• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'm sick of ________

Maave

Inkling Commander
I'm sick of people running in running out of the first spawn like goons. Just move in the direction you spawned or wait a sec for the teammates to pass, stop running in front of other people and blocking their ink and movement.

AbsentPlayer

Full Squid
NNID
absentplayer
@Cuttleshock, It's not the striped black-and-yellow bar you're referring to, right? That's the first thing coming to my mind. I'll have to investigate myself next time Moray is in play and make use of it.
I'm pretty sure that @Cuttleshock is referring to the poles on either side of plat. I have a terrible habit of throwing burstbombs into the when I'm trying to stop a flanking tentatek or something.

I'm sick of rollers, well the premium ones anyway. Dynamo, Tempered and there was another one whose name escapes me.

You can be splatted even when you're on the side of them and not directly facing the roller and the range on some of them is absolutely crazy. its such a cop out to use them and an easy way out.

Also, Luna Blasters in Tower Control, the weapon that rewards mediocrity.

It would be great if players mix up their weapons a bit instead of using the standard Gals,etc It give more depth to the game to try something new.

AbsentPlayer

Full Squid
NNID
absentplayer
I'm sick of me (an S rank sniper) finding it nearly impossible to rank up to A+ after a 2 day long losing streak! A rank is torture!

sammich

Inkling Cadet
splat zones is kind of a ****show right now.
it's mahi mahi and kelp dome. kelp is... ok. but mahi mahi... i haven't played this stage on SZ in a long time but it's turned into bomb / dynamo hell.

dynamos are already notorious in SZ but with most levels having either two zones or a divider/object in between it's not that big of a deal (it's kind of comparable to blasters in TC). but on mahi mahi it's just a giant block of empty space. what's funny is that there was one point where three of us were shooting to reclaim the middle WHICH WE ALREADY HAD but every time the dynamo (who was alone) got a single swing in we lost the zone. if he managed to knock some of us out, it took two swings to completely claim a zone that had been 100% the enemy's color.

that's ridiculous.

bomb rushes are also annoying because generally on this stage there will be at least 2 bomb rushes (1 on each side) per skirmish. i already don't like bomb rushes because they slow down the game and make it really difficult for me to aim, but on mahi mahi SZ it's basically random who ends up with the entire zone. also, with very little to hide behind, if your opponent has more bomb rushes than you, there's nowhere to hide and you'll get pushed nearly off the back into the water.

this stage on this mode is... just a joke. i don't understand how they've left it in rotation.
maybe if they had left the central wall and either stacked unpaintable blocks above it or made the top pointy so you can't pass over it (hell, i don't see why not just leave it as it is and let people cross it, but whatever).

Naikat

Inkling
NNID
AgentLoy
I'm sick of:
  • E-Liters equipping Damage Up for the sole purpose of using burst bombs
  • carbon and dynamo rollers
  • people who don't use the Squid Beacons that were laid down to help the team get back into the action quicker
  • losing points in ranked because of connection problems
  • having afk players on my team
  • Squidbaggers
  • having only 2 maps in rotation
  • Squid Parties (only when everyone else is playing seriously)
  • having to watch the Squid Sisters announce the stages when I get in the game for the second time
  • campers
  • Hammerhead Bridge (I can't use my Kraken as much)
  • Museum D' Alfonsino (2 or more people using bomb rush = lag)
  • some of my allies always going for the kill, and always ending up dying
  • some of my allies that put Squid Beacons and Splash Walls on the spawn area
  • being forced to join the Splatfest when you wanna play ranked
  • people who give up when they're about to lose
  • mirror matches in Splatfest
  • myself
Damn. I know I've repeated some stuff from previous posts but yeah.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
I'm sick of:
  • E-Liters equipping Damage Up for the sole purpose of using burst bombs
  • carbon and dynamo rollers
  • people who don't use the Squid Beacons that were laid down to help the team get back into the action quicker
  • losing points in ranked because of connection problems
  • having afk players on my team
  • Squidbaggers
  • having only 2 maps in rotation
  • Squid Parties (only when everyone else is playing seriously)
  • having to watch the Squid Sisters announce the stages when I get in the game for the second time
  • campers
  • Hammerhead Bridge (I can't use my Kraken as much)
  • Museum D' Alfonsino (2 or more people using bomb rush = lag)
  • some of my allies always going for the kill, and always ending up dying
  • some of my allies that put Squid Beacons and Splash Walls on the spawn area
  • being forced to join the Splatfest when you wanna play ranked
  • people who give up when they're about to lose
  • mirror matches in Splatfest
  • myself
Damn. I know I've repeated some stuff from previous posts but yeah.
Nice ending... lol
But I used to hate carbon rollers BUT NOW I LOVE THEM HELP... I love squid parties like you said 1 person usually kills it the whole time... but it's still fun.
MUSEUM IS THE BEST SHHHH
When I'm about to lose I jump off the edge and if I can't I just Booyah/C'mon like crazy YOU WOULD PROBABLY HATE ME IF WE PLAYED TOGETHER LMAO!

WeirdChillFever

Pro Squid
Since last parody was pretty cool to make, here's a new one.

SOMETHING'S SNEAKING THROUGH THE INK TO FIGHT
OH DAMN, THAT'S RIGHT
THE CARBON.

HE WAS SWIMMING THERE TO DUNK ON ME
BUT I CAN'T SEE
THAT CARBON.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I'm sick of:

- Being spawn camped by better teams
- People treating turf wars like killing is priority instead of inking turf
- Snipers

WeirdChillFever

Pro Squid
Hey guys, as you might know, I have made two ABBA x Splatoon parodies already and I like it a lot to make them.
So my question is basically if you'd like to see more of them as well.

Swiss_Squid

Full Squid
I'm sick of all the freakin' Luna Blasters! They need to nerf the hitbox on that thing. Also the range blaster as well. ಠ_ಠ I hate it so much!!!! Cmon nintendo think of the important things you need to nerf.

Swiss_Squid

Full Squid
All i literally see at higher level and rank is dynamo rollers, e-liters, blasters, other rollers, gallons, and a fast firing BS weapon. It's an inky hell in S. :(

Swiss_Squid

Full Squid
Like the lag doesn't help... Also, idk if anybody notices or if it is just me but I was playing some tower control matches and I couldn't seem to hit the damn people on that thing! I kept sniping and they were glitched into the center protrusion. or something like that. reply to this if you've seen something similar with tower control. I hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it I just hate it.

Swiss_Squid

Full Squid
Pardon my french but it's so ****ing cheap. Luna blasters, range blasters, dynamo rollers, and carbon can all go burn in an inky hell. Don't even get me started about carbons. X0

nasalfire

Inkling
Laggy towers can be terrifying. I'll be the only squid on the tower, but the tower decides it wants to stay where it is.

Then after a few seconds of the tower being a pouty kid, the tower suddenly decides to finally move. AT WARP SPEED.

So I'll be thinking, "Okay tower, I guess we'll just chill here. Foreve--AAAAHHHHH WE'RE GOING TOO FAST"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom