Last person to comment wins!

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
What one main weapon do you think should be nerfed most? I’m expecting common answers to be things like .52, Pencil, maybe Decavitator.
TBH Decav is currently super overtuned, wouldn’t be surprised if it gets something like an AoE nerf next patch. Slosher is probably also on the chopping block again, which is fine, it’ll live. I do hope they nerf Triple Inkstrike above all else.
.52 and Neo Splash would be the two weapons I want nerfed the most.
Neo Splash doesn't need any main weapon nerfs but both Tri-Strikes and its pfs need to be changed.

If Triple Inkstrike gets nerfed though then I also want Big Bubbler to get nerfed.
Strikes are the main thing keeping that special in check and I don't want to see it becoming a stronger option later on.

That's also why I don't want Slosher to be changed.
It didn't need any main weapon nerfs to begin with, adding cooldown to Strikes would have been enough.

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
according to their posting history they only ever posted in forum games, save for a single profile post. the entire forum games board is only 5 pages. maybe squidboards has never had a super lively forum game scene, and op lost interest?
Maybe they also lost access to their account?
I just find it hard to believe that they never came back after and saw that this thread they created continued to be active almost a decade later.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
I might do some special weapon nerfs next rather than more main weapons. There's some room for creativity there.

SAMICOM

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-1519-4190-1330
according to their posting history they only ever posted in forum games, save for a single profile post. the entire forum games board is only 5 pages. maybe squidboards has never had a super lively forum game scene, and op lost interest?
I have seen TheDinkleBurger once in a youtube comment section though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom