• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Private Battles: All Are Welcome

Wobzter

Inkling
NNID
Wobzter
Heya, so far I've only played online without anyone I actually know. I'd love to be able to communicate a bit during play.
I'm from the Netherlands, 23 and very fresh!
NNID: Wobzter (I believe).
I'll look into this Discord thing, I'm not familiar with it.
If anything, here's my skype: Wobzter (surprise!)

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
NOTICE:
I'm going to be away this weekend and next, so I won't be able to give NNID piggyback rides into the private battles. I strongly suggest you contact @Babycowland, @DualQuelcher, or @Ikaheishi for a NNID friend request.

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
NOTICE:
I'm going to be away this weekend and next, so I won't be able to give NNID piggyback rides into the private battles. I strongly suggest you contact @Babycowland, @DualQuelcher, or @Ikaheishi for a NNID friend request.
I'll be here tomorrow and I'll also be making the PB session if you would like to join. Just give me a friend request and I'll add you.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
That sea of time is always a gnarly body of uncertainty, and there's so much driftwood of fear and loathing in its currents! But I don't care if the tides of time continue washing my happy little islands away, I'm still going to pour sand to make more happy islands then take my joyous surfboard and ride the waves from island to island. Even if for a moment.

And you? Grab your board. Find a sail. Hop in a boat. Call it joy then make a moment of riding the waves with us! Let's seek a bit of enjoyment out of playing in some private battle matches together! Nothing but a bit of fun. A competitive can go loose and be casual. A main user can play with other weapons without regrets. The tactician can be a reckless fool. The low rank can laugh as they train. Just let go and allow it, love.

• Catch the first wave @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
  • Catch the second wave @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST
The main party hosts is our bobble-headed surfer @Ikaheishi and the thrill-quenching @DualQuelcher, yet should 'net issues or some other wipeout get in the way, there's always someone in our radical crew who will gladly take over to keep the party going!

And just because the event is hosted by The Spawn Point means you have to be a member to join us. No, like the title of the thread says, love "All are welcome!"

Last edited:

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
That sea of time is always a gnarly body of uncertainty, and there's so much driftwood of fear and loathing in its currents! But I don't care if the tides of time continue washing my happy little islands away, I'm still going to pour sand to make more happy islands then take my joyous surfboard and ride the waves from island to island. Even if for a moment.

Of what of you? Grab your board. Find a sail. Hop in a boat. Call it joy then make a moment of riding the waves with us! Let's seek a bit of enjoyment out of playing in some private battle matches together! Nothing but a bit of fun. A competitive can go loose and be casual. A main user can play with other weapons without regrets. The tactician can be a reckless fool. The low rank can laugh as they train. Just let go and allow it, love.

• Catch the first wave @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
  • Catch the second wave @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST
The main party hosts is our bobble-headed surfer @Ikaheishi and the thrill-quenching @DualQuelcher, yet should 'net issues or some other wipeout get in the way, there's always someone in our radical crew who will gladly take over to keep the party going!

And just because the event is hosted by The Spawn Point means you have to be a member to join us. No, like the title of the thread says, love "All are welcome!"
I honestly don't know what to say to this. *Claps loudly and cheers*

Ansible

Community Ambassador
I demand the lot of you feel grateful and relieved that I can't join you this weekend!

Before leaving on my trip (in my imagination, in my head) I was doing Goku levels of training that would leave you cowering in awe and inspiration as I wield the Inkbrush Nouveau

Now go ahead and enjoy yourselves some private battles this Saturday. And don't play so seriously. Just enjoy it!
  • First session @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
  • Second session @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST
But seriously, before this year ends: Inkbrush Nouveau terrorizing your private battles! :wst_roller_brushmini01::inkmine::bubbler:

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
I had to go to a time zone calculator to figure it out - I can set an alarm for 7:30am Sunday in Western Australia and play the second session xD xD xD

Yay finally I understand what time y'all are online. (I'm Cackle, BTW...)

I used the inkbrush nouveau in S ranked the other day. Strangely enough I didn't do well. Not sure what could have possibly gone wrong......it's so OP.........

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Getting a little sleepy there? That post-meal siesta kicking in?

Oh, but you're not in the mood for sleepy-time? Want to get that blood pumpin a bit?

Then superjump to The Spawn Point crew's private battle session this Saturday!!

• First wakeup call @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
  • Second wakeup call @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST
We'll help you get that blood rushin! That heart racin! That brain schemin! A guaranteed* wake aid to keep you up and about after you feasted on leftovers, gave up on exhaustive shopping, or just having a boring comatose inducing day!

Private Battles: because energy drinks can't make you woomy like a superjump can!

*results may vary, don't ask a doctor for permission, do try this at home, blah blah blah woomy!

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Winter approaches! The year's end is nigh! For better and for worse they will arrive. So bundle up in layers, okay? Don't wanna catch a cold now. l

And while we wait... how about some private battles with the Spawn Point crew this Saturday on the 3rd, eh?
  • First layer @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
  • Second layer @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST
If it's cold outside, why not bundle up with a WiiU and play Splatoon with us?

SaltyCal

Full Squid
NNID
Jimbo21
Switch Friend Code
SW-2497-8552-1603
I don't have a discord, but I'd like to join. Just a warning, I experience quite a bit of lag. Especially on Ancho-V Games.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Don't worry, Discord isn't a requirement. During play times it's useful like a live newsfeed compared to the newspaper edition of posting on a forum.

HoorayRapo

Inkling
NNID
QuietButHappy
Hello! I've been looking for some more squids to enjoy the game with, so if it's alright I'd like to join what you have going on!
NNID: QuietButHappy
Discord: HoorayRapo#6456

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Hello! I've been looking for some more squids to enjoy the game with, so if it's alright I'd like to join what you have going on!
NNID: QuietButHappy
Discord: HoorayRapo#6456
Just now pm'd you a link to the group discord. ☻

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom