• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Infestation in Inkopolis! IC

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope nods, a determined expression on her face. She will not disobey General Anemone's orders. She's not upset at him, but she is upset at herself because she disobeyed one of his orders, even if it was only recently created.

Cephalobro

"Well, we are sorry for breaking that rule." Clam says.

"We won't break that rule again." Coral adds.

"I'm sorry too, uncle." Kelp responds.

"Good, I hope you understand that this is just for your safety." General Anemone says to the group.

"So, how are we going to prevent anyone from going into the Deep Sea Metro if they live outside of the Octarian neighborhood?" Clam asks.

"It's very complicated, I would have to talk to an Inkopolis official to forbid just anyone from going there. But if this isn't done, I fear that more Octolings will go in there due to curiosity and never be seen again." General Anemone explains.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
(For now, it's just me and Cephalobro. If you want to bring in your characters, I think you can. @Cephalobro, what do you think? Let's see if anyone might want to join.)

Cephalobro

"I have an idea, what if we claim the part that has the entrance to the Deep Sea Metro? That way, we can stop just anyone from entering." Clam suggests to General Anemone.

"That might not be such a bad idea, the population will just think Inkopolis just put a new law." General Anemone agrees to the idea. "I will get star- oh, the Trail Hogs want to talk to me, so you can go do whatever you want, but remember, do not go into the Deep Sea Metro."

With that Coral, Kelp, and Clam leave General Anemone's office.

Cephalobro

"Ah... well, I don't typically give missions out to visitors, but you look capable of getting yourself out of trouble when needed. You actually came at the right time!" General Anemone responds. "Well, here's your mission then, make the entrance of the Deep Sea Metro inaccessible to the public."

Last edited:

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope also leaves General Anemone's office. "それで、何をしますか?" [So, what do?] she asks. She knows that they can't go to the Deepsea Metro anymore, not even for a rescue mission.

Cephalobro

"Remember, we can still go in there if we ask permission." Coral reminds Hope.

"If I may be honest, I'd rather fight the Salmonids again than go into the Deep Sea Metro. It's too creepy down there!" Kelp adds.

"And it's too dangerous for the time being. There must be someone down there commanding the Sanitized Octarians to attack anyone who goes down there." Clam raises his suspicion. "Otherwise, they would be doing absolutely nothing."

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
(I mean, they ARE the only enemies in the Metro aside from the bosses)

Hope grips her Splattershot Jr. tightly, wanting to do some more Turf Wars. It seems that 4 other cephalopods have already entered Deca Tower, so they just need one more member since Mirage is out cold. Neptune volunteers, preparing his Classic Squiffer.

Cephalobro

"Kelp and I are going to do a Turf War match." Coral says.

"I wanted to come but I can't respawn." Clam responds.

"You can still watch, there are live spectators who come to see the matches." Kelp assures Clam.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope and Neptune enter Deca Tower, prepping their weapons. "同じチームでなければ、頑張って," [If not same team, good luck,] says Hope. "All that matters is that we have fun," Neptune agrees.

Cephalobro

Coral and Kelp follow Hope and Neptune.

"How will I be able to watch the match live?" Clam asks.

"There should be a fast train that can take you there." Coral answers, pointing to the skyline train tracks above Inkopolis Square.

Cephalobro

"Good, after you have done all of that, I will give you a piece of land that I have bought encompassing very fertile soil, it's far away from the neighborhood, but it was the only one available to me." General Anemone explains. "But don't worry, it's very spacious, enough to build many things there and even grow an entire forest. Now get to creating that barricade so I can reward you with that piece of land."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom