• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Mafia. It's a Game | NIGHT 3 BEGINS

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
Blaah, sorry I haven't been posting. I'm one of those types that'll contribute when they have something to add, instead of throwing around wild guesses (and most of these posts on this page happened while I was asleep...). But I'm still alive! Still with nothing to add, unfortunately.

bbninjas

Inkling
We can't get anywhere if people don't post. :x

Anyways, unvote vote: ramen noodles for being scum.

bbninjas

Inkling
Look can we all just agree to disagree and pool our resources before the Mafia kill us all? :/
What resources do we have? I'm the only one using the resource that everyone has of posting to try and figure out who scum are. As soon as other people start doing that (or at least start voting people) then we can actually do something before the Mafia kill us all.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
What resources do we have? I'm the only one using the resource that everyone has of posting to try and figure out who scum are. As soon as other people start doing that (or at least start voting people) then we can actually do something before the Mafia kill us all.
You all could start by evaluating what players have done so far. Sorry if I'm not supposed to interrupt >_>

bbninjas

Inkling
You all could start by evaluating what players have done so far. Sorry if I'm not supposed to interrupt >_>
Yeah you weren't. :p

But no issue. I'm used to keeping my evaluations to myself, but here's some examples of my evaluations:

- aviatsvi is very likely town, since according to the game, there can only be 1 Town Tracker. If aviatsvi was a mafia player claimed they were the Town Tracker, then the real Town Tracker should have claimed and said that aviatsvi is lieing. Thus, aviatsvi is town.
- AlphaOmega liked the post of RamenNoodles that said "Let's skip the lynch." This suggests that AO agrees with Ramen. However, AO then precedes to vote someone. This is contradictory - as if AO wanted to skip the lynch, why did he vote? This contradiction suggests that AO is mafia.

So, vote: Ramen. He completely ignored me, which suggests he is mafia. However, vote: AlphaOmega because AO has done more scummy (mafia-y) things.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
So, vote: Ramen. He completely ignored me, which suggests he is mafia. However, vote: AlphaOmega because AO has done more scummy (mafia-y) things.
Only gonna count the second vote 'cause you can only have one vote down at any particular time

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
Hm... I see some good points, and while I'm a little more suspicious of Ramen, I don't think I'll be turning the vote tables. I'll just Vote: AlphaOmegaSplatter for now.
i wish i felt like i didn't suck at mafia

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
i wish i felt like i didn't suck at mafia
Personally I think it's much harder to play this sort of game online where you can't actually see the people you're playing with. Which makes it harder to work with people to come to a consensus, to try and determine if someone is lying or not, etc.

tl;dr: don't worry too much about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom