• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Infestation in Inkopolis! IC

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope gets her rings, while the Octarian army brings her to Octocommander Fortress. They bring her further in the dome, next to a bunch of Octocommanders. Hope attempts to break out, but the Octocommanders open fire on Hope when they see her. Hope gets hit from the rapid-fire shots from the Octocommanders, falling to her knees in pain.

Cephalobro

Coral and Kelp go to Octo Canyon to somehow sneak Hope out of there without the Octarians noticing.

"This will bring back some bad memories." Coral says.

"I know, but I can make the pain go away for both of us." Kelp replies.

"That's true, I just wish I would never had to go back underground at all. I still have fear of the dome collapsing in on us." Coral explains his worry. "But for anyone who gets captured by those who are loyal to DJ Octavio no matter what, I will do anything to save him or her."

They both enter the nearest kettle to begin their search.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
The nearest kettle is the Boss Kettle for the Octo Oven, though it doesn't know where Hope is. Maybe she could be in one of the other sectors of Octo Canyon?

Cephalobro

"Hey uh... oven dude, have you see a particularly small Octoling somewhere?" Coral asks the Octo Oven.

"She is smaller than the typical Octoling that you're used to seeing, even smaller than us." Kelp explains.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
One of the Octo Oven's 'loaves' pops out, only to make a noise as if it's confused. It doesn't know where Hope is, but it can try leading them in the right direction. It looks towards the kettle, trying to let them know that Hope is in another kettle. It doesn't know how they'll get out except for... defeating it. It frowns, as if it's upset that they might have to best it in combat.

Cephalobro

"Wait, we don't have to fight!" Coral tries to convince the Octo Oven.

"We just want to get our friend." Kelp adds.

"Let us superjump to the kettle instead, we simply don't want to fight fellow Octarians anymore." Coral says.

Coral and Kelp prepare to superjump to the kettle.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
The same 'loaf' smiles, glad that they don't have to fight. It makes another sound as if it's telling the Octolings 'good luck'.

Cephalobro

Coral and Kelp emerge out of the kettle.

"You know, we managed to convince a strong Octarian not to fight us. I just didn't want to fight because it doesn't feel right to do so." Coral tells Kelp.

"I felt the exact same way." Kelp replies.

The two try to listen on which kettle a potential battle is taking place.

Cephalobro

"You know, I just thought of something." Coral starts talking to Kelp.

"Can you tell me?" Kelp asks.

"What if we can convince the Octarians from Octo Canyon to join us at the neighborhood. It might be a stretch, but they did move to Octo Canyon before Octo Valley collapsed." Coral explains.

Cephalobro

Coral checks the old phone and realized that he missed a call, then he calls Frankus back.

"Hey, sorry for not picking up, I was too focused on finding where Hope could be." Coral says.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Meanwhile in Octocommander Fortress... the Octocommanders catch their breath long enough for Wish to gain control, as the tentacle colors change. He fires multiple Shadow Balls and Dark Pulses at the Octocommanders, surprising them before a few of them get splatted. "Wow. What... what was that? Well, regardless of what it was, it would help immensely with getting the Zapfish back," says another Octoling soldier, amazed by the attacks. Wish doesn't want to be a part of DJ Octavio's army, regardless of what the Octarians think. The tentacle colors change back, and Hope regains control.

Cephalobro

"We just need to get Hope out of the domes without inciting a fight." Coral replies.

While Coral is talking on the phone, Kelp manages to hear the sound of battle coming from a kettle she found.

"Coral, I think Hope is through here!" Kelp points to the kettle.

Coral tries to end the call.

"Hey, I think we found where Hope is possibly at, meet us there!" Coral says before hanging up.

Coral and Kelp enter the kettle in which Kelp possibly heard the sound of a battle taking place.

Cephalobro

"Okay, get them over here so I can get them to do the distraction." Coral says as he looks over the platform in which Hope is being chased on.

"So, what did he say?" Kelp asks.

"That we somehow get two cyclists to fight so they can draw the attention of the Octarians away from Hope." Coral repeats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom