Last person to comment wins!

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
I realized Ultra Stamp was problematic a good while ago. Huge shockwave AoE and incredibly fast movement, plus it’s able to paint and target long range. If it were to get its hitbox fix, it might become the new meta special. That would be a change. Not sure if it would be a welcome one, though. Anything is better than Zooka IMO, and most of the weapons it’s on deserve a bit of limelight.

Welp, it’s not like it’s ever happening; might as well not waste brainpower theorizing.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
What if the hitbox actually worked, but stamp was slower? Like, 25% slower than heavy swim speed. Then you actually have to go around it to shoot the person, but it's also slow enough for you do actually have a chance of doing that.

Like, the fact that I, as an s-blast, can shoot a stamp running directly at me with about 75% accuracy is insane

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
What if the hitbox actually worked, but stamp was slower? Like, 25% slower than heavy swim speed. Then you actually have to go around it to shoot the person, but it's also slow enough for you do actually have a chance of doing that.

Like, the fact that I, as an s-blast, can shoot a stamp running directly at me with about 75% accuracy is insane
Not a terrible fix, though it might need better turning to compensate. Again.

Neko :D

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-3356-5161-8137
what was the person who made this thread thinking when they said "last person to comment wins" It will just go on until the end of time, right?
I mean, its already been 9 years since it was made...

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
what was the person who made this thread thinking when they said "last person to comment wins" It will just go on until the end of time, right?
I mean, its already been 9 years since it was made...
and will the true end of time ever come? how do we define 'the end of time'? humans' extinction? the end of all life on earth? complete obliteration of the universe as we know it? without anyone around to define it, will this question remain unanswered? can time begin again after it's ended? is cereal a soup?

Neko :D

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-3356-5161-8137
and will the true end of time ever come? how do we define 'the end of time'? humans' extinction? the end of all life on earth? complete obliteration of the universe as we know it? without anyone around to define it, will this question remain unanswered? can time begin again after it's ended? is cereal a soup?
really...?

cereal is definitely a soup

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
@sevenleaf
I honestly thought you were a new member when I first saw your new pfp lol
hi everyone im new to squidboards :D don't worry about the 200+ posts attributed to me they were made by my evil shadow clone who i finally managed to kill and replace

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom