• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Least Favorite Map?

Inkling kirby

Semi-Pro Squid
Goby Arena is my least favorite map. Especially clam blitz goby arena. It's too small and it's so narrow until the middle area.

blackfrost89

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3304-4824-3516
Snapper Canal. I don't think I've won a single round on it so far. I've only played Turf War on it though, so maybe it'll change once I see it in Ranked.

Dark Sage Walker

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-8295-5505-1414
Is there some kind of rule that states that every time I step away from Splatoon for a bit to try something new or to rest due to being sick and overworked and then come back, I always have to come back to Moray Towers? I am so sick of that stage! I know that Wahoo World just released and I didn't get a chance to try it out. So I log in the next night thinking that I will just try out the new weapons and hopefully get a peek at the new map as well. I log in and what do I find?

Humpback Pump Track. Sweet! I love that stage!

Moray Towers. There are no words to describe my frustration.

Dewnose

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1493-3741-2812
You could even employ some weird mechanics
...Don’t encourage them. (Post #34)

My personal least favorite stage is Shellendorf. It feels like it’s impossible to keep track of all the flanking positions, although that might just be my unfamiliarity with the stage.

Belial

Full Squid
I'm so sick of Snapper Canal, no matter how many times I recon or play on it I feel disoriented. I can never win.

Kausus

Inkling
NNID
Kausus
Switch Friend Code
SW-3782-1311-5237
moray towers is high up on the list of "dont like that stage. no sir" for me - in splat1 it was worse, though, i admit. it's not that i dont like the stage itself really, i don't mind it, it's the players that are on the stage. everyone wants to practice their charger game on moray, leaving the other map in rotation to sort of flounder. (excuse the pun.)

there were a few moray rotations i had in splat1 that saw lobbies half-full or more of nothing but chargers - on moray, the chargers would play, sometimes do well, sometimes not. but if it were the other stage in rotation? sometimes the chargers would sit at base and do nothing, or squid party instead of playing the match. the attitude around moray is one i grew to loathe over time, and it unfortunately carried into spla2n, leaving moray to be a map that will keep me out of the rotation completely.

camp triggerfish and humpback pump track are also contenders for my least favorite map. it's too bad about humpback, actually - when the game first came out, i really liked that stage. i don't know what changed, to tell you the truth.

Sevrault

Inkling
NNID
sevrault
I've been starting to hate Moray Towers and Humpback a lot more as of late, they just always seem to be in the rotation, and everytime I play a game on there I just get absolutely bodied. Moray because of how good chargers are in that stage, and Humpback because of the hills and curves that just make playing on it unbearable.

Dewnose

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1493-3741-2812
Ha, what I would actually give to get Humpback in ranked just once... I guess you have a different schedule.

Cephalobro

As long as they don't bring back Hammerhead Bridge, I'm fine. Back in my Splatoon 1 days, I hated that stage with a burning passion enough to fry a squid into calamari. Sure I had great plays on the stage like being able to snipe without anyone being able to get to me. But otherwise, it was such a mess to get through. My least favorite part of this stage are the grates, oh man, this part caused the most trouble for me mainly because of sloshers having the most advantage while rollers not having much room to attack.

kirigiri

Inkling
NNID
katsu
Switch Friend Code
SW-4114-5930-5234
my least favorite would have to be humpback;; for some reason its really hard for me to move around and i keep getting crushed by rollers with ninja squid ???

moray towers is on thin ice . it takes so long to go everywhere and the passageways are so narrow .... eliters are always there when the stage is up

mintymocha

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7186-3259-8306
I don't like moray much, and i often use charger? idk, it's not a super fun stage for me
Humpback isn't too bad either, but I hate it in ranked, so it makes me like it less in turf war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom