Grizzco Break Room

Yusuke

Inkling
NNID
Yusuke
For those who didn't get to try the best ink efficiency ever, Mr. Grizz's crazy charger is on the loadout right now.
Very good loadout btw.

Rose✦

Inkling
Oh boi my last shift was the worst thing ever. Right off the bat someone was AFK and they had the roller.
Furthermore we had a goldie in the first wave so our remaining party was slaughtered in seconds.
I didn't even had the chance of collecting one single egg.

blackfrost89

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3304-4824-3516
For those who didn't get to try the best ink efficiency ever, Mr. Grizz's crazy charger is on the loadout right now.
Very good loadout btw.
I didn't even know that there were special weapons available in Salmon Run, so I was more than confused when I received the Grizzco Charger for the first time in today's session. Especially when I fired the first few shots.

Cephalobro

This shift was... interesting to say the least, I managed to reach Profreshional 500. It is very ironic that sniper weapons were deadly in my hands this shift when that's not usually the case in general. I took the job of splatting Salmonids and protecting teammates, which is possibly the reason why I got this far.

blackfrost89

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3304-4824-3516
Gotta love it when you’re on the last wave, quota has been met, with 10 seconds remaining...and the last player alive on the team decides to collect more eggs rather than running away. He got splatted with 3-5 seconds remaining.

Cephalobro

Gotta love it when you’re on the last wave, quota has been met, with 10 seconds remaining...and the last player alive on the team decides to collect more eggs rather than running away. He got splatted with 3-5 seconds remaining.
Yes! I hate that too, especially on Griller waves. Last one, there was one teammate who lead the Grillers into my other teammates, effectively costing us the match.

blackfrost89

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3304-4824-3516
Last one, there was one teammate who lead the Grillers into my other teammates, effectively costing us the match.
I’m...kinda guilty of doing that myself. Every time I see the pointer on me, I tend to panic and just run everywhere. I’m starting to realise that this is far from being the best strategy, haha.

Dark Sage Walker

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-8295-5505-1414
Speaking of the Hydra. High tide with that at the Lost Outpost is not fun I think.
This is because Lost Outpost is a trick. An illusion devist by Satan. We must go ahead dauntlessly! Make rapid progress!

But seriously, Lost Outpost only really goes well when you have weapons that can do well in enclosed spaces. The moment you have to take a long ranged weapon into high tide on Lost Outpost then you are no longer bringing your A game. To little space, too many mooks running amok. Don't even get me started on what happens if a Steel Eel decides to poke its head out of the water to say 'hello.'

Just remember, when ever things go south on Lost Outpost, likely it's because Lost Outpost is horrible. I used to like it, but then the ugly realities of the stage hit me like a lead brick to the face.

blackfrost89

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3304-4824-3516
Bah, playing tired and in a bad mood thanks to a stressful day at work was a bad idea. I played quite badly and my teammates couldn't save most runs either. I wouldn't blame the losses on them though, they didn't make too many stupid moves from what I've seen. Especially compared to me, haha.

Got up to 1200 points to collect my Superbonus, dropped down from Profresh 200 to 130 or something and shut down the game afterwards. I originally wanted to play some Turf War too, but that doesn't go well with a bad mood. At all.

blackfrost89

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3304-4824-3516
Shoutout to my teammates in Profresh who kept wasting their special at the start of wave 1...we even wiped against a Goldie Seeking wave. Horrible day to be playing Salmon Run.

xXShadeXx

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-3241-7928-4020
Shoutout to my teammates in Profresh who kept wasting their special at the start of wave 1...we even wiped against a Goldie Seeking wave. Horrible day to be playing Salmon Run.
Ya know? That's kind of funny. For the past few days, I've been running into a lot of people who have been wasting their specials before wave one, or after a wave is completed. And no, it's not when the last wave is completed. It's after wave 1 or 2 is completed. Like...why?

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Ya know? That's kind of funny. For the past few days, I've been running into a lot of people who have been wasting their specials before wave one, or after a wave is completed. And no, it's not when the last wave is completed. It's after wave 1 or 2 is completed. Like...why?
I have mistakes a wave 2 for a wave 3 one or two times and wasted one at the end of it, and I have occasionally accidentally pressed the stick down in the heat of the moment, but it certainly happens quite a bit for it all to be slip-ups like that.

Erebus

Full Squid
NNID
Grace
Switch Friend Code
SW-3893-5350-1423
My teammate in Profresh, armed with a mini splatling, just tried to take out a steelhead with a splat bomb. It rolled right off of that green thing onto the ground (of course). Yeah, we lost that one. How did that guy even get to Profresh?

Also, does Profresh get harder as your rank # goes up? I'm at 400 right now, and I can't tell. Between different weapons and teammates, it's hard to tell if the difficulty changes.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Well, it is really not hard to get to profreshional.

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Also, does Profresh get harder as your rank # goes up? I'm at 400 right now, and I can't tell. Between different weapons and teammates, it's hard to tell if the difficulty changes.
Seems that way to me. The boss spawn rate just seems more frequent the higher you go in profresh.

blackfrost89

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3304-4824-3516
Seems that way to me. The boss spawn rate just seems more frequent the higher you go in profresh.
I feel special events also happen more frequently on higher ranks. For example, In the 200 range I've been getting quite a few waves in the fog, whereas in the 100 range I haven't seen this event at all recently.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
I take back every bad thing i ever said about the Octoboy. THIS. This is all i need. Screw playing as cute octogirl, AFRO LAND HERE I COME.
obviously i'm gonna play as both, just hyperboleling it.

blackfrost89

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3304-4824-3516
Can't wait for the Octo Expansion to be released, it pains me having to skip over all spoilery posts/teaser trailers/etc. since I'd like to see as much of it as possible unspoiled.

On another note, Salmon Run's current loadout is really generous. An easy map and a versatile selection of good weapons. Played 8 rounds yesterday, won 7 of them, and reached Profresh 200 again in no time.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I wouldn't call it generous when that awful brella is part of the weapon rotation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom