• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Octolings vs. Inklings RP (Reboot)

Agent 507

Inkling
(I honestly haven’t a clue what’s going on in those rp’s except for little hints that cephalobro showed in this current we’re in)

As Joseph and the friendly octarians seemed to have the upper hand as many of the enemy red ones were retreating, joseph attempted to hit at least another one with his splatshot before getting hit quickly in the stomach by one of the Octolings rollers, the impact hitting him hard enough to send him to the ground as they retreated
upload_2019-5-7_7-50-41.png

Cephalobro

(Infestation in Inkopolis is an RP that's not meant to be serious like this one, it's more like seeing how life works in Inkopolis. The Escape from Octo Valley is another serious one where a separate army of Octarians fight Octavio's Octarians to escape Octo Valley before it crumbles above them.)

Coral notices Joseph on the ground and runs to him, "Are you okay?!" he asks while worried. While that happened, Clam saw the enemy Octarians retreating further away from the neighborhood, he yells to the enemy Octarians "Yeah, you better run! Stay out of this area and never come back here again!"

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-7_8-22-0.png He clenched his stomach in pain, a small cut lay there as well as a bruise forming around the area as he responded “I’m not gonna lie to you...It hurts like hell...” he groaned as black ink slowly seeped out of his wound “But hey..we drove em back at least..for now..”

Cephalobro

Coral then says "Alright, I'll call someone who can heal you right now.", this is when he calls Rebekah, "Hey Rebekah, this is Coral. I'm calling you because someone here needs medical attention. I hope you come soon to heal him. We are at the center area where we had a battle against the enemy and won."

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
"No one's listening. But now that I've openly defected, I can tell you who I really am." The Octoling wiped between his eyes, revealing a connection there like an Inkling's. He took off his tentacles, which were revealed to be a wig, with brown hair in the Hipster style. "I'm actually an Inkling who became a mole in Octo Valley for research purposes. If anyone asks, 48 was killed in the war." He packed the wig in a bag of his and put on glasses and a lab coat. "I'll be doing mission control with your other friend. And by the way, my real name is Dr. Timothy Moore. Please call me Tim, and no, I haven't a codename, thank you very much. You don't happen to actually be an Inkling as well, do you?"

Azuki shook her head.

"Ah, as suspected. But no matter, I have heard tell of your lot participating in the war on our side."

Azuki nodded.

"Ah well. I do wish you spoke, but that's no necessity. Until I can get your name, however, I shall call you 'Mahogany,' after the color of your hair."

Azuki pouted. She didn't seem to like that.

"Right then, I'll go with 'Red.'"

Azuki sighed as if to say, "Whatever."

(I totally hear a proper British accent in his voice. Yup, like "tea-and-crumpets" British. :p)

Last edited:

Agent 507

Inkling
(Anyway I should probably post now)

upload_2019-5-7_15-19-15.png Joseph lay there relaxed but still awake, trying not to move so the wound on his stomach wouldn’t bleed out more “I think they put spikes on there weapons...”

Cephalobro

While Coral waits for Rebekah to arrive, he calls General Anemone for an update on where he was before, "General, do you see any enemies in the areas near the neighborhood or between my position and there?" to which Anemone replies, "No, they knew they aren't able to keep this part captured anymore, I'll send more troops to guard this area to make sure the enemy can't retake it.", Coral then said "Okay, just make sure that the areas around and between the two places have no enemies at all before sending them to guard." before hanging up.

After the call, the places around the neighborhood are now guarded by friendly Octarians, with more guarding the areas leading from there to the position in which Coral and his allies are at, many friendly Octocopters can be seen patrolling the skies. Clam says, "We now locked this big area, this is a good start, if we keep pushing the enemy back like this, we will be able to win this war."

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
"Alright," Tim's voice says suddenly over the intercom. "It seems I've managed to get hold of you. I'm with your friend Rebekah right now. We can't tell you where we are, of course, but we are safe, we'll tell you that much."

"Our location is confidential for obvious reasons," Rebekah added. "But Timothy here will hopefully help us out."

"Yes, thank you," Tim replied. "Now let me try to...fiddlesticks, I'm no good with technology..."

"Let me do it," Rebekah replied. "Here, I'll show you how."

"Oh, alright."

Cephalobro

Coral talks to his communicator "Well, there is someone here who needs medical attention, do you want me to bring him over to you or are you coming?" Coral asks. Clam tries his best to cover Agent's wound to try to stop it from bleeding further while Coral talks to Rebekah and Tim.

Last edited:

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
(Me: I gotta come up with a new OC idea...
Me: ...
Me: OH! I know! Put Archibald Asparagus in the body of a nerdy twenty-somethin' squid!)

Cephalobro

(I still don't know what name I should give to Kelp's sister that's based on something that you find underwater.)

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
"Didn't we already agree not to give out our location? And just because I've a doctorate, that does not make me a doctor!"

"Pfft." Rebekah grinned, then her grin faded and she said, "I'm coming."

"Wait- don't just leave me all a- well, no matter. At least I'm somewhat safe and able to help...my goodness, how do you brighten that screen? It's much too dark..."

Tim looked up. Rebekah was gone.

"Ach, why has she got to leave at such a time as this? Ah well. Guess it's the bigger of the two "sun" buttons. Ah- I was right!"

(Hmm...I kind of like Ocean for a name.)

Cephalobro

(Alright, Ocean it is!)

Coral hangs up the call and says "Don't worry buddy, help is coming." to Agent.

Last edited:

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-8_8-9-46.png “So..” he began to speak as he tried to stand, only to fall backwards and clench his stomach in pain while grunting out “Where did the other agents run off to?..”

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Shade sighs, knowing the only thing he can do is just sit there. “Dammit, if only I was just faster.” He chuckles weakly. “Guess I’ll have to take what I can get. I mean, it’s not like I chose who I am today...”

Cephalobro

Coral replies, "We don't know, but I called someone who was the healer of our army back when we were trying to escape Octo Valley, she should be here any minute now.", Clam says "Try not to move much until she arrives. Once you are healed up, then we will work together to come up with more strategies on how we can keep pushing the enemy back to their base."

Agent 507

Inkling
(I suppose in this one, shade is an anti-hero?)

upload_2019-5-8_9-0-6.png “Hey..After we get back to your hide out, I’d like to meet this general of yours, if that’s fine with you two of course.” He coughs slightly “And the general himself of course.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom