• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Infestation in Inkopolis! IC

Cephalobro

Inside the building, the place where the Salmonids were seen in huge groups next is Marooner's Bay.

"Hold on, doesn't that look like an abandoned ship?" Coral asks the group as he saw the screen showing the stage.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
(Got it)

The weapon rotation consists of the Classic Squiffer, a Dynamo Roller, the Dapple Dualies, and the Splat Brella.

"Yeah, it does," says Mirage, also seeing the screen.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

"I think we should change into the uniforms." Kelp points out.

"Yeah, you're right, it's better to not forget to have those inktanks that save our lives." Coral agrees.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope has already started, taking off her Basic Tee and slipping into the uniform itself, then swapping out her Cream Basics for the uniform's boots. Afterwards, she takes off her White Headband and places the Worker's Cap on her head. Mirage soon does the same.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Coral quickly changes into his Grizzco uniform, Kelp does the same with hers, both of them swapping out of their usual clothes.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Of course, neither Hope nor Mirage forget the lifesaver inktanks, tying two to their backs. They look at the weapon rotation, trying to see which of the four would be good fits.

Cephalobro

Coral considers which weapon is the closest to the Octo Shot and picks one.

"I guess I'll start with the Dapple Dualies." Coral picks a weapon.

"Since I'm used to rollers, I'll go with the Dynamo Roller." Kelp picks another.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
"I'll take the Classic Squiffer, then," says Mirage, and Hope takes the Splat Brella.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Coral and Kelp then go into the grate inside of Grizzco that takes them to a dock area with a boat waiting to take them to Marooner's Bay.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope and Mirage shift to their respective cephalopod formes and follow into the grate. When they get to the dock, they jump on the boat, patiently waiting for Coral and Kelp.

Cephalobro

While sitting inside the boat and waiting for it to depart, Coral holds Kelp's hand to help her with her uneasiness.

"Kelp, don't worry. We will be able to do this, I promise." Coral tells Kelp as he holds her hand.

"You promise?" Kelp asks Coral.

"I promise." Coral says before he kisses Kelp on the cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom