Mafia 3 | Game OVER! Who won?!

Thingyman

Inkling
I want to say this once more:

Drez is presenting a case on me that 1. I am scum with Boo. And 2. I intentionally stayed away from the thread for several days because I was afraid.

I ask everyone to consider those two pieces of evidence and actually run it through their minds. How likely are either of those two?

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I really hope you are town. I really do.

What will your reaction be? Just assume I'll flip town, what's your excuse?
You aren't helping my by not having anything else besides Boo, also for not doing anything else besides push Boo all game (of which you pushed my slot ALONG SIDE BOO).

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Thingy - you still have two days to redeem yourself. Focus on finding scum you haven't been lynched yet.

Thingyman

Inkling
Thingy - you still have two days to redeem yourself. Focus on finding scum you haven't been lynched yet.
My issue is I think Drez is townie, so we've already lost the game. All these posts right now are wasting everyone's time.

Thingyman

Inkling
You aren't helping my by not having anything else besides Boo, also for not doing anything else besides push Boo all game (of which you pushed my slot ALONG SIDE BOO).
LIKE ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME

HOW IS THIS AN ARGUMENT

WHAT ARE WE PLAYING

IS THIS JUST "I'LL JUST SAY WHATEVER AND PRETEND NOBODY KNOWS IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE"?!?!?!?!

what in the actual ****

dude

I VOTED YOUR SLOT VERY EARLY IN THE GAME TO APPLY SOME PRESSURE. THAT'S ALL. THE FACT THAT BOO DID THAT TOO MEANS _NOTHING_. IT MEANS NOTHING. NOTHING. IT DOES NOT MEAN A DAMN THING.

Thingyman

Inkling

what is this

dude

if you are town, I swear to god, you got the most insane blinders ever

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
lmfao okay I think Thingy is probably town. He behaved the exact same way last game when someone was being ridiculous too.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Who is scum then, Thingy. That's what I want to know. What is your full reads list?

Thingyman

Inkling

if I was scum, I would have every ammunition possible to go at you

you are not making sense

problem is

you are town

and the game is lost

c'est la vie

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
lmfao okay I think Thingy is probably town. He behaved the exact same way last game when someone was being ridiculous too.
How can you come to such a sudden conclusion? o_O

Thingyman

Inkling
Who is scum then, Thingy. That's what I want to know. What is your full reads list?
Town:
Thingyman
ReedRGale
Drez

xCoCo
Boolerex

Aykorn

The second scum is whoever can't be scum with Aykorn, would be my guess. I would be amazed if Reed is scum and he's deserved the win in that case. xCoCo has been sort of townie in the sense that she is saying what she should be saying right now, I just wish there was a bit more oomph or passion in there.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
How can you come to such a sudden conclusion? o_O
I played a frustrating game with him last time and his tone is the exact same way. Plus I think if Thingy was scum he must know that not being around would ruin the game for his scum partner. I guess I see him more responsible then intentionally throwing the game.

But you know I could be being fooled right now

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
the only weird thing is would aykorn be smart enough to frame the two townies that were blown up?

Thingyman

Inkling
So your lynch list would be Aykorn > ???
Correct. Lynch Aykorn. Read his posts, figure out who can and cannot be scum with him.

I played a frustrating game with him last time and his tone is the exact same way. Plus I think if Thingy was scum he must know that not being around would ruin the game for his scum partner. I guess I see him more responsible then intentionally throwing the game.

But you know I could be being fooled right now
This is also a fine point.

Last sentence here also slightly townie.

Thingyman

Inkling
the only weird thing is would aykorn be smart enough to frame the two townies that were blown up?
My go to stance on this is: Don't try to read into what the scum are doing. They have the advantage. So just disregard it (imo).

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Why Aykorn? Who do you think would be scum with her if scum and why?

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
We won't know that. This is her first game. What are your reads now, Coco?

Thingyman

Inkling
Why Aykorn? Who do you think would be scum with her if scum and why?
Process of Elimination. Refer to my earlier post on how I read people and approach the game. The one you insulted.

And to the latter question, I don't know. I don't have such a grasp on the game and I don't have time to look at it now.

I should say I'm also not at all locked into voting Aykorn today. She is merely my current top suspect. Again, only due to PoE. If she's town, I would love for her to come in and persuade me. But she needs to do that then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom