• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Infestation in Inkopolis! IC

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Vin sees kelp get splatted and curses. He rushes over to him, firing shots at the life ring then at the steel eel. As it goes down, he turns to Coral and sighs. “Ya gotta be more careful man. Danger is always around the next corner. Believe me, I know”

Last edited:

Cephalobro

(I think you meant Coral as he's the one who has been splatted by the Steel Eel, Kelp just got scared at the sight of the Steel Eel coming up behind Coral.)

Coral says "Thanks, that Steel Eel managed to somehow sneak up behind me when I turned around looking for any other Salmonids who have the possession of Golden Eggs.", as he thanked Vin for the revival, Coral turned to the Steel Eel and decided it's time for a little payback. He swam up a wall to wait until the driver of the Steel Eel is exposed, conveniently, the Steel Eel started chasing Kelp, not only she was scared, but the situation escalates her status to terrified, losing focus of the battle.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

As the Steel Eel driver passes by, Coral immediately jumps at it, swinging the roller as if it were a two-handed sword, splatting the driver followed by the chain reaction of the rest of the Steel Eel being destroyed, three more Golden Eggs dropping as a result, Kelp noticed that the Steel Eel behind her has been destroyed and stopped to take in very deep breaths to calm herself down.

Cole noticed the commotion on his way back to get another golden egg, relieved when Vin and Coral are able to take the Steel Eel down. “Phew. That was close!” Cole said, taking another salmon egg. They only needed a few more!

Cephalobro

Kelp went over to pick up one of the Golden Eggs dropped from the Steel Eel and deposited it into the basket while Coral picked one up. Just to make sure, Coral looked around him to see if there were any other Salmonid who would attack him from the back before depositing the Golden Egg.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Vin saw his teammates and smiled. This was the first time he had been welcome in a group. He hears multiple boss horns and turns around but get slammed into and put into a life ring before he could do anything other than awkwardly scream “Awpk-!“

Cole heard the boss horns and tried to scout out for the bosses. He turned when he heard Vin cry out. Where was he? Cole heard a vaguely familiar sound, turning around face first into a Steelhead bomb. He was splatted into a life ring before he could even say anything!

Cephalobro

Coral and Kelp are the only ones left standing, this situation is getting dire, so they focused on reviving Vin and Cole. Coral ran over the bothersome Chums and Smallfrys while Kelp fired exploding shots at the Vin and Cole's life rings. "That was too close!" Kelp says.

Last edited:
A burst of ink from Coral’s roller revived Cole. “Thanks!” He said. “Yeah, I’ll try to be more careful!” Cole started bringing back another egg. Looking behind him, he got a good view at the arena. There were a lot of bosses, it might be a good time to use a special! Cole took a packaged special off his Grizzco hat, dashing behind the egg basket, and pulling out a Stingray. Hopefully he could help everyone out before a Stinger or Flyfish decided to get revenge. Cole started firing the Stingray at a far-off Drizzler.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Kelp noticed that there are way too many Salmonids on the field, so she decided to use the Inkjet to not only get off the ground but to also splat boss Salmonids, especially the Steelheads since the explosions from the splat also splats surrounding Salmonids as well.

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
(Hopefully that'll get some people back on. I'm pretty sure we're the only two active users.)

Cephalobro

(Yeah, The Escape from Octo Valley is so close to being done and I have a super sweet ending planned for the RP)

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
(Nice. I also wonder what kind of character my octo would be. Although, is Coral your octo?)

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
(Lana is not my octo, actually, she's just an OC. I haven't made a solid character of mine yet.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom