• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Pokémon Social: Tentacruel Version

UnnecessaryTodd

Full Squid
NNID
UnnecessaryTodd
I played a little bit of the GBA Mystery Dungeon but not much since. I do plan on getting Super though since my friend wants me to play it with him.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
I played a little bit of the GBA Mystery Dungeon but not much since. I do plan on getting Super though since my friend wants me to play it with him.
Good thing a lot of the crap from GTI is being removed from Super. Plus, the epic Belly is finally making an in-all dungeons appearance once again. Adds more difficulty for sure.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
The Mystery Dungeons weren't too bad. The anime specials were great too!
My favorite was Darkness/Time/Sky

Unfortunately, I did not get the chance to try Gates To Infinity, But I've been seeing some bad feedback 'here' and 'there'.
I wouldn't know much though.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Good thing a lot of the crap from GTI is being removed from Super. Plus, the epic Belly is finally making an in-all dungeons appearance once again. Adds more difficulty for sure.
This is a good thing since I didn't like all of the changes the last Mystery Dungeon had.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I may just give Super a go!
It does look rather appealing, and fun.

Also, I can't stop laughing at Captain Norris' avatar.

Newtonjar

Senior Squid
Mine definately would be garchomp. Add childhood nostalgia to the fact that he is a freaking land shark dragon makes him an obvious pick for me. Like seriously though, think about how awesome that sounded
to a 10 year old boy.

Last edited:

Tentatek

Inkling
NNID
AmphaGooMarill
Yaaaay Pokemon ^-^ My favorites are Goodra, Noivern, Furfrou, Azumarill, Ampharos, Galvantula, Klefki, Gogoat, Lilligant, Slurpuff, Greninja, and a whole lot more I forgot at the moment, in no particular order. Oh yeah Inkay is on the list too. I dunno if I'll get Super Mystery Dungeon, it looks kinda neat, but I've never played any PMD games... And I heard some bad things about Gates to Infinity. :c I miiight get it because who wouldn't want to play as an adorable derpy little Chespin or Froakie? :P

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
I dunno if I'll get Super Mystery Dungeon, it looks kinda neat, but I've never played any PMD games... And I heard some bad things about Gates to Infinity. :c
The PMD games are pretty good if you're into dungeon crawlers. I'd skip GTI since it has a lot of unnecessary changes in it while the upcoming SMD gets rid of all of those changes. Give them a shot if you're interested.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Gates to Infinity is the absolute worst PMD ever. Super looks like it is fixing nearly everything wrong with it though.

Blast

Inactive
NNID
Blastystoise
Looks like I've overlooked this for a while. I originally came here from Marriland and my favorite Pokemon is currently Dragonite, also very excited for Pokken Tournament :3

Blast

Inactive
NNID
Blastystoise
Anyone notice Pikachu Libre is actually female? You can tell by its tail, I think that's pretty neat :3

Lucarii

Inkling
NNID
Lucarii
My favorite Pokemon would have to be Flygon and its line, but Reshiram, Lucario, Sylveon and Leafeon come in as close competitors. I pretty much like the majority of Pokemon really.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
My favorite Pokemon is Giratina. Charizard and Gardevoir are close though.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Anyone notice Pikachu Libre is actually female? You can tell by its tail, I think that's pretty neat :3
I've noticed ever since she was first announced. We need another bad*** female Pokemon in the game anyway (the other female being Gardevoir).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom