• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Weapons Inkoming: Custom Range Blaster and Custom E-liter 3K Scope

Hi squids! It's Hank from Nintendome. Nintendo has just announced its weekly content release; this time we are getting the Custom E-Liter 3K Scope as well as the Custom Range Blaster. They are going to be hitting Inkopolis tonight at 7 PM PT!

These are subtle variations of weapons that we already have. The Custom E-Liter 3K Scope gets added range and decreased mobility with the addition of the scope whereas the Custom Range Blaster gains the Splatterbomb sub weapon as well as the Kraken special weapon.

Let me know what you guys think of these new weapons down in the comments section below and be sure to stick around Squidboards for more Splatoon news updates!

Comments

Charger with beakons is a little duplicitous, as charger are practically kid beakons anyways. Kraken adds close range help but infrequent.

Beakons kind of solidify a helper role. Can really assist team in controlling map and having someone smart put out beakons.

Look really closely at the picture of the custom eliter scope, it might just be me, but the red line seems way to low for beacons, maybe it will be something else!

Charger with beakons is a little duplicitous, as charger are practically kid beakons anyways. Kraken adds close range help but infrequent.

Beakons kind of solidify a helper role. Can really assist team in controlling map and having someone smart put out beakons.
Plus, they allow you to place them in a few good sniping positions, allowing you to hop around to escape pursuers or look for other players.

I wonder why everyone thinks the new E-Liter will be better than the one we already have... it only has the kraken for close combat, while the regular one has burst bombs, which work extremly well with damage ups. Sure the beacons are terrific for a sniping set, but still...
And I agree with @lonleydolphin, if only one of them would be released tonight, it wouldn't cause that much hype. Next week I predict either the custom splatling or the new rapid blaster (forgot the name)
Rapid Blaster Pro. I was thinking that, but we do still have yet to see the Heavy Splattling Deco or Slosher Deco. Not to mention the Neo Sploosh-o-Matic.

I'm so glad Spatoon hates me to put these hell weapons out here. :^)
I DON'T WANNA DIE.
JFC.
BUT UH... SO UM... SPLATOON. WHERE'S THAT NEW OCTOBRUSH?
WHY ISN'T THERE ENOUGH BRUSH WEAPONS?
I THINK WE NEED ABOUT... 3+ MORE BRUSH WEAPONS.

Alright cool. ;^)

Humph...more blasters eh? Dunno. Definitly not gonna effect my Bamboozler tho!

3K scope. Ok. I guess I'll lay off my E-liter for I while then. At least until it dies out. Which sadly probably won't die quickly like the Carbon Deco.

On the other hand...

WHERE IS MY NEO SPLOOSH!!???

Humph...more blasters eh? Dunno. Definitly not gonna effect my Bamboozler tho!

3K scope. Ok. I guess I'll lay off my E-liter for I while then. At least until it dies out. Which sadly probably won't die quickly like the Carbon Deco.

On the other hand...

WHERE IS MY NEO SPLOOSH!!???
If a bunch of noobs are gonna be using new E Liters, it's easy pickings for a good while.
This is nice, I suppose.
The octobrush with Inkzooka is taking WAY too long though..
I'm so glad Spatoon hates me to put these hell weapons out here. :^)
I DON'T WANNA DIE.
JFC.
BUT UH... SO UM... SPLATOON. WHERE'S THAT NEW OCTOBRUSH?
WHY ISN'T THERE ENOUGH BRUSH WEAPONS?
I THINK WE NEED ABOUT... 3+ MORE BRUSH WEAPONS.

Alright cool. ;^)
we also do need more brushes, but really, what else do you have in mind for new brushes?

Yes, noobs will be using it but at the same time pros and people like DUDE will use it. I'd rather not take my chances.
While the Custom E-Liter is okay, but regular one is better because of it's amazing Burst Bomb game and the ability to track down all enemies for 10 seconds. If you run custom, you will need to be in a position to use the kraken and you will also need to have someone else on the team run echolocator

Look really closely at the picture of the custom eliter scope, it might just be me, but the red line seems way to low for beacons, maybe it will be something else!
Neo splash-o-matic has burst bombs but in the promotional picture for it, the red bar on the ink tank was all the way up the top. For some reason they take those pictures before development is complete and the sub is set I think.. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom