• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Splatfest! Pokemon Red v. Blue! Which Side Will You Choose?

Pokemon Red or Pokemon Blue?

• Total voters

Pkbucket

Inkster Jr.
I choose Red because I love charizard but other then that I sadly have only played soulsliver (My favourite) and the newer games I never really had a chance to play the red or blue version. Please don't judge me. ;-;

zugdude47

Inkster Jr.
NNID
zugdude47
To set the record straight, everyone knows that Magby is the greatest fire type. How can you resist that face?!

Did anyone else grin like an idiot when Callie and Marie riffed on Team Rocket for the announcement?

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
So, I went through many Miiverse posts regarding Splatfest... my brain hurts... So. Many. Spelling errors. So. Many. Incoherent posts.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Morbid question here: you know how some people have made references to Red vs. Blue? Has anyone done anything to make it look like a Crips vs. Bloods fight?

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
Did anyone else grin like an idiot when Callie and Marie riffed on Team Rocket for the announcement?
Yes. Yes I did. It was definitely a:

Sort of moment.

When does this thing start? I thought it would have already begun by now...

nebula

Inkling
NNID
spotty6688
I've chosen red because i like charizard and every Pokemon game I own references red... (Ruby, OR, rescues red team ect)

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
THE INK COLORS ARE REVERSED (in USA only maybe?) WTF NINTENDO

Also, I've lost 3 out of 4 games so far

But atleast I haven't played my own team yet

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
THE INK COLORS ARE REVERSED (in USA only maybe?) WTF NINTENDO

Also, I've lost 3 out of 4 games so far

But atleast I haven't played my own team yet
I think I just played you. I didn't think you were that dumb person who felt the need to have multiple of the same abilities. -_-

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I think I just played you. I didn't think you were that dumb person who felt the need to have multiple of the same abilities. -_-
Was I a charger? of course I would use a bunch of damage up as a charger

Anyways, I feel like I can't play at all right now, so I'm just gonna stop until tomorrow. I'm just dying and barely getting any kills for some reason. Won like 2 out of 9

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Anyways, I'm going to try to play with the E-Liter for most of the splatfest, since I'm pretty average with it and I want to be better.

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak
Anyways, I'm going to try to play with the E-Liter for most of the splatfest, since I'm pretty average with it and I want to be better.
Ditto! Or at least, that was my original plan, then I decided that winning was a higher priority and usd that i'd be better off just using the Dual Squelcher and Splatterscope. Or at least, that's was going to do, until my internet decided that right when Splatfest started was a good time to start derping out.

*sigh* I got disconnected from the first two lobbies I tried to join, and when I actually got IN a match, it was unbelievably laggy, not to mention that I got disconnected on the results screen. How unfortunate.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
So fars the teams on the teams, always has someone disconnecting on me.

Either bad connection, or that particular person is disconnecting on purpose to try to sabotage the competition.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Thoroughly diggin the plaza's festive atmosphere! Shame there's no dance emotes and player-to-player interactions.

(And so much random lag! Like an old school console game at times.)

Running around as "Caboose" for the festival. If you're Blue I'm always yelling "BooYaah!" when the match starts.

<Caboose>Wow players on both teams are vicious! I think everyone should gather around in the middle and hug it out in a big ol squid party. Because like love I believe that ink can bloom on the battlefield. So I will ink you a blue heart and you can ink me a red heart and then we will all be bestest of friends!</Caboose>

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
I'm on blue and have faced my own team three times. Has anyone on Red faced off against their own team yet?

Reactions: Tii

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Well, here's my final vibe for this Splatfest:

11 Kyogre, King of Water Pokemon.jpg

It's not setting any records, but I still feel satisfied. Shoutouts to my fellow squids in blue Lion Blade, Hideo., and HEN! We mopped up so many Red supporters on our path to royalty, and I could never feel more proud of you than I do right now.

All right then, off to the Bragging Thread to detail my highlights!

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon

Currently at 51/99 as of now. Been awake at the start of this wrecking reds, blue reports to be having some good matches so far =]

tape1

Inkster Jr.
NNID
tape11
Switch Friend Code
SW-3407-1101-4635

Took about three hours to get to king.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom