Octoling Hype Thread (prev. Assets in SplatNet)

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I... I really hate how real this looks... Who ever did this, I am sincerely pissed. All my dreams have been crushed. Why must you do this? WHY? WHO EVER TOLD YOU THIS WAS AN OKAY THING TO DO??!??! WHH-

That. Is so cruel. I mean they probably kick puppies cruel. (That left Octoling tho XD)

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Willing to bet the latter. I mean, they just announced it last week, it is very likely to come out this weekend. The only times they ever release weapons ahead of time are when there are updates, or we get something else on Friday. Since we're getting the Bamboozler tonight, I'm willing to bet we get the map Friday.
Having the new map this weekend is more likely. If not, then the new weapon this week will be the only thing we get when it comes to what new content we're getting.

I... I really hate how real this looks... Who ever did this, I am sincerely pissed. All my dreams have been crushed. Why must you do this? WHY? WHO EVER TOLD YOU THIS WAS AN OKAY THING TO DO??!??! WHH-

Who made this cruel joke?!

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
That stupid fake tweet resurfaces, I actually fell for it for a few minutes when I first saw it last month.

People in the comments section were quick to point out it was a fake account. The fact that it says @NintendoAmcrica is also a great indicator to its forgery. I get that it's kinda funny to make fake tweets, but it sucks when I fall for it. :/

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233

I still would love to have Octolings join us for Turf War :)
I died on that second one. All of them are really cute, although I really have issues when people add extra tentacles to the Octolings when they're Octopi and have 8 legs(4 make up the Octoling arms and legs)

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
I have a feeling that when Inklings will be announced for Smash(Let's face it, it's a very big chance that it'll really happen), Octolings be announced at the same time somehow.
And then watch people get salty over Inklings not being in Smash and instead we get a character nobody wants. Seriously, I really want them playable along with Rayman & Klonoa. I don't want someone like Shantae due to being walking fanservice.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
And then watch people get salty over Inklings not being in Smash and instead we get a character nobody wants. Seriously, I really want them playable along with Rayman & Klonoa. I don't want someone like Shantae due to being walking fanservice.
As much as i love Klonoa, he has no chance of becoming playable. Plus there's been a ton of third party characters out there already, a bit too much imho.

Also, i'm really digging that dress the Octoling with the octosniper(?) wears

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom