• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

--MAJOR SPOILERS-- Remaining Unreleased Weapons

Nerdicon

Inkling
That Seeker Rush sounds terrifying.
Anyway, looking forward to Custom Range Blaster and Rapid Blaster Pro, I hope the increase in range will make the thing more worth-it in the long run

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
Sweet so these things are going to be so speedy. Guess it will be the charger for people with poor aim/who don't go for kills.
armed with a full set of damage up, their ttk might actually rival some of the shooters, if you can reduce the charge time by even 5 frames then you get a splat within 30 frames, which is a whole 15 frames faster than the squiffer still.

also considering their mobility is high and they have more range than the squiffer, I don't believe this weapon will be a joke like the rapid blaster.

more nozzlenoses!? this makes me so happy!

and the "bamboozler" seems interesting, is that the minigun?
I like the idea of mre nozzlenoses, I wish they had more variety tho, the H-3's seem like rehashes that don't exactly bring anything good to the nozzlenose. The L-3 D is interesting tho. The burst bombs and kraken should amp up your survivability.

florence

Full Squid
I like the idea of mre nozzlenoses, I wish they had more variety tho, the H-3's seem like rehashes that don't exactly bring anything good to the nozzlenose. The L-3 D is interesting tho. The burst bombs and kraken should amp up your survivability.
i REALLY wish there'd be a longer ranged version

NWPlayer123

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NWPlayer1234
@NWPlayer123, is it possible you can get footage of some of the new weapons e.g. tri-slosher similar to how you showcased the sploosh?
I would, but I think I've already spoiled enough of Nintendo's surprises. The plan from here on out is that I'm gonna stream showcasing weapons an hour or two before they come out for everybody, in private battles so nobody gets hurt. If you miss it, then it's not a big deal. I do have a bunch of pictures/impressions on my Twitter if you wanna dig, though.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
Nintendo better blow away my expectations since I'm concerned they can't come up with new weapons due to all of these conforming to the "all-arounder" "mighty glacier" and "fragile speedster" types.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
Nintendo better blow away my expectations since I'm concerned they can't come up with new weapons due to all of these conforming to the "all-arounder" "mighty glacier" and "fragile speedster" types.
These are all the on-disc weapons, but I'm certain there'll be many off-disc weapons upcoming afterward.

Smoothshake317

Pro Squid
The sloshers will be that type of weapon because they don't have an all-rounder. This is due to the slosher we have being the highest range slosher.

NWPlayer123

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NWPlayer1234
The timeline for development is way off from what people expect. 2.0.0 was finished 2 or 3 weeks after the game launched, and they've been working on 3.0.0 since, they just had to finish coding Splatlings and Sloshers, which is why they had leftovers of them in the initial release, everything is still carefully planned.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
These are all the on-disc weapons, but I'm certain there'll be many off-disc weapons upcoming afterward.
Well yeah, I get that, but I'm blanking on how Nintendo could come up with more weapons. Then again I'm no expert on weapon design.
The sloshers will be that type of weapon because they don't have an all-rounder. This is due to the slosher we have being the highest range slosher.
*cough* *cough* unnamed (sorta) one-hit kill slosher with bad mobility *cough* *cough*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom