One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

PK21

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PuffleKirby21
Does anybody have a Fugu Bell Hat? I don't care what the abilities on it are, I just want it and Annie refuses to stock it for me.
Nevermind, someone on another website let me order it from him. :)

Last edited:

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
I dont know if anyone would want these, but I have
Pilot Goggles (main):ability_bombrange: (subs) :ability_bombrange::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration: Great tool for Bomb Rush weapons, the extra Bomb Range Up gives more spacing options
Strapping Reds (main) :ability_inkresistance: (subs) :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_swimspeed: Not 3 of the same, but works really well with Ninja Squid (and matches :clothes_prk002: and:clothes_plo000:)

NNID: Mr_Squigggles

Shinobi-Q

Inkling
NNID
Dark-Shinobi
I want to contribute to this. I got a Trail Boots with 3 Defense Up.

Last edited:

picopepin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
picopepin
Can offer whats in sig (those headphones are gauge up NOT duration up!); also have White Anchor Tee with x3 attack

looking for any cold blooded top w x3 swim speed OTL (or x2 swim, x1 atk)

Last edited:

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Here's some of my best shoes. Yeah I'm a dirty save scummer, but really all it does is save time and money which is always a good thing!

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
I STILL have not got a 3 of a kind yet, but I have a :clothes_plo000:with Main :ability_ninjasquid: and Subs :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_swimspeed:. The Ink Saver Mains are almost always usefull, and the Swim Speed Up goes great with Ninja Squid, bringing speed reduction to the level before it got nerfed.

As always, NNID: Mr_Squigggles

Ryson

Squid
Anyone have Red Work Boots with the same three sub abilities?

Last edited:

Ryson

Squid
I have a White anchor tee. It's squid force brand, comes Ninja Swim with for the main and has 3x damage up subs.

:clothes_tes022::ability_stealthjump::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

probably good for the squiffers and carbon rollers, as rollers and chargers benefit from damage up while the squiffers might need ninja swim it to compliment their "on the ground" sniping style, it will help carbon rollers out with an Assassin type build. Not sure exactly how inkbrush's benefit from damage up. but it could be good for them as well, although the speed debuff might be a turn off for inkbrushes. might even help a .52 who wants to counteract defense up and personally likes ninja swim.

My NNID is ToastMiller and my skype is SoulFireSeraph
Hey could I add you to get the white anchor tee? I've been looking for it for a while now, would be appreciated

SwordSlash8

Inkling
NNID
Engrish
I have several pieces of gear I would like and some I have myself.

What I have: Moto Boots: Main is QuickRespawn and subs are Run Speed Up x3

Tentacles Helmet: Main is Special Duration Up and subs are Run Speed Up x3

Crazy Arrows: Main is StealthJump and subs are Special Duration Up x3

I am interested in gear that has cold blooded and 3 of the same subs and gear that has sub saver x3 or sub saver as the main with x3 of another sub. Thanks!

Also does anyone know how to put those pictures of abilities in? Thanks!

Last edited:

Njok

Bouncer
I have several pieces of gear I would like and some I have myself.

What I have: Moto Boots: Main is QuickRespawn and subs are Run Speed Up x3

Tentacles Helmet: Main is Special Duration Up and subs are Run Speed Up x3

Crazy Arrows: Main is StealthJump and subs are Special Duration Up x3

I am interested in gear that has cold blooded and 3 of the same subs and gear that has sub saver x3 or sub saver as the main with x3 of another sub. Thanks!

Also does anyone know how to put those pictures of abilities in? Thanks!
It's under the smilies.

And i have one the shirts you want. Ink saver sub with 3xspecial charges. Can't recall the name at the moment but it's in the OP/sheet and you are welcome to order it :)

SwordSlash8

Inkling
NNID
Engrish
It's under the smilies.

And i have one the shirts you want. Ink saver sub with 3xspecial charges. Can't recall the name at the moment but it's in the OP/sheet and you are welcome to order it :)
Alright thanks! Can I add you so I can try and order that piece of gear? NNID: Engrish

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Hey! Mind giving me those blue slip ons if you can? If you have Skype let me know :)
Sorry no Skype, but I can still give em to ya! Well try atleast since it's all up to Spyke really. Just send me a friend request and a time you'll be on at, then I'll wear them while in a Turf War so all you need to do is join then leave after one game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom