• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Weapons Inkoming: Custom Range Blaster and Custom E-liter 3K Scope

Hi squids! It's Hank from Nintendome. Nintendo has just announced its weekly content release; this time we are getting the Custom E-Liter 3K Scope as well as the Custom Range Blaster. They are going to be hitting Inkopolis tonight at 7 PM PT!

These are subtle variations of weapons that we already have. The Custom E-Liter 3K Scope gets added range and decreased mobility with the addition of the scope whereas the Custom Range Blaster gains the Splatterbomb sub weapon as well as the Kraken special weapon.

Let me know what you guys think of these new weapons down in the comments section below and be sure to stick around Squidboards for more Splatoon news updates!

Comments

I don't know, guys. I don't think I'd have the patience to use either very well, though I am leaning more toward the E-Liter than the Range Blaster.

I don't know, guys. I don't think I'd have the patience to use either very well, though I am leaning more toward the E-Liter than the Range Blaster.
my kind of chargers are the classic squiffer and kelp splat charger so E Liters aren't even for me. Waiting for neo luna blasters, and maybe a new type of charger, perhaps the "BigBall_Launcher" Nikki found.

Ok, after some rounds with the blaster, I found that it's actually a really fun weapon to use. It's sub and special weapons are great and allow for great close to mid ranged combat. kraken/10 would recommend to someone who knows what they're doing.

.....argh. I really just want another blasted Splatling. A new Blaster is nice-ish (a new E-Liter is annoying; gee, I just cant wait to see EVEN MORE E-LITERS EVERYWHERE), but there's already tons of blasters and chargers. There's ONE Splatling, and the mini-splatling which is different, and that's IT.

I give this all a "Bah!" out of 10. Again.

I cant use them myself at all; wrecks my arm. Hate motion controls anyway. It's not an absolute necessity though...
I suppose not, but I just see so many pros using motion controls and getting all the snipes, I'm jealous. Oh well, I'm still trying to use chargers, hopefully I get good when them one day. Shooters and sloshers might not cut it one day.

I just hate how a recolour for the Tentetek Splattershot is considered a new weapon. Sure it's special because the Octolings use it, but still!

Hi squids! It's Hank from Nintendome. Nintendo has just announced its weekly content release; this time we are getting the Custom E-Liter 3K Scope as well as the Custom Range Blaster. They are going to be hitting Inkopolis tonight at 7 PM PT!

These are subtle variations of weapons that we already have. The Custom E-Liter 3K Scope gets added range and decreased mobility with the addition of the scope whereas the Custom Range Blaster gains the Splatterbomb sub weapon as well as the Kraken special weapon.

Let me know what you guys think of these new weapons down in the comments section below and be sure to stick around Squidboards for more Splatoon news updates!
I love splatoon

I can't stand the Eliter with burst bombs (Echo is cool though)
I find the custom to be the best fit for me. At the beginning of the match I put beakons throughout the map, and since people believe I have burst bombs rather than kraken (most of the time) I can surprise them after they get real close.
2 reliable panic options: beakon or kraken. I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom