• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Octolings vs. Inklings RP (Reboot)

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-10_8-47-50.png “That might be a good idea...we at least took a large portion of the city back..” said joseph as he sat on a box wincing in pain slightly from his wound.

Cephalobro

Coral and Clam start the walk back to their neighborhood, casually walking past the friendly Octarian troops who are on guard to keep the area away from the enemy Octarians. They got to the door of the neighborhood, Clam is keeping an eye on Shade to make sure nothing goes wrong. Coral calls General Anemone, "General, this is Coral, we came back here to recover our wounds, Clam managed to find an extremely dangerous part of a weapon that the enemy used against us.", Anemone then replied, "Come in, there things that we need to discuss."

The doors opened, revealing a big town-like area, populated with Octarians of all subspecies ranging from Tentakooks to Octocommanders to Octolings.

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-10_11-9-4.png “Woah..” said the agent aloud as he looked around the town-like area “I had no Idea such a place like this existed...” he was truly amazed by all the octarian subspecies of different looks interacting with one another. A few Octolings running past him as if they were children playing a game of tag, an octocommander and a tantakook talking to one another, And Many other bizarre things going on.

Cephalobro

Coral says, "Welcome to our neighborhood!", he then notices the familiar Octohurler figure waiting for them. Coral calls, "Hey General Anemone, it's great to see you after all this time!" General Anemone replied, "It's great to see you after all this time as well and to survive two deadly confrontations, that's an impressive feat." he then notices Agent and Shade as well as noticing Clam keeping an eye on Shade, "So these two are the allies who you encountered, it's nice to meet you both, I'm General Anemone, the current commander of this army."

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-10_11-23-34.png “Uhm..Y-Yes, I’m agent 507, Glad to meet you sir!” He said nervously as he shakily extended a hand out for a handshake ‘I guess not all octarians aren’t bad like I thought..’ he thought to himself.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Shade just stands there. “Shade. That is all you need to know.” He is dripping a little bit currently

Cephalobro

General Anemone shakes Agent 507's hand, and then noticing the wound on Agent, "Let's come inside to recover, I think you all need to rest for a bit after winning that decisive battle. While inside, we will discuss our plan of action, does that sound good?"

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Shade nods. This seemed important, so he decided to go along. “By the way, you don’t happen to have a Van De Graaff generator, do you?” He asks the general.

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-10_11-39-10.png “Uhm..Yes sir!” He salutes before following general anemone “Man, everyone at the orphanage is not gonna believe this..” he thinks aloud before breathing a sigh of relief.

Cephalobro

General Anemone says, "Yes, we do have that generator." while leading the group to a room with a round table with chairs all around it. "We are going to discuss our next plan here." he says.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Right I’ll have to go there later” he says to himself while sitting down the best he can (he just melds into the chair.)

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-10_11-50-12.png “Right..” he coughed slightly before sitting down onto a chair, putting his brush in his lap, this whole time he had been using his weapon as a cane to help him walk. “From our battle, we can already tell that they’ve started to use Spikes in their weapons..melee ones at least, brushes, rollers, etc. And they’ve already captured most of inkopolis, the only sections we were able to recover are the abandoned orphanage a few blocks away from here as well as the center of the city..”

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-10_11-58-41.png “No...Unfortunatley after agent 506, there aren’t many of us agents left, but we’re the closest thing to an army this city has..” he said through a silent saddened voice as he shut his eyes, flashbacks of what happened earlier just as the attack had barely begun flooding through his mind.

Cephalobro

General Anemone then says, "That's a shame, but I will still share our strategies with them, recapturing your side of the city will give both of us an advantage, but now that the enemy is using spikes to win, I will have to change our strategy a little bit." Clam then puts down the spike that he brought back on the table and says, "This spike was from an Octoling that Coral fought against, both of them using their fists.", General Anemone then says "Looks like we have additional targets for our Octosnipers to deal with before we launch another attack on the enemy." Coral then suggests, "I think that the agents of Inkopolis could try to capture the other side of the city, if successful, we can eventually surround the enemy on their base."

General Anemone says, "Great idea! However, we need to be a lot more careful this time around. I might send an Octostriker to launch an Inkstrike at the enemy's base once we start the process of capturing the city, this will cause many of the enemy army to go back to the base, making this process a bit safer."

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Shade nods then speaks in a serious yet solemn voice. “Many have perished, but let us not let their deaths be in vain. We will rise and advenge them. We must finish what the others have started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom