1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Octolings vs. Inklings RP (Reboot)

Discussion in 'RP Square' started by Agent 507, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    (Yeah I guess he is more or less. He kinda does trust Clam and Coral, but still doesn’t really want anything to do with Agent. He still doesn’t want anything to do with the army. That entire battle was just a treat to him really.)

Cephalobro likes this.
  2. Cephalobro

Cephalobro Inkling Fleet Admiral

(Woops, looks like I got the two names mixed up, don't worry, I really meant to say Agent instead of Shade, I have edited the ones where Agent is still bleeding. I just caught that now. Mistake on my part for not catching that before. I hope this doesn't mess with the story much.)

Yin_ and Agent 507 like this.
  3. Agent 507

Agent 507 Inkling

(All good man, I knew what you meant)

(Makes sense)

Cephalobro likes this.
  4. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    (Just for story purposes, I’m gonna say I was injured too somehow. That’ll make it easier I think. He will just be laying against a wall or something)

Cephalobro and Agent 507 like this.
  5. Cephalobro

(That's fair, Coral sorta got injured during the fistfight against another Octoling during the battle as he's covered with bruises.)

Yin_ likes this.
  6. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    (Plus It’s a doctor coming right? He hates most doctors for obvious reasons ;) )

Cephalobro likes this.
  7. Agent 507

Agent 507 Inkling

upload_2019-5-9_8-29-9.png “S-So..is that doctor gonna be here soon?” He asks as his skin begins to look more pale than usual “Cause I feel like I’m going to pass out..”

Yin_ and Cephalobro like this.
  8. Cephalobro

Coral begins saying with worry, "I hope she does get here soon."

Clam finds one of the spiked weapons that the enemy used, it was laying on the ground where its wielder was splatted, "The loyalists are cowards, no wonder they rely on cheap tactics to try to win the battle, once everyone is healed up, I will bring this to our General so that he can find a way to plan battles to get around the problem." he said.

Yin_ and Agent 507 like this.
  9. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    Shade drags himself over to the others. He looks very deformed and is just barely looking like a person. “No...doctors...” he says “not...again...”

Cephalobro likes this.
  10. Cephalobro

"The one who I called will not perform any experiments, she will be simply here to cover our wounds and advise us to take a break from battling." Coral says as he's trying to walk to the others, "Ow." he says as he feels the pain on his leg from the bruise he got from the battle.

Yin_ likes this.
  11. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    “But...they always...want to see...” he coughs up a stream of blackness. “What...I...am...” Ge collapses but is still conscious.

Cephalobro likes this.
  12. Agent 507

Agent 507 Inkling

Joseph looked at shade before looking at the Octobrothers and handing them his ink container “Here..considering we share the same ink color, he might be healed from it..at least I hope..”

Yin_ likes this.
  13. Cephalobro

Clam grabs Agent's Ink Tank and pours half of the ink on Agent's wounds and half on Shade's wounds. "I hope that helps." he says.

Yin_ likes this.
  14. Agent 507

Agent 507 Inkling

upload_2019-5-9_11-38-27.png “OW!” He shouted as the ink dropped on his wound, the cut healing slightly while the bruise still remained, leaving a scar on his stomach as he stood up with the support of his brush “God I hate doing that...”

Yin_ likes this.
  15. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    Shade absorbs the ink and is still for a few moments. Then he sits up very fast, eyes darting, breathing fast. “What. The flip. Was that!” He says panicked. “My body rejected that so fast! And somehow that gave me a jumpstart.” He laughs and cries at the same time, slumping into a fetal position. “Oh no, not again...” he observes himself and shudders. “Wha-nononononono.” He dips back into his puddle he created for a good while before resurfacing. “How long till the doctor gets here?” He asks.

Cephalobro likes this.
  16. Cephalobro

Coral coughs from the pain on his body "She should be here soon... I hope."

Yin_ likes this.
  17. HighColorSunset

HighColorSunset Full Squid

NNID:
    AmazingStrange9
    Rachel eventually arrives and begins working on the team's wounds. She's being very cautious and gentle, and if anything hurts she apologizes.

Yin_ and Cephalobro like this.
  18. Cephalobro

(Didn't you mean Rebekah since that's one who is an expert in combat medics?)

Yin_ likes this.
  19. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    When the doctor/medic/whoever the person is comes around to Shade he shrinks back, dripping and deforming slightly. “Don’t...touch...me...” he says, terrified but unable to do anything.

Cephalobro likes this.
  20. Cephalobro

Coral says "After this, we should rest at the neighborhood since we will most likely be safe there. Plus, we can meet our General. Besides, I miss Kelp and her comforting kindness."

Yin_ likes this.