• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Splatfest! Pokemon Red v. Blue! Which Side Will You Choose?

Pokemon Red or Pokemon Blue?

• Total voters

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Looks like NA really did influence all the other regions to pick the less popular teams.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Wow. That is a serious wipeout against team PokeRed if they lost in all three regions. Ah well, GGs to everyone! Can't wait to blow all my hard-earned snails on unlocking slots for my gear.

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
I want to take the time toy say that...

AHAHAHAHAHA ALL YOU RED NOOBS GET REKY AND GGS, UNDERSTAND THAT YOU LOSE BECAUSE OF YOUR DUMB DECISION TO SIDE WITH A POPULAR RED FLYING LIZARD (jk, i still love you all).

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Had nothing better to do today so I got all the way up to maximum level of hawtness!! ...despite being a Water-type. :L
My favorite part was when I was on Echolocater.team with 2 E-Liters and 2 Dual Squelchers, there was nowhere to hide!

Lol, I'm not even upset about this. . .
Exploiting our far inferior team eh? Well done.

Well, ya know what?! My highest streak this Splatfest was 12. . . Take that. . .
Which is really aggravating as I've had perfect runs in most of them. . .

Red team really disappointed me. . .

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Yay Venusaur! I played really well during the splatfest. Good job all teams!

Now I would like to see who would win between Green and Blue... hahahah
Probably Venusaur's side because kids will all be like "Blastoise could learn Ice Beam and take on Venusaur as well as Charizard and Venusaur can't even do that". They are not aware that Venusaur has the best time out of the three starters in the metagame.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Yea, Pokemon Red lost in every region.

And it's starting to look like our pattern is leaking into all the other regions.
Great.

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
Yay Venusaur! I played really well during the splatfest. Good job all teams!

Now I would like to see who would win between Green and Blue... hahahah
I only played to "True Red Boy", but I only managed to win 3 matches... One thing I hated though was that in my matches, my team was usually winning for most of the game until the last few seconds...

No-Intro-Needed

Inkling
NNID
SuperMario28
Team Red is the worst thing to ever happen to me. I wish I would've chose Team Blue.

This also makes me 6-5 in Splatfest (Cats, Roller Coasters, Marshmallows, Autobots, Art, Planes, Pirates [best Splatfest I've participated in], Burgers, Nice [I used to consider this my worst Splatfest but don't anymore], Past and Red [why did I choose this?]).

Misha

Pro Squid
NNID
Misha21
MARIE WITH THAT TRIPLE!! Congrats Blue and Green. Not only did Marie get three wins but that Overrated lizard finally went down!! I hope now Venusuar and Blastoise get two mega evolutions :P

Actually, I am surprise with the popularity because I got tons of Blue vs Blue matches. I was hoping that it would turn out like Art v Science, but I guess more people starting voting Team Red. Good job on both teams. :)

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Even though I literally NEVER go into my settings, I just realized that the colorblind mode was on the entire time I was playing, and I missed out on the beautiful blue and pink ink colors, I'm really disappointed. Atleast I won. It's my fault for not thinking that maybe the colorblind mode was on instead of there being weird colors.

Atleast, I didn't miss out on pink ink on my character, since I picked team blue. Still disappointed in myself though.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
I don't even care if Red lost. The fact that Marie has finally won makes me happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom