• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkopolis Underground- a truly unique squad!

OrenjiBoy135

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
OrenjiBoy145
Is there a minimum level of activity within the squad?
Because I do not have a lot of time on the weekdays. Also seeing a lot of the squad members are mostly in the US and I live in Australia so I will be active during 6pm - 1am PT time.
We do things ALLLL the time, so you might not miss out.

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
I think we will be the new cool squid kids!

Name: Nayfus
Nintendo Network ID: LinkLuigi730
Skype Name: sufyann.s

Inkling Name: Nayfus

Weapon(s): .52 Gal Deco

Personality: Nayfus LOVES technology and uses it everyday. He is wants to become the biggest techie in the world. At the same time, he enjoys an active lifestyle by playing sports such as soccer. Nayfus will use logic and instinct to figure out the best possible solution until he is frame – perfect!

History:

Nayfus was first exposed to the battlefield on the Global Testfire. Back in those days he would dominate the turf with his Splattershot Jr. Now that there are much more weapons to choose from, he uses the .52 Gal Deco and cannot wait for August so he can dominate other squads to the best of his ability.
Looks good! Make sure to join our group forums (http://squidboards.com/groups/inkopolis-underground.274/), and I'll get @NeoStar to add you to our Skype chat!
A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!

Name: Kile
Nintendo network id: planetkman
Skype name: mayday_29
Inkling name: Kile
Weapons: splatterscope, Jet squelcher

Personality: Mayday enjoys playing baseball whenever he's not working at his part time job at Cooler Heads. Sometimes he takes a stab at skateboarding at Black Berry skatepark, though he isn't that great. One day he hopes to open a restaurant in inkopolis.

History: Mayday continued to walk through the back alley as the cold night wind blasted him as he wished he brought a jacket. Other thoughts flew past him along with the wind such as why he had to take the shortcut through the bad parts of town. He felt like he was going in circles as he didn't know his way around these parts. But he continued his march onward until he came to a halt as a loud booming growl aroused from no where. "What ya lookin' for squiddy!" He slowly turned around still pondering how he got here. "Just trying to get back home." He said stumbling over his words. "Well it seems you came across our turf!" Yet another sinister voice arrived. "I'll just going" I say frightened. "Your not goin' anywhere, boys, get him!" I quickly dashed off looking for cover. But my legs finally gave out as I fell down beside a dumpster, I could hear their footsteps as they got closer. The chilly wind blew once more, knocking over a splat charger that was right next to me! Knowing what I had to do taking hold of the brightly colored weapon I took aim at the attackers and let loose. I defended myself until I ran out of ink. The gang leader made his way over, about to clober me with a gold dynamo roller! While I shut my eyes and waited for him to rear back a figure from out of the shadows lobbed a splat bomb saving me! "nice moves kid!" The stranger complimented me as he introduced himself. "I am Neostar, leader of Inkopoils Underground, an elite group of squid kids fighting against thugs such as those guys back there." Mayday felt so honored he had never been asked to participate in something so incredible! "Yes please I would gladly join!"I replied feeling overjoyed. "Great! I'll show you to our base."
A satisfactory application ;). I'll get @NeoStar to add you to our Skype chat! :)

Skyfighter141

Inkling
NNID
DatFallenAngel
Name: Sky
Nintendo Network ID: DatFallenAngel
Skype Name: skyfighter141

( im not sure if im suppose to do the bio for my inkling or not but here is my info )

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
Name: Sky
Nintendo Network ID: DatFallenAngel
Skype Name: skyfighter141

( im not sure if im suppose to do the bio for my inkling or not but here is my info )
Can you make a bio for your Inkling? I'll need the information for our member list.

DeltaFixer

Full Squid
NNID
RCDelta
I'm new to squidboards but I've been playing Splatoon since launch and it's already one of my favorite games ever! I was directed here from the recruiting thread, so I might as well try out this clan! I do like that things are a bit laid back. I will be more on the competitive side of things though, I'm assuming that we will be entering tournaments or playing competitively with other people here.

Name:
Delta
NNID: RCDelta
Skype Name: RCDeltaFixer

Inkling Name:
Delta
Favorite Weapons: Depending on the game mode, Aerospray RG/Splattershot Jr./Krak-On Splat Roller.
Playstyle:
Turf war: Extremely good at spreading ink, aggressive, speedy, usually goes alone but will help out any teammate that is in trouble.
Splat Zones: Very good at working together to make sure the opposing team is uncoordinated. Less speed, more strategy in this game mode. Likes utilizing sub weapons especially.
Tower Control: Mostly use the Krak-On Splat Roller in this mode. More of a support role, not going to be leading the pack. Just doing the little things that will give our team the win.
Personality: Laid back, but loves to win. Nice, friendly, and funny to his friends.
Backstory: After living in the country his entire life, Delta leaves the comfort of his small hometown to make a new life in the big city: Inkopolis. He wants to be the very best Splat War player in the entire world. He trains by himself rigorously, but eventually he feels that the only way to move up is to join a squad. He hears of Inkopolis Underground, and it seems like a great fit. This could finally be his big break into serious competitive battles! He is confident that this will be a great experience.

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
I'm new to squidboards but I've been playing Splatoon since launch and it's already one of my favorite games ever! I was directed here from the recruiting thread, so I might as well try out this clan! I do like that things are a bit laid back. I will be more on the competitive side of things though, I'm assuming that we will be entering tournaments or playing competitively with other people here.

Name:
Delta
NNID: RCDelta
Skype Name: RCDeltaFixer
US

Inkling Name:
Delta
Favorite Weapons: Depending on the game mode, Aerospray RG/Splattershot Jr./Krak-On Splat Roller.
Playstyle:

Turf war: Extremely good at spreading ink, aggressive, speedy, usually goes alone but will help out any teammate that is in trouble.
Splat Zones: Very good at working together to make sure the opposing team is uncoordinated. Less speed, more strategy in this game mode. Likes utilizing sub weapons especially.
Tower Control: Mostly use the Krak-On Splat Roller in this mode. More of a support role, not going to be leading the pack. Just doing the little things that will give our team the win.
Personality: Laid back, but loves to win. Nice, friendly, and funny to his friends.
Backstory: After living in the country his entire life, Delta leaves the comfort of his small hometown to make a new life in the big city: Inkopolis. He wants to be the very best Splat War player in the entire world. He trains by himself rigorously, but eventually he feels that the only way to move up is to join a squad. He hears of Inkopolis Underground, and it seems like a great fit. This could finally be his big break into serious competitive battles! He is confident that this will be a great experience.
Awesome application! I'll get @NeoStar to add you to our Skype chat! :)

SciDan

Inkling
NNID
SciDan
Name: SciDan
Nintendo Network ID: SciDan
Skype Name: SciDan326

Inkling Name: "i"
Personality: Being studious, "i" spends his time deep in thought. As well as being a perfectionist, he always criticises on his own mistakes. His meek demeanour often means he is over looked. An inkling who hates to lose, "i" is easily annoyed when thing don't go his way. When annoyed he easily gets angry, meaning that when he is not over looked he appears intimidating.
History: "i" spent all his life studying the art of war and perfecting his skills with different weapons. Confident in his skills and knowledge he quickly found himself in a winning streak. Unfortunately, due to his lack communications with teammates he is often not praised for his contributions. Eventually a losing streak started to develop, which frustrated him. In his frustration, his teammates start to notice him and blamed him for their losses. "i" fell into despair and slowly participated in less battles, eventually giving up. Only going to the shooting range to ensure his skills do not dull, he became consumed by a sense of loneliness. While he was practising his desire to battle grew, wanting to return he first decided that he needed to find teammates that will back him up. Though more importantly learn to improve his social skill and control his anger better, so not to be abandoned again. When approached by an inkling boy named Neo to join his squad he agreed. "i" now spends his days in the squad's hidden base, "The Squidhole", getting know his new teammates and his nights practicing his social skills to ensure that he will not be alone again.

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
Name: SciDan
Nintendo Network ID: SciDan
Skype Name: SciDan326

Inkling Name: "i"
Personality: Being studious, "i" spends his time deep in thought. As well as being a perfectionist, he always criticises on his own mistakes. His meek demeanour often means he is over looked. An inkling who hates to lose, "i" is easily annoyed when thing don't go his way. When annoyed he easily gets angry, meaning that when he is not over looked he appears intimidating.
History: "i" spent all his life studying the art of war and perfecting his skills with different weapons. Confident in his skills and knowledge he quickly found himself in a winning streak. Unfortunately, due to his lack communications with teammates he is often not praised for his contributions. Eventually a losing streak started to develop, which frustrated him. In his frustration, his teammates start to notice him and blamed him for their losses. "i" fell into despair and slowly participated in less battles, eventually giving up. Only going to the shooting range to ensure his skills do not dull, he became consumed by a sense of loneliness. While he was practising his desire to battle grew, wanting to return he first decided that he needed to find teammates that will back him up. Though more importantly learn to improve his social skill and control his anger better, so not to be abandoned again. When approached by an inkling boy named Neo to join his squad he agreed. "i" now spends his days in the squad's hidden base, "The Squidhole", getting know his new teammates and his nights practicing his social skills to ensure that he will not be alone again.
Sick application :cool:. I mean, not the disease type of sick, if you thought that was what I meant.....I should stop rambling o_O. Anyways, though, make sure to join our group forums (http://squidboards.com/groups/inkopolis-underground.274/), and I'll get @NeoStar to add you to our Skype chat.

Tparty4

Inkling
NNID
JohtoPkmnMaster
Not to worry! It doesn't have as large of an impact on our squad as you might think it does. ;)
I still probably wouldn't be able to come up with a backstory and if I could it would be incredibly stupid

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
I still probably wouldn't be able to come up with a backstory and if I could it would be incredibly stupid
Then you don't have to do that :P. Just fill in an application detailing the Inkling name, age, weaponry, etc. You don't have to provide a backstory if you really don't want to :D.

Skyfighter141

Inkling
NNID
DatFallenAngel
Can you make a bio for your Inkling? I'll need the information for our member list.
oh ok sure :scared:

Inkling Name: Sky

Personality:
A very funny guy who likes to likes to have fun and do matches with others. He likes to fight up close if he feels he needs to and helps support his teammates by sniping from a distance. He has somewhat of a temper though when he gets splatted over and over and he feels like it is his fault.

History:
When he went into Inkopolis he wanted to be stronger and try to be someone who helps leads to victory and if his team loses he feels like it is his fault.

( sorry if this is short im simi bad at making bios ;c)

Tparty4

Inkling
NNID
JohtoPkmnMaster
I guess I'll try.

Name: Tparty4
Nintendo Network ID: JohtoPkmnMaster
Skype Name: totodile_crossing

Inkling Name: Aiiiaab (pronounced as Abe)
Weapons: Tentatek Splattershot, Kelp/Regular Splat Charger w/scope, some other weapons I'm currently practicing with.
Personality: Very shy with people he doesn't know but is a really cool and laid-back person once you get to know him and gets extremely annoyed when loses.
Backstory:
Growing up in Inkopolis, the thought of battle has always intrigued him. Although he had never taken part in it, he would spend hours every day studying strategies and making his own. When he finally felt ready he went into his first match of Turf War, but he couldn't use his strategies like he planned since he couldn't communicate with his teammates. He decided to stop playing altogether and search for a team where he could put his strategies to use and grow stronger.

AlpacaJesus837

Full Squid
NNID
alpacajesus
Name: AlpacaJesus837
Nintendo Network ID: alpacajesus
Skype Name: alpacajesus837

Inkling Name: Alpaca
Weapons: Aerospray RG
Personality: He like carrots and he doesn't take anything from anybody. However he has a soft spot for animals, such as the mighty alpaca. Regardless he still enjoy playing alongside friends and having fun.
History: He was raised on an alpaca farm somewhere in the Andes and had his best friend Paca. They were the best of friends and Alpaca cared for Paca every minute of the day. However, the Octarions managed to find them on this secluded farm and took Paca hostage. Every since this occurred, Alpaca vowed to find Paca and uses his trusty Aerospray RG to rise up the ranks and eventually help all the inklings fight against the Octolings.

I would like to join this team and fight alongside you guys :D I believe it will be an awesome experience to hang out with the squad! Also if you are wondering, I just love Alpacas :p

Onikisu

Inkling
NNID
onikisuarcangel
Name: Onikisu
NNID: onikisuarcangel
Skype Name: shawn.smith5105

Name: Deux Calmar-Dix
Weapon: Any would do EXCEPT for the sniper rifle, Squid Beacons, Point Sensor, Echolocator and the Kraken.

Personality: Deux has a tri personality disorder where it can be only triggered by a siren light (basically, every Splatfest vote he made.) He is mostly a lone wolf since no one talks to him, that's because he believes that he can only talk when he's spoken to. In Splatfest, when voting for Callie his name is Sinistra, the Pure Criminal; and if he chooses Marie's side, he's Destra, the Rebellious Angel. Sinistra is a gentleman but very snarky, while Destra is kind but he doesn't care about the rules. Of course, he reverts back to his daily self when Splatfest is over.

History: Deux is the adopted son of Calvin Calmar and Patrick Dix and they are huge fans of Splatfest and constant regulars at the Cuttle Pub located next to the Inkopolis Tower. There's not much about his life Deux knows about, all he knows is the constant love of his parents and her Aunt Zenobia. He vows to be the strongest Inkling known to Squid-kind and to bring peace to the Inklings and the Octarians. His meanings for this goal is unknown to anyone, maybe you need to ask him about it.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
Name: Onikisu
NNID: onikisuarcangel
Skype Name: shawn.smith5105

Name: Deux Calmar-Dix
Weapon: Any would do EXCEPT for the sniper rifle, Squid Beacons, Point Sensor, Echolocator and the Kraken.

Personality: Deux has a tri personality disorder where it can be only triggered by a siren light (basically, every Splatfest vote he made.) He is mostly a lone wolf since no one talks to him, that's because he believes that he can only talk when he's spoken to. In Splatfest, when voting for Callie his name is Sinistra, the Pure Criminal; and if he chooses Marie's side, he's Destra, the Rebellious Angel. Sinistra is a gentleman but very snarky, while Destra is kind but he doesn't care about the rules. Of course, he reverts back to his daily self when Splatfest is over.

History: Deux is the adopted son of Calvin Calmar and Patrick Dix and they are huge fans of Splatfest and constant regulars at the Cuttle Pub located next to the Inkopolis Tower. There's not much about his life Deux knows about, all he knows is the constant love of his parents and her Aunt Zenobia. He vows to be the strongest Inkling known to Squid-kind and to bring peace to the Inklings and the Octarians. His meanings for this goal is unknown to anyone, maybe you need to ask him about it.
Whoa... okay, now THAT is a really good bio. I may not be one of the higher-ups in the squad, but I would sign you up in a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom