• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Octolings vs. Inklings RP (Reboot)

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
"The meeting's going to be in Inkling," Lana muttered to Via as they followed the others into the building. "Would you like a translation?"

"I'd like to eventually learn your language," Via confessed. "I'm tired of having to be interpreted to."

Azuki followed silently beside August, and Noah lagged behind.

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-10_12-40-4.png “Now now shade..” he coughed “We’re aware of your vendetta against the octarians, but don’t let it blind you, we still need to plan on HOW we’re going to attack them, you understand?”

Cephalobro

General Anemone continues, "I hope to communicate with the agents of Inkopolis as well, especially if they have expert snipers of their own. I would be able to give them updates on the current situation, but unfortunately, the signal towers in Inkopolis were hijacked by the enemy, so the next best thing is for me to share our strategies with you and then you tell it to your fellow agents."

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Plan? How can we plan when there being slaughtered at this very moment! How can I wait here while people are killed in cold blood. My family, my friends, and my life were MURDERED by them! I CANT JUST STAND IDLY AROUND!” He roars the last sentence.

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-10_12-46-21.png “And We’ll get them, and we’ll make them pay!” He shouted back at shade in hopes to calm the aggressive inkling back down.

upload_2019-5-10_12-47-12.png He then turned to the general and nodded “You can count on me sir.”

Cephalobro

"Cool it, Shade!" Clam yelled, "We can't defeat the enemy if we don't plan around their most dangerous weapons, we would get slaughtered ourselves if we attack them without a plan."

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Shade growls but sits back down. “Don’t expect me to be dormant this entire time. If this takes too long or I don’t have enough to eat, then I will go out alone.” His face become a poker face, unreadable.

Cephalobro

General Anemone then said, "Great! Here's the plan for you to share with them, we will use the same strategy as we did before, but this time, your snipers will also need to target the enemies with the spikes. I'm going to send our Octobombers to do the distraction with the Splat Bombs. When the loyalists are occupied, I will launch an Inkstrike at their base, knocking them off their balance as many rush back to their base. That's when you move in and take the area for yourselves by attacking the remainder of the enemy who stay there!"

Last edited:

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-10_13-1-8.png “Right..Right..” he said in assurance before taking in a deep breath “So...What then after we drive them outta inkopolis? Do we go after them?”

Cephalobro

"Once we force them out of Inkopolis, we will see if they will keep attacking or not, if they do keep attacking, then we have no choice but to go after them and capture their leader. Something I wish I would've done while escaping Octo Valley, but now we have a second chance to end their attacks once and for all!" Anemone explains.

Coral then asks, "What if we push them to Octo Canyon? Do we go after them there?"

General Anemone then replies, "Absolutely not, I simply cannot risk any more lives being in constant danger of having a place collapse over them, so if they do get pushed to Octo Canyon, we will simply just leave them there unless they attack again."

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-10_13-29-19.png “Uh..” joseph froze, looking at the ground contemplatingly as he thought “I think I’m gonna need some time to rest and process all of this...”

Cephalobro

General Anemone "Okay everyone, let's take a break from the discussion, I have other matters to attend to. If you see my niece, don't be afraid to talk to her." he gets up from his chair and walks to his office.

Coral says, "I'm going outside for now." Clam decides to do something different, he says "I'm going to show our new arrivals around the neighborhood."

Last edited:

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Shade stands. “A tour couldn’t hurt. Besides, I’d like to know where I am. ” he gestures to the door. “Shall we?

Cephalobro

Clam says "Let's go see what it has to offer.", then he gets up and walks toward the door. Coral does the same.

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-10_14-15-34.png “Thanks..” he murmured before walking down the hall like coral had said. Entering said dorm to see only but a bed “Perfect..all I need..” he said to himself before going and laying down on the bed, taking in a deep breath, and falling into sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom