• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Mafia 3 | Game OVER! Who won?!

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Plz I responded that at post 451. Altrough I screwed up the quote so I'm gonna repeat here:

Why are you trying to guess what setup we are in?
"The player I target is both immune to night kill and well of being unable to perform night action. Both at the same time" Rephrased from my role pm like you said.

Also you protected Drez both nights?
I said it then I claimed that yes ; I protected Drez both night

What made you protect him?
He was the most townie for me. And thus the most likely to be targeted by mafia

Why did ypu target him twice?
two raison: First to make sure that he is really townie ; as a mafia like him would have know better to switch who do the kill tonight ; second because he was still the most townie during that time. And again the most likely to be targeted by mafia (who might have thought he was just a bulletproof townie) considering both night ended up with no night kill. Look like I was true in that part

Do you think you protected him from the kill? Or roleblocked him?
Absolutely sure that it protected him from both kill.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I am leaning towards voting xCoco because her actions were reactive, she hasn't done much and hasn't really been trying to find scum. Also another good person to look into would be Aykorn, who hasn't really had an actual suspect. (Most of the game she has been going in Coco's direction without pushing it hard)

##Vote: xCoco

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
You really want to lynch me during Lylo? I'm VT. I haven't been doing much. But I am town. What made you change fron Thingy to me anyways? You were so adamant before. I'm also here unlike Korn and Thingy just saying :t

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Dud you forget the freak out Thingy had? Why did yoi maje just a 360 in the last day o.o

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
On phone. You are here now and did not show to care about anyones alignment. You brushed off thingy as town until boo pushed you. Why did you start suspecting thingy? Did you not say he was town?

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Holy my typos. Im freaking out because I don't know what to do at this point. We have a few hours and everyone is gone.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Also state again who you suspect and why. I am aware it is lylo.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I think he mainly agreed with everything like saying this us town etc before he left. I don't think he brought anything new to the table. Well I feel. Sorry ob phone.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Don't panic, xCoco. We have some time. Since a bandwagon is starting I'll begin like this:

Alright, so let's just ask a few questions, let's walk through this so we can see if you're really a suspect.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Like I said I Thingy/Aykorn are must suspect to me right now

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Why Aykorn? Did you not say boo before? What changed?

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Don't panic, xCoco. We have some time. Since a bandwagon is starting I'll begin like this:

Alright, so let's just ask a few questions, let's walk through this so we can see if you're really a suspect.
I'm listening

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom