• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Splatfest! Pokemon Red v. Blue! Which Side Will You Choose?

Pokemon Red or Pokemon Blue?

• Total voters

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak
Actually, I am surprise with the popularity because I got tons of Blue vs Blue matches. I was hoping that it would turn out like Art v Science, but I guess more people starting voting Team Red. Good job on both teams. :)
It might be because the Red players quit once they had enough, leaving only the hardcore Blue players who want those snails.

zugdude47

Inkster Jr.
NNID
zugdude47
Not to brag but i'm super proud of my splatfest streak. I hit a small losing streak that knocked it down but ending at 24.5 with all the different guns i was trying out.
Funny enough i had only one disconnect and basically no lag during the fest but that might be from my awesome internet.

To bad i already spent all my sea snails :(
Blue king hawt.jpg

GleamEyes

Inkling
NNID
gleameyes23
I was really surprised about the winning streak I had during this Splatfest. Even when I was on Team Pirate, my teams were being slaughtered more than half the time. On Team Pokemon Blue, I was up against players that even I could handle. But, le sigh. I had to turn in my sweet Splatfest Tee with the two Strength and one Defense.

EDIT: Wanted to add that I never join a side that I merely think is more or less popular. I always choose the side I like more and pledge loyalty to them. In fact, now that I think about it, it would've been more logical for me to join Red if I went by personal preference. I didn't own Pokemon Blue. But I did own Ruby, Fire Red, Y, and Omega Ruby! So...I ONLY JOINED BECAUSE MARIE MADE A GOOD ARGUMENT! Dangit, I think I prefer Growlithe over Vulpix anyway!

Last edited:

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
I ONLY JOINED BECAUSE MARIE MADE A GOOD ARGUMENT! Dangit, I think I prefer Growlithe over Vulpix anyway!
On that subject. I think my favorite part of this Splatfest was the sweet revenge Marie pulled with the Vulpix. I'll have to remember to name my next Vulpix "BLUEISBEST" in that honor.

zugdude47

Inkster Jr.
NNID
zugdude47
I saw one squid level 22ish on blue team when i played, everyone else was high level. Red team on the other hand had plenty on low level players so i think most high level players chose blue thinking that noobs would be more likely to go with the big fire breathing dragon. Its just a theory but i think that's why the win percent was so different.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
I will sorely miss my splatfest tee. Special Saver with Special Charge Up and two Damage Ups. C'est magnifique! did it complemented so many of my outfits. *le sigh* =*(

But now that the streak is broken, surely the next splatfest can go either way.

NNID
m0nkeyd0g
ayyyyy got some nice subs with my 16 sea snails :D (Team blue! gg team red)

Hope they do more worldwide splatfests like this! Brings the splatoon community together in a way.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
I've been duped! Turns out I posted fake Splatfest results for Japan...

This is apparently the correct picture:
That's still a pretty steep difference in overall scores. Gotta admit, though, I was fooled the first time too. That was some convincing Photoshop they did there.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral

Ah, another Splatfest has come and gone. I'm a bit surprised by the popularity split, having been convinced that it was more even.

At any rate, it's taken a lot out of me. Think I'll take a break from the game for a while...

BlackZero

Inkling Commander
That was amazing. Team Blue won (where was your lvl 81 Pikachu, Red?), proved it was superior, and Marie won three Splatfests at the same time. This has been an amazing weekend. Well done everyone!

NNID
benimarucollider
Team Red were pretty savage in NA at some point though, so it could've gone either way for that.
But this was a great win for the Marie community.

But on a side note, x6 multiplier is still too much.

Squix

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
DetSweg
Already wasted 13 snails, getting that natural Red Hi-Tops is 100% impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom