• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Kirby Social Thread

D

Deleted Member

All I want is Daddy Sakurai to give me- *cough* us Kirby air ride 2 and a Metaknight only game. Please Daddy Sakurai.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
All I want is Daddy Sakurai to give me- *cough* us Kirby air ride 2 and a Metaknight only game. Please Daddy Sakurai.
Sakurai doesn't work on Kirby anymore though from what I'm getting.
I believe the reasons, from what I read, was because everyone kept trying to get him to push sequels.
Thus, Kirby Air Ride will only ever have a chance to get a remaster- that was apparently his last game.
No games since he left have gotten direct sequels- which was probably HAL paying respects to the wishes of Sakurai.
He still works on smash, but that's it.

EDIT: and if you mention that Rainbow Curse is a sequel to Canvas Curse, I don't believe it is. It's only titled that because it has a similar playstyle and "the world is turned into something art related via a curse".

That also being said the series isn't called "Meta Knight!". I really don't think there's going to be a metaknight only game. Sorry 'bout that.

Meta Knightmare

Full Squid
NNID
spacephage
Magolor took the words out of my mouth, however, I will say there are good meta knight based sub games in the kirby series as well (my personal favourite being the one from Robobot)

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Magolor took the words out of my mouth, however, I will say there are good meta knight based sub games in the kirby series as well (my personal favourite being the one from Robobot)
I liked the superstar ultra one a lot, but the robobot version really was the best of all of them. I agree.
Having a side plot varying for the different main characters is a good idea especially if it tells more story and makes for the True Arena versions of the bosses.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I got the Line stickers and theme for Kirby! It's really cute, I'd recommend it to anyone that uses the app~

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
So I finished Planet Robobot's story today! That game is really good! Here's my thoughts:

Honestly though, I think the extra stage 6-8 was a better finale than the boss fight. That just went on for soooooo long, eesh, Star Dream started off neat and then dragged on. But 6-8's unstoppable mech rampage while the Green Greens remix from Smash Bros. Melee played was just magical!

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I need to play Planet Robot. I think it is the only Kirby game I haven't played yet.

jkid391

Senior Squid
Be sure to get the Kirby amiibo if you want to cheat, because having the UFO ability on demand sure is something :p

And now, Kirby ability cookies!
...thats actually pretty cool. Have you tried making splatoon cookies?

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I'm listening to Kirby Robobot's OST and my gawd, how much music in this is from other Kirby games!? Seems like over half the soundtrack is recycled, eesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom