• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Octolings vs. Inklings RP (Reboot)

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(Yeah I guess he is more or less. He kinda does trust Clam and Coral, but still doesn’t really want anything to do with Agent. He still doesn’t want anything to do with the army. That entire battle was just a treat to him really.)

Cephalobro

(Woops, looks like I got the two names mixed up, don't worry, I really meant to say Agent instead of Shade, I have edited the ones where Agent is still bleeding. I just caught that now. Mistake on my part for not catching that before. I hope this doesn't mess with the story much.)

Agent 507

Inkling
(Woops, looks like I got the two names mixed up, don't worry, I really meant to say Agent instead of Shade, I have edited the ones where Agent is still bleeding. I just caught that now. Mistake on my part for not catching that before. I hope this doesn't mess with the story much.)
(All good man, I knew what you meant)

(Yeah I guess he is more or less. He kinda does trust Clam and Coral, but still doesn’t really want anything to do with Agent. He still doesn’t want anything to do with the army. That entire battle was just a treat to him really.)
(Makes sense)

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(Just for story purposes, I’m gonna say I was injured too somehow. That’ll make it easier I think. He will just be laying against a wall or something)

Cephalobro

(That's fair, Coral sorta got injured during the fistfight against another Octoling during the battle as he's covered with bruises.)

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-9_8-29-9.png “S-So..is that doctor gonna be here soon?” He asks as his skin begins to look more pale than usual “Cause I feel like I’m going to pass out..”

Cephalobro

Coral begins saying with worry, "I hope she does get here soon."

Clam finds one of the spiked weapons that the enemy used, it was laying on the ground where its wielder was splatted, "The loyalists are cowards, no wonder they rely on cheap tactics to try to win the battle, once everyone is healed up, I will bring this to our General so that he can find a way to plan battles to get around the problem." he said.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Shade drags himself over to the others. He looks very deformed and is just barely looking like a person. “No...doctors...” he says “not...again...”

Cephalobro

"The one who I called will not perform any experiments, she will be simply here to cover our wounds and advise us to take a break from battling." Coral says as he's trying to walk to the others, "Ow." he says as he feels the pain on his leg from the bruise he got from the battle.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
“But...they always...want to see...” he coughs up a stream of blackness. “What...I...am...” Ge collapses but is still conscious.

Agent 507

Inkling
Joseph looked at shade before looking at the Octobrothers and handing them his ink container “Here..considering we share the same ink color, he might be healed from it..at least I hope..”

Cephalobro

Clam grabs Agent's Ink Tank and pours half of the ink on Agent's wounds and half on Shade's wounds. "I hope that helps." he says.

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-9_11-38-27.png “OW!” He shouted as the ink dropped on his wound, the cut healing slightly while the bruise still remained, leaving a scar on his stomach as he stood up with the support of his brush “God I hate doing that...”

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Shade absorbs the ink and is still for a few moments. Then he sits up very fast, eyes darting, breathing fast. “What. The flip. Was that!” He says panicked. “My body rejected that so fast! And somehow that gave me a jumpstart.” He laughs and cries at the same time, slumping into a fetal position. “Oh no, not again...” he observes himself and shudders. “Wha-nononononono.” He dips back into his puddle he created for a good while before resurfacing. “How long till the doctor gets here?” He asks.

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
Rachel eventually arrives and begins working on the team's wounds. She's being very cautious and gentle, and if anything hurts she apologizes.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
When the doctor/medic/whoever the person is comes around to Shade he shrinks back, dripping and deforming slightly. “Don’t...touch...me...” he says, terrified but unable to do anything.

Cephalobro

Coral says "After this, we should rest at the neighborhood since we will most likely be safe there. Plus, we can meet our General. Besides, I miss Kelp and her comforting kindness."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom