• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Infestation in Inkopolis! IC

Cephalobro

"It was great!" Coral yells back.

"Nice job bro, that was a close match. I wish I could have participated, but I'm not able to respawn." Clam says.

"It was fun either way. We can still hang out and do some other things." Coral responds.

Last edited:

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
"マッチ楽しい!" [Match fun!] says Hope. "お金を寄付する?" [Donate money?] she asks Coral after flicking the switch to have the voice box translate in Octarian.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope and Neptune proceed to Super Jump to the neighborhood. Neptune... is reminded of something, while Hope focuses on getting back home. Sammy, Sven, and everyone else is waiting, though Mirage is still out cold. He might need more rest.

Cephalobro

"How am I supposed to get back to the neighborhood fast? I'm not able to Super Jump like you guys!" Clam points out.

"Hmm... maybe you can hold on to me while I Super Jump." Coral suggests.

"Coral, what you're suggesting is unsafe for me, how bad would my injuries be?" Clam responds.

"Then you can hold on to both of us." Kelp chimes in with her own suggestion.

Cephalobro

Both Coral and Kelp grab Clam and Super Jump back to the Octarian neighborhood.

"Hey, I didn't say to go ahead!" Clam yells as he watches the ground getting closer alarmingly fast.

"Relax, we Octolings Super Jump all the time." Coral tries to ease Clam's fear.

"Plus, we won't let you get hurt, we promise." Kelp does the same.

The three arrive at the neighborhood doors.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope and Neptune also arrive at the neighborhood doors. They shift back to their humanoid forms, and they soon sees a new visitor to the neighborhood, a duck named Rudie. The little duck quacks at everyone, happy to meet the cephalopods. Hope picks up Rudie, holding him close. He's quite small for a duck, with not even Neptune knowing how he's this small.

Cephalobro

"Hello, what's your name?" Coral asks Rudie.

Coral and Kelp both shift back to their humanoid forms, Clam is a little dizzy from how he was brought here.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
"I can't understand him, but Mirage might be able to help," says Neptune. Hope is still holding Rudie, but she gives him to Neptune. Rudie waddles over to Neptune's hand and quacks in confusion, wondering how the silver Lugia-turned-Inkling figure can't understand the duck. "We've just got to wait for Mirage to wake up. I heard that he can understand what ducks are saying... or at least, one," he claims.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

"Let's go to the medical bay area then, the Octarians in the neighborhood make sure to heal those who have encountered the Sanitized Octarians." Coral says.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
"Got it," Neptune says. He and Hope walk to the medical bay, bringing both Mac and an unconscious Mirage with them. Rudie is still in Neptune's hand, quacking curiously. Where are they going? The Octocopters walk to Coral, offering to take his earnings and give them to General Anemone.

Cephalobro

Coral and Kelp both give their earnings to the Octocopters.

"Here you go." Coral says.

In the medical bay area, the Twintacle Octotrooper doctor and his Octosniper assistant come to take Mirage to a bed where they can monitor his readings.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
The Octocopters take the cash, bringing it to General Anemone's office. Rudie quacks in concern, worried about the Mewtwo-turned-Inkling figure. Mirage must have used Aura Sphere too much again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom