Infestation in Inkopolis! IC

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
"Don't worry, Kelp. We've got this," says Mirage, preparing the Classic Squiffer. Hope agrees, readying the Splat Brella. They've never used these weapon classes before, so they're both very rusty with the weapons themselves.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

"Okay, if all three of you say we can do this, then I believe you." Kelp replies to Mirage.

The boat finally arrive at Marooner's Bay.

"Alright everyone, let's superjump to the island! And remember to be ready as Salmonids will surface shortly." Coral says to the group as he turns into his octopus form to superjump.

Cephalobro

After landing, the waters around Marooner's Bay start having faster motions, Coral and Kelp knew what it meant. Coral readied for battle while Kelp's legs were shaking with fear.

Coral: Get ready everyone, the Salmonids will rise out of the water soon!

Kelp: I-I don't w-want to do this!

(Yeah, I know I essentially changed my storytelling style back to how I used to for my own RP, but I just found the current way a bit more boring than a mixed literate and non-literate way. The mixed way is also easier for me to tell more, so yeah.)

Last edited:

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Mirage and Hope ready the Classic Squiffer and Splat Brella, respectively. They're inexperienced with the classes these weapons are in, but they'll do their best.

(I use colored text to indicate which of my characters is speaking.)

Last edited:

Cephalobro

The horn blares loudly as the Salmonids start coming out of the water.

Coral: Okay everyone, let's get some Golden Eggs!

Coral rushes toward a group of Chums heading for the group without hesitation, using the Dapple Dualies to splat a few Chums before looking for a Salmonid with Golden Eggs.

Kelp: Well, there is no turning back, if collecting Golden Eggs will get us out of here faster, then I'll do it.

Kelp has trouble putting the head of the Dynamo Roller on the ground to roll in front of her.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Mirage tries to get a good aim at the Chums and fires the Classic Squiffer, missing a lot and only managing to snipe about 2 or 3. Hope opens up the Splat Brella and fires it at the Chums, and after a while, the Brella itself unattaches from the handle and goes flying into them. "望みビックリシタ!" [Hope surprised!] says Hope, the unattached Brella catching her by surprise. She soon continues firing from the handle.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Kelp starts rolling over the Salmonids, crushing even the Cohocks since the Dynamo Roller is big enough to crush them.

Kelp: This... isn't as scary as I thought, even with this heavy roller.

(And yes, Cohocks can in fact be taken out in one hit if they are crushed by the Dynamo Roller. It's actually the only roller in Salmon Run capable of doing that.)

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Evelynn hides in the corner with her earbuds in, trying to observe the new people while remaining hidden. She was always quite shy. (Sorry I’m so late, hopefully this forum is still active! xd )

Last edited:

Cephalobro

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom