• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Mafia 3 | Game OVER! Who won?!

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Can you explain why? Also what was with the uh uhhh on thingy?

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Ok. What did you think about Thingy's freak out by the way? Was it also townie?

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Ok. What did you think about Thingy's freak out by the way? Was it also townie?
At the time I thought he was getting frustrated at the town since he tends to do that when things are not going his way. But now that he flipped scum maybe ut wad an act?

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
It was an act* I thought it was townie but it was probably not. The reason I went with the Thingy lynch was because I thought I'd he truly was town he would at least get on and defend himself

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
So you thought it was townie? Is that why you didn't want to vote him? Because of that?

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Well he sort if caused an unhelpful scene and then sorta left abd never come back. Which was odd given it was Lylo.
If he had perhaps gone to cool off it would have been different he didn't bother even when I asked him on skype

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
So to me it seemed he just did not care about the town.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Yet you said you found him townie. Why did you still find him townie?

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Yet you said you found him townie. Why did you still find him townie?
This was before I changed my vote to him it was lingering on my mind. I was hesitant on voting him because a small part of me still believed he was town he didn't do much so it was hard to read him. I don't know a part of me just wanted to trust him? Might be bias from our last game together too so I was hoping we were on the same side I tray red you and Reed more then him though which is also why I changed. Had I distrusted you two more I likely would have not changed.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I also wanted to add that I was nervous becayse the hammer was also my choice.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Ok. I'm going to sleep. It's way too early in the morning. You should sleep too. Night. Will post more thoughts tomorrow.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
I'll go over the thread in late night and look over all the posts--my roommate and I are bonding so it's game night until about midnight. As you know, right now, leaning Aykorn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom