Mafia 3 | Game OVER! Who won?!

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
I think Drez is townie because he's been most aggressive about making lynches count (eeep >.<) and moving the town forward with questioning. Also, I'm sort of inclined to agree with their read of Rom-Stein, about the lack of active mafia hunting.
I know this isn't winning you any townie points when you make cute gestures, but you seem scared that he makes votes count. :l

Gog, I'm trying to sort out your normal actions from scum crumbs. Look at these things in retrospect isn't playing in your favor Aykorn.

I think it's anti town for everyone to be talking about this. That's all I have to say on the matter.
Thingy referencing the fact that there were no night kills--I still don't see why it would be anti town to be talking about that fact. Is it just because it provided no information at the time?

Has it provided some useful information now?

--stopping binging to read latest post.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I get the feeling Aykorn didn't actually read the last page and it is reflected in her reads.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Ammy can you explain this post? Why wouldn't you want to start discussion with Drez?
This was first day, right as I was getting last-ditch voted? Didn't know what I could say to not get lynched first day. First game, first lynched would be kind of pathetic.? I was trying to scum-hunt but got too aggressive and got voted so I thought the bet thing to do would be to... well, tone it back.

Yeah, no this is probably the most sketchy thing I've said, but it was a reaction to Drez's influence being kind of intimidating since he pretty much was doing the most question asking. As the newb player with weak reasoning skills and limited knowledge of the game, I didn't know how I'd be able to defend myself.

Okay, I need to work on Chem for realz, I have 6 hours left.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Okay yeah, noticed the wagon, uhm, with how the cards stand now with the mafia making mistakes, which can be chalked up to aiming for Drez twice, I'm the easiest to blame since I am a newb and i have been inactive.

I still think xCoCo is scum, and I have been reading the pages over really quickly since I'm kind of eating at my own time here.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
About page 8

Gah, and I knew it would, but really though... I am asking you to consider this from a perspective of: You saw how I played as scum in our first game together. Does this look like the same game that I'm playing here? If not, then that should at least give you reason for pause and make you at least CONSIDER if another route isn't better.
It's true. Not sure if this is advanced scum play though. This is in reference to him saying "don't vote me" and I said that it made me more suspicious.

I dunno, it still seems a bit weird that he would say that but I can't really say that that information really provides anything for me. I'd say that this is just interesting to note and would encourage people to look back at these posts on page 7.

I am lazy as town, not as mafia. As mafia, I feel a responsbility. I've played many mafia games, I'm not a complete idiot, I know how to avoid attention. That's literally all you have to do as mafia - just don't attract attention. The number one way to attract attention? To explicitly say that you're not gonna explain whatever you're doing. It's something I do AS TOWN, and I even posted a bunch of links to prove this. You not acknowledging this in any way, shape or form is, if not fishy, then just amazingly bad.
More information that I feel is useful in the right hands. I don't know if this really helps his case and is reminding me why I was suspicious of him in the first place. Does this really seem to point toward him being town though? I mean... I knew somebody who played that way. But I don't know...

I think Boolerex just explained themselves above --nothing to add after you and Drez--, but where their silence was disconcerting they've started speaking up more.
But I have noticed that they respond to people who vote them, they cast suspicion their way, which works in discrediting them, or it could just be a coincidence.
I feel like you just kind of go with the flow much of the time. Maybe most of the game, really. I mean, you provide the information you can but... damnit--just read your most recent post--I know you are seriously working on your homework but this isn't helping. :l

I was in 3 mafia games, am in 2 others, was working, and am hosting a mafia game. I replaced into this, with your slot pushing my slot. I joined because it needed saving. With all that going on I was still more active then you.
Kudosing this. I know that you were refuting Thingy's not that he's spreading himself too thin and reprimanding him about it, but I still think what you're managing is impressive.

Though I will note you're attacking Thingy pretty hard. I mean, that you manage that much is good, but still I dunno... life happens you know?

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
I'm gonna pop outta here for little while, clear my head. I'll read the messages, but won't respond for a bit--I think there's three hours to lynch. I hope my digging is helping someone.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I just got back sorry. I'll now be on until the dead line

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Okay yeah, noticed the wagon, uhm, with how the cards stand now with the mafia making mistakes, which can be chalked up to aiming for Drez twice, I'm the easiest to blame since I am a newb and i have been inactive.

I still think xCoCo is scum, and I have been reading the pages over really quickly since I'm kind of eating at my own time here.
Could you elabortae why? Just saying I'm "scum" with no proper reason isn't good Aykorn.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Welcome back. Would like your thoughts and a vote.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I don't think she's coming back so you know. So don't expect an answer to come soon.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
elaborate*

That leaves xCoCo and Thingy. =_= Mmm
Thingy: Null. I've honestly just been having a hard time following Thingy??? I'd probably bandwagon Thingy if that's the consensus, but I just don't have the time to today to look better.
Coco's been been posting more recently so it was a tad easier to look at her posts.
xCoCo: Scum. Seemed like she was suspecting anyone who threw suspicion at her. Reed said she probably wan't good at lying, but reactive townie act, reactive Mafia kills? Going for Drez twice seems like the most simple mafia plan and xCoco has been playing catch up since her V/LA.
I asked this before and I will ask it again - what makes me more scummy then Thingy? You sound you're following the boat here 'Korn.
It's natural to suspect anyone other then you unless a PR confirms them :t It's mafia????? reactive mafia kills???? what mafia kills????? I don't understand what you mean by "reactive mafia kills?"And if you're going to vote for me at least have your own reason and not what someone says.

Ack, jeez. I want say something like, "haha Reed, I'd totally kill you for laughs" but I would probably avoid it because it'd be obvious and link back to me. That or kill you Day 2. Have someone to brag to. Nah, I dunno, you're probably right with that assessment.
But i think the reason you were safe, as well as the rest of us, was because Drez had the most presence and drew in all the attention. Chosen one for being protected and killed is a good explanation for the no night kills. I was mostly asking about power roles to straighten out the night logic on the whole Bool Drez deal, because I thought there was some logical merit to that idea, but I'm thinking Drez's activity speaks more. I was also probing Boolerex for details on power roles, too?

Oh god, spent too much time on this. I'll... bleh, leave this in case I can't get back on, though I'll try.
##Vote: xCoCo
But why would mafia go for the same night kill twice? It obviously failed the first time? I didn't ask about power roles - I was probing Boo about his and this was before the setup? Why would you leave a vote if you're not going to return. I'd just need two more votes to be locked in and we'd lose. That's dangerous of you 'Korn.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Coco, I want you to put down a vote on Aykorn.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Thingy referencing the fact that there were no night kills--I still don't see why it would be anti town to be talking about that fact. Is it just because it provided no information at the time?
Has it provided some useful information now?
--stopping binging to read latest post.

I always thought if you think about how the night kills (or rather consider them) and the actions behind them helps. Because mafia tends to play and think a certain way. I guess if you want to find scum - think like them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom