I'm sick of ________

Swiss_Squid

Full Squid
I'm sick of rollers.
Rollers are for people who can't win a single splatoon match.
OMFG YES! Carbon rollers are the bane of my existence. Trying to fight any kind of roller and blaster duo is like trying to stay cold in the roaring flames of hell. It doesn't work out like that man. xD So annoying. Luna blaster is OP af on it's own. why do you need any damage up??? let alone 3 of them bro. just why...

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
OMFG YES! Carbon rollers are the bane of my existence. Trying to fight any kind of roller and blaster duo is like trying to stay cold in the roaring flames of hell. It doesn't work out like that man. xD So annoying. Luna blaster is OP af on it's own. why do you need any damage up??? let alone 3 of them bro. just why...
What weapons are you using that allows you to believe the Luna is OP on anything besides tower control, where its short range is still bad for it.

Creator438

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Creator438
The list could go on for days with me. But I'll only list a few.

I'm sick of:

Splash-o-matics (all these people does is screw me over, even when I go Tentatek)

All Chargers

Mahi-Mahi Resort and Museum D' Alfonsino (for the most part as Turf War stages)

People making me feel inferior via my consent (look up "Eleanor Roosevelt quotes" on Google)

Dying mid-super jump (literally only happens to me, as far as I know)

Shooter weapons looking/feeling like they kill faster than they actually do

Dying to people with Bubblers and Krakens (why can't I just avoid them? They can always avoid me with that stuff! :mad:)

Accidentally resorting to blaming my teammates when it might've just been the other team bodying us

Me calling people bad

Horse-****

Being salty about deaths or loses when I know that "it's just a game" (I'm extremely sensitive and competitive, which is not a good mix!)

... And this list can only go on from there.

Last edited:

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
I'm sick of feeling like I'm not good enough for my team
Yeah, I can get into that mindset a lot too. Especially in S+ Ranked. Sometimes I am obviously the burden of the team, dying the most, killing the least, not planning my plays properly, wasting specials.

It's important to remember you will have off games, and you always remember losses more than wins where you play very well. I always think about how I managed to suck, but I can also think of the many times where I was the best player on the team, and I did everything well. I'm sure you've had plenty of great games too.

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
Suction Bomb Rush. :confused: Between the Berry Splattershot Pro and the Splash-o-Matic being so incredibly common in Turf War these days, it's hard not being annoyed when people are throwing a Suction Bomb Rush at you every five seconds. x)

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
Suction Bomb Rush. :confused: Between the Berry Splattershot Pro and the Splash-o-Matic being so incredibly common in Turf War these days, it's hard not being annoyed when people are throwing a Suction Bomb Rush at you every five seconds. x)
Don't forget the Rapid Balster Deco (I think), and I see a lot more Killer Whales come my way then Suction Bomb Rushes.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
I'm sick of failing the 20 Secondsorless Kelp Dome Dash in Rainmaker!

Half the time when I fail the other team is full of piss and vinegar for the rest of the match because they practically have to dunk it if they want to win.

Swiss_Squid

Full Squid
What weapons are you using that allows you to believe the Luna is OP on anything besides tower control, where its short range is still bad for it.
Well, using sloshers and splatterscope mostly because those are two weapons i use the most. I should learn to counter with splash wall. That is one piece of tech i have yet to implement into my own meta-game unfortunately. But it is hard with them on the tower. how people bound the splash wall of off walls and stuff and get it to center rod on tower is beyond me tbh.

Swiss_Squid

Full Squid
I mean Zerg Canceling helps with some of these shortcomings but still. if your aim isn't on point with a rapid fire or single shot the punish resulting from that is often rage inducing. XO

Brie_no.20

Senior Squid
NNID
belle-noire20
I'm sick of missing my shots as a charger user. Makes me feel like I'm the one holding my team back.

Also, not a fan of new map days. I don't like the idea of playing half my matches on one map within a 24 hour period, but I understand that time-zones are a thing.
I know exactly how that feels, man. Chargers feel great to handle, but for some reason I miss most of my shots. It's especially frustrating when you're someone who is very picky when choosing their shots in the first place. Chargers are weapons that I want to main eventually, but it's a bummer when you find yourself being decent with every other weapon except the one you really like.

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
I'm sick of failing the 20 Secondsorless Kelp Dome Dash in Rainmaker!

Half the time when I fail the other team is full of piss and vinegar for the rest of the match because they practically have to dunk it if they want to win.
It really depends on who's going for objective for this too work...if your team is helping you destroy the shield you can easily push the RM far enough to make it difficult for the other team to come back from. I've found I can push it pretty far with Run Speed, especially considering my main(Wasabi) needs it. Suffice it say I do fairly well on RM in general.

SuperStar2361

Inkling
NNID
SuperStar2361
i'm sick of rollers tbh. they're always able to get me, usually before i even get the chance to splat them. i have no idea how they do it - i tried out the carbon roller deco once, and i was really bad at it and i probably only splatted like one or two people. then again, those people who main rollers have had way more practice than i have.

i'm also sick of those rare occasions where i play ranked, and my team does really well while we're on the same map for a few matches, then as soon as we're on a different map we get completely and utterly destroyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom