education which is something we were all told at an early age. Focus on just doing the most that you can do because The best parents will know that even if you somehow don't get the results you desire, they will still applaud the sacrifice and effort you put in your work. So all in all, don't stress yourself out on what may happen in the future too much and instead focus on what you can do now presently and in the moment.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Kinda stressed out. Got a ton of College work to do, and now I just got screwed over since my dorm has a bedbug issue, which now makes things like washing and cleaning my clothes very inconvenient for me.

Producer Kyle

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4514-8542-7319
All the expectations of my parents are overwhelming me. That and I have math and phyics 5th and 6th period, two of the most boring and difficult subjects for me (especially physics). That and i am failing both of those classes.

Otherwise, i'm doing good right now. I'm making an animation about a silly man turning his head. doing what i usually do.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

First week was just all over the place, since two of my classes were at the actual college where the other three were online, but I managed to do everything and get into the organized way of doing things. A few things left to do and I will be able to do everything without being stressed out.

Heart of Ice

Semi-Pro Squid
This is technically against the rules to revive this thread but I got some stuff I gotta vent so I'll take whatever punishment the mods see fit.

Lately I don't even feel human any more. My number one dream in life was to find a great girl to get married to but that's been rough. I don't think I've had a crush on someone for several years now. I wonder if there's something wrong with me or perhaps this is normal?

Do I just force it? Am I living a lie? I attract a respectable amount of attention from women but I don't feel any legitimate connection of any kind.

It's not just women either I don't really have anybody I hang out with and for some reason I don't care. I feel like by having friends I'll just find myself seeking their validation of my existence and I feel that would weaken me.

But seriously I don't feel human any more. I'm not a monster mind you but I don't feel any connection to people at all any more. I know the difference between right and wrong but I just don't think it'd bother me much if everybody in my life dropped dead. I feel so detached from reality. And I don't understand why I am so supremely apathetic about forming relationships.

What the actual hell is wrong with me?

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
As of late, there has been a lot of drama going on in the many communities I'm in, and it's really got me burned out. Like, it's hard to enjoy a lot of the things I used to because of the drama that's been going on. I've also gotten really cynical about life and other people too, since people are nowadays always fighting and arguing over stuff. It makes me feel sad and depressed.

splooshfo101

Inkling
Currently my life sucks it's like I can't get anything right also theres soooooooo much drama going on at the school I go to and everything just... sucks

Vernaltick

Full Squid
To most of the people on this thread, my advice to you is to get in touch with your family and get a pet! Hope this helps your all amazing!

frankus

Banned (6 points)
This is a thread where you can share your thoughts, positive or negative. Did you have a bad day? Are you overjoyed about something? Whatever it is, get it off your chest here!

Just so we're all on the same page, please read the rules:
https://squidboards.com/help/terms

That said, a disclaimer. The previous thread with this title and purpose was deleted because of users attacking each other. I'm remaking this thread because it genuinely did some good in the community, but I urge everyone to report posts that are negative towards others. No exceptions, that includes me. Let's keep the atmosphere in here if not positive, then at least constructive and supportive. We all need to be supportive of each other, respect opinions even if you don't agree with them. Basically, don't be a jerk and you're fine.

Also, talk of suicide isn't allowed here, sorry. If you need to get that off your chest, contact someone privately or use resources available to you, here's a couple samples.
Now that all that is on the table... tell us what's on your mind, and have a great day!
Can we like just talk about Splatoon, it's lore, artwork, and the game?

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I'm not sure why you felt the need to question the existence of a thread that's been inactive for 2 years. What do you gain from doing so? That said, back when this website was active people talked about a lot more than just Splatoon here, hence, you know, the entire off-topic section. This isn't even the first rendition of this thread, there was an even older express your emotions thread with thousands upon thousands of posts over several years that got unintentionally deleted by the mods because of a troll :rolleyes:
Can you all see a psychologist? I don't think I can help any of you because I don't experience downs. I just want to talk about Splatoon.
So yeah. This is here for people to express their emotions, hence the name, and it sounds like you need to express some empathy because that comes off as remarkably selfish.

Cephalobro

Can you all see a psychologist? I don't think I can help any of you because I don't experience downs. I just want to talk about Splatoon.
Sometimes, people need a place to vent out because there isn't any other place to do so without getting yelled at, being opposed, or being banned. You may not experience downs, but it's foolish to assume that others don't experience them either. Plus, not everyone has access to a psychiatrist, so using a place to vent is the next best alternative. Because it's actually bad for the health to keep emotions bottled up, especially the negative emotions.

MrMoth

Flingza Enjoyer
NNID
MothBoi
Switch Friend Code
SW-6372-9131-0442
Well, I had a panic attack yesterday, my first one. It wasn’t that fun (go figure). I felt scared, weak, brittle, and there was no one that helped me. At least I’m ok now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom