• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

INKLING RP

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Ginger didn't know what she was supposed to do. Captain Cuttlefish? She vaguely remembered the name in her Turf War History studies, but it looked like Serink knew him at one time. She turned to Nett, who was surveying the area. "Nett, do you want to stay here with Serink or go get help? I don't really like this situation she's in…"

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
He nodded. "Yes. I'll stay with her..You can go get help." He looked at Serink, and shut his eyes. "Dangit." He said to himself.. "This is all out of nowhere..."

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
Her screaming beginning to lower, her tears becoming slower. "Ginger... Dont let me go... Dont let him take me away..."

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
Nett's head ached from confusion. "Wh-what is she talking about...? I don't understand. And most importantly, who the heck is Captain Cuttlefish?" He turned to Serink. "It's alright, I promise, no one is gonna take you.."

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
She stopped crying and her struggling began to lessen. "Do...nt......make..."

Last edited:

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
"I promise, I won't let anything happen to you. We just gotta wait here until help comes.. I might not be able to shoot..." Nett looked at his hands. "But one thing my brother taught me using his strength of carrying that heavy Gold Dynamo-thingy, is how to defend myself. I probably sound corny, right now.. but.." He bit his lip.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
(Hooray I was collecting color hexes to use when drawing inklings)

Given Nett's permission, Ginger made her way out of the crevice. Spyke started to reach out to her, which made her try to get out of the way. But, she reconsidered it and turned toward him. "H-Hey Spyke, can you watch that crevice over there? A friend of mine got hurt there, and another friend is keeping her company. Thanks." Before Spyke could reply, Ginger tore out of the alleyway, trying to right her mind and find Crusty Sean.

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
Nett looked behind. The young inkling, and the Octoling on the ground in silence. Nett was determined to keep his promise, as he started to feel as if he were not safe anymore. He felt weird. "Serink, are you okay, now...?" He spoke, hoping to get an answer.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
She didnt reply, and her breathing had completely stopped. Her body laid there for a moment, then gasped for air and she had came back from near death. "I wouldnt let him take me... Not now, not today."

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
"Serink what are you talking about?!" He gripped her hand tighter, not realizing that he was still holding it and then let go. "I'm sorry, I'm just--I'm so confused, I don't understand what's going on. Please be okay.."

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Ginger near exploded through the crevice, her tentacles flopping back to her sides when she slowed down. "Ambulance is on their way, but I think they'll have a hard time getting her from here. Nett, is she okay now?" She was clearly out of breath.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
(Because Ninten currently isn't here, I'll go again :))

"Right here. Why?" As she spoke, she fetched the backpack resting behind Nett. "Is there something important in it?"

Nintenm1

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NintenAlt
Nett reaches for her bag to get the bandages. Inside of the bag he sees random stuff that he really shouldn't be paying too much attention to, but at the same time he was still curious about Serink. He found the bandages and pulled them out. "I'm no doctor.... So don't judge if I do terrible at this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom