• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Grizzco Break Room

iced potato

Senior Squid
So I noticed the weapons for the session after the next one is Aerospray, Splat Roller, Rapid Blaster and a mystery weapon. What could this mean? Could it simply just be whatever the new weapon will be this week?

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
So I noticed the weapons for the session after the next one is Aerospray, Splat Roller, Rapid Blaster and a mystery weapon. What could this mean? Could it simply just be whatever the new weapon will be this week?
Personally, I'm hoping for a guaranteed Grizzco slot. Everyone gets a turn with the uber-weapons!

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
looking forward to beating my professional 500 mark hopeing the next rotation weapons can do it they look good and if the question mark can be the grizzo blaster here and there woohoooooo

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Another fun thing happened during my last Salmon Run:

If the tide shifts from low to mid-tide in Marooner's Bay before the next round, you can actually run off to the egg basket platform at the shoreline and stand there during the entire mid-tide wave. Cue one of my teammates thinking it was another low-tide round, but then realizing his mistake he stood on the egg basked platform and was marooned from the rest of us!

We basically all looked on as all the salmonid swarmed around this tiny island in the distance, and needless to say he didn't live long.

iced potato

Senior Squid
For the love of Cthulhu, please try not to stand/run in front of the Heavy Splatling user duing Glowflies wave. Kept happening to me when I had it and half the time it seemed like my shots were just hitting the backs of my teammates.

Cue one of my teammates thinking it was another low-tide round, but then realizing his mistake he stood on the egg basked platform and was marooned from the rest of us!
Last time Marooner's Bay was up, 2 of my teammates did that, but I believe they did it on purpose just to goof off, haha.

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
Was today kamikaze day? Most of my teammates were death machines, but they died alot. I had one match where I got 10 rez's. I don't fully mind, since I'm usually around to revive them, and they go right back to killing pretty efficiently. It's just that in some matches, if I happen to die, that's it. A coward only has so much survivability.

Had another match where we had a disconnect at the start of the match. How did it turn out? Well.... Pat and Ryoma were great. We even survived a glowfly rush in that state.
DMpcRNrVQAENJgN.jpg large.jpg

iced potato

Senior Squid
Feels good to use the Grizzco Blaster again! I got it first go when I started playing. :D

I also came so close to successfully winning all 3 waves with just one teammate, but the two us died in the final round with less than a minute left. High tide and too many bosses spawning for two Inklings to handle.

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Ah, the Grizzco Blaster is back this soon? Then I guess it didn't matter that much that I missed the Grizzco Brella last week.

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
Myeah, it was nice to see the Grizzco Blaster again and this means that there's a chance both the Grizzco weapons will return again in the future. :3
How did you guys like that the fourth weapon was random? I thought it was sweet! First I thought it'd always be the Grizzco Blaster or the Grizzco Brella, but it could be anything. I think I got the good ol' Octobrush twice. :D
Very nice and efficient load-out today, and my teammates were solid too. A very nice Salmon Run day, for sure!
(The best thing about today's load-out imho is the Splat Roller! I have missed the Rollers in SR so much <3)

Jon914

Pro Squid
Today's loadout was excellent. I topped out at a 91 egg run, 0 deaths, with some awesome randoms. Plenty of 70-80 egg runs too!

Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 11.25.59 AM.png

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Played to max pay and only got the grizzco blaster twice :(

Enjoyed the load out as a whole but it was tough on Griller rounds. Well for me at least.

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
@calamaro, Sorry about that! I played until I had almost reached 10000 pts... if I remember correctly. And I think I played with the Grizzco Blaster five times or so. So every 2000 pts. it showed up. ;p
Griller rounds are actually becoming rather exciting for me. What has Mr. Grizz done to my sanity? D:

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
@calamaro, Sorry about that! I played until I had almost reached 10000 pts... if I remember correctly. And I think I played with the Grizzco Blaster five times or so. So every 2000 pts. it showed up. ;p
Griller rounds are actually becoming rather exciting for me. What has Mr. Grizz done to my sanity? D:
Tis the life of a GrizzCo employee...

Im with you on the Griller rounds. Becoming my favorite. Such a good feeling finishing a high tide Griller round.

iced potato

Senior Squid
This had to be on purpose just to be annoying, right?

I just played a round of Salmon Run where all 3 waves were low-tide ones and two of my teammates were constantly falling drowning in the water. Wish I took a screenshot of the end results to show how many times they each died.

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
Tis the life of a GrizzCo employee...

Im with you on the Griller rounds. Becoming my favorite. Such a good feeling finishing a high tide Griller round.
I never thought I would ever have any positive things to say about Grillers, but yeah, they're so satisfying to grill. ^o^
This had to be on purpose just to be annoying, right?

I just played a round of Salmon Run where all 3 waves were low-tide ones and two of my teammates were constantly falling drowning in the water. Wish I took a screenshot of the end results to show how many times they each died.
It sure sounds like it. I have noticed that trolls are becoming more common in Splatoon 2, which is disappointing. Either people falling into the water over and over, collecting one (or none) egg, or just jumping around not doing anything in turf wars... I hope I've just been unlucky with players recently, and that this isn't how it's going to continue. :confused:

iced potato

Senior Squid
In Salmon Run I sometimes can't tell if people are just having a bad time with an unfamiliar weapon or are purposely playing badly. In my final game today, all 3 of my teammates suddenly started constantly dying during the final wave. I rescued them all, turned around to go back to some bosses that needed taking out and they were all dead again seconds later, so I threw a bomb over to them, then another, but they didn't even bother to move towards the bombs, so we lost the game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Raxel920

Full Squid
I feel you guys on the Goo Tuber. Painful charge time, mundane range, and its charge storing is useless in a mode that spams enemies.

You know what would be awesome for SR? Bamboozler, but I’ve never had it, nor have I seen anyone with it. Has anyone else gotten it?

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
@iced potato, Yup, that's a pretty common sight to behold! I also think that sometimes the people get pushed into the water by the mobs immediately as they get rescued. ...It happened to me today. ´;|
I feel you guys on the Goo Tuber. Painful charge time, mundane range, and its charge storing is useless in a mode that spams enemies.

You know what would be awesome for SR? Bamboozler, but I’ve never had it, nor have I seen anyone with it. Has anyone else gotten it?
No, the Bamboozler hasn't been added to Salmon Run's weapon arsenal yet. But let's hope it will! C:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom