Grizzco Break Room

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I agree. In fact, I think Hydra Splatling is the worst weapon for Salmon Run. Like this post if you agree, and if you don't, post and say why.
Its up there for being garbage but I would have to say either brush or bamboozler are really unfun also.

Kidnacho

Senior Squid
NNID
Kidnacho
Switch Friend Code
SW-3767-4369-9288
Its up there for being garbage but I would have to say either brush or bamboozler are really unfun also.
Eh, Inkbrush can go either way. But I agree on the Bamboozler.
For me personally, the scopes are one if not the worst weapons as someone who plays anything but chargers. The limited view is just really hard for me.

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
I disagree but will post my full opinion later.

Hiro Protagonest

Full Squid
The Hydra doesn't feel good to use in Salmon Run but also is not the worst weapon, for sure. I will also put the bamboozler above the brushes for two reasons. 1. It can paint straight lines for relatively cheap. 2. It can kill bosses with reasonable effectiveness, works better than a decent number against Steelheads and Stingers.

My modus operandi has shifted to using splat bombs as the primary mob-killing weapon, so the lack of piercing shots on the bamboozler just means I use bombs.

Worst weapon is still inkbrush, then octobrush. These are the only weapons I will outright refuse to take shifts with.

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Inkbrushes just guarantee you'll win a Goldie Run.
By Goldie Run do you mean the Rush/Glowfly or the Goldie Seeking? I can kinda get on board with seeking round since you can hustle eggs to the basket if your team provides the eggs for ya.

heyitschad

Inkling
NNID
scuzyxzero
Switch Friend Code
SW-2554-9598-1105
I usually have to do the hustling and move the eggs, but hey, as long as that quota is met. If there were only a way to manipulate the Goldies into running to the basket more.

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
Ballpoint/Dapples/Dualies/Bamboozler might be the best rotation I’ve seen for Salmon Run so far. You have 3 weapons that paint well, 3 that do crazy DPS, 2 long range and 1 mid range that can acceptably kill a Steelhead, pretty sure all 4 can solo a Drizzler in one instance of it opening up, and all 4 are very mobile with 2 being lightweight and 2 mid-weight. None of them are particularly Ink-hungry, but the Ballpoint gets up there if you’re on a rampage; it has the added flexibility of switching modes though, and long range is decent for taking out a Stinger at a distance.

The only downside is that the Bamboozler and Ballpoint are considered to be weapons with higher learning curves, and because of this the average solo queue [WUT] member-in-training is going to flounder with them and pull the team down.

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
Ballpoint/Dapples/Dualies/Bamboozler

ya i agree now..... at first look i was very skeptical but after doing the rotation i got up to pro 740 and enjoyed every gun

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
I’m having a hard time comprehending what’s happening this shift. The first run I go in, some loser does nothing but die from the start of wave 1 until we lost on wave 2; he died 11 times in total, not counting all the times he jumped in the water consecutively before a wave starts. So thanks to him I’m down past 400 into the sub-400 hell, which so many people argue doesn’t exist.

So far I’ve lost every round because people just can’t figure out how to fire a gun, I’m at 350 and unless I hard carry I don’t think I’ll be escaping any time soon.

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
I’m having a hard time comprehending what’s happening this shift. The first run I go in, some loser does nothing but die from the start of wave 1 until we lost on wave 2; he died 11 times in total, not counting all the times he jumped in the water consecutively before a wave starts. So thanks to him I’m down past 400 into the sub-400 hell, which so many people argue doesn’t exist.

So far I’ve lost every round because people just can’t figure out how to fire a gun, I’m at 350 and unless I hard carry I don’t think I’ll be escaping any time soon.
i feel your pain, i find i get too many crap partners until i reach pro 500 and once again wish there was less of a gap under the same title holders

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
The GrizzCo charger is not for the run of the mill squid.

I agree the load-out with the bamboozler was really fun and with a good group of coworkers quite deadly.

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Just like a real job... Same ole same ole in the land of egg fetching. *sighs*

Yusuke

Inkling
NNID
Yusuke
Anyone working right now to create a better future for Inkopolis?
I've seen some welcome changes:
- Grillers now drop five golden eggs;
- DC makes you lose 10 points instead of 20.

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
Many moons ago, there was The Ironic Double Run Speed Flippy Floppies.

But today, another pair of novelty footwear enters the race: The Ironic Double Run Speed Flipper Floppers!

I'll probably make a set with the double swim speed life jacket and the IDEKlol goggles.

BirdAndreo

Senior Squid
After last update is anyone having a weird glitch where the game disconnects hard after the rotation message while playing Salmon run? it happened twice to me. It gives me error like i suddenly turned off my wifi, and i'm forced to reconnect and watch off the hook news!

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Many moons ago, there was The Ironic Double Run Speed Flippy Floppies.

But today, another pair of novelty footwear enters the race: The Ironic Double Run Speed Flipper Floppers!

I'll probably make a set with the double swim speed life jacket and the IDEKlol goggles.
What?

Cephalobro

I still would've liked it better if the Octoleet Armor was this month's gear, with the Octoleet Boots being fitting for October's gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom