• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Private Battles: All Are Welcome

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
It's almost time~♫!

Next week is a holiday weekend. The week after next is a holiday weekend. Then immediately we're dumped into 2017.

So before the holiday dogpile begins and the new year arrives, how about, at least, one last 2016 private battle?

Yes? Well then join us, the Spawn Point crew, this Saturday on the 17th for some private battle sessions!

• First session @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
  • Second session @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST
You don't have to be a member. You don't have to join us. But you do have to enjoy yourself. =p

NNID
TheApocalypseGuy
Is it too late to join yet?

I'm a Canadian squid currently residing in Japan. So for all you night crawlers out there playing at 12-3AM EST on weekdays (aka 2-5PM here), I'm your best bud. Otherwise, I have a flexible schedule on weekends!

NNID: TheApocalypseGuy
Discord: TheApocalypseGuy

A- rank, level 37 on main account. Casual player. I'm usually the support role, but I can do firefights if needed

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Best get started: PRIVATE BATTLE ANNOUNCEMENT GO!!

(by the inkcredible Gomigomipomi)

It's a new year, I know you're still here. Next week the Switch demo for the public. Three months later Switch available to the public.

Are you excited? Can you feel the energy? You want to release some of it?

Then bring some of that energy to the Spawn Point crew's weekly Private Battle sessions this Saturday! You don't have to be a member, you just have to play.
This Saturday, Janurary 7th we're going take that energy—that hype—it's a new year—the Switch and it's lineup will be revealed—let's lightup Inkopolis brighter than even the Great Zapfish can on a Splatfest night! WHOO!

Last edited:

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Le sigh~~... AT LEAST five more months until we're introduced to the summer season.

Until then—let's burn through this energy high! Hop on that hypetrain to Inkoplis and join the Spawn Point crew from some private battles today on the 14th!!
No experience is required and no rank level is too low. Just swim on over to play and enjoy yourself.

heat_mon_MOJO

Inkling
NNID
mojomc
Le sigh~~... AT LEAST five more months until we're introduced to the summer season.

Until then—let's burn through this energy high! Hop on that hypetrain to Inkoplis and join the Spawn Point crew from some private battles today on the 14th!!
No experience is required and no rank level is too low. Just swim on over to play and enjoy yourself.
I might have just missed you, but I just sent you a request regardless. Hope to squad it up!

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Indeed. Pretty much every weekend.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
A very special weekend is here, so it's time to celebrate!
It's gonna be a looooong weekend. u_u;;

So how about some bread & circus in the form of Splatoon? Because this Saturday The Spawn Point crew will be hosting our weekly public private battle sessions!
  • First session... of inky DOOM @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
  • Second session, also filled of inky doomness @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST
No experience is required and no rank level is too low. Even if you find yourself challenged, remember to smile and ask for help, otherwise you're not enjoying yourself. This ain't no scrim. This ain't the competitions. This is a chance to play, improve, and have fun.

Splash

Full Squid
NNID
ChameoFive
Switch Friend Code
SW-3931-9636-2696
This looks like it could be fun, joining a Splatoon group. I'm getting sick of battling Japanese players with bad connections anyways. Might as well enjoy this game as much as I can before the Switch hits the global market. Level is 27. Rank is B+. Discord: Scratch Creations#8293. Nintendo ID: ChameoFive. I am not that good of a player, still trying to find what works best.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
You're either a kid, or a squid. There is no "option 3," ya overstand?

Now that we've got that settled, this Saturday on January 28th you're welcome to come play with members of the Spawn Point crew during our weekly Private Battle sessions!
  • Kid or squid session @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
  • Squid or kid session @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST
No experience required and players of all ranks are welcome. Doesn't even matter if you're swimming with another shoal of squid, you're still welcome to participate. A lovely chance to play in ranked battles without the pressure of losing your rank or pressure to be competitive. Play with weapons you're not good with, use tactics you normally wouldn't, even learn what it's like to play with teammates who have a clue what they're doing.

Time to enjoy a change of pace from the usual rank grind, the turf paving, the competitive building, and instead just enjoy yourself for a spell!

Ansible

Community Ambassador
[Insert insert of the week because I forgot to look for one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯]

Now here is where I insert the mention of the Spawn Point crew having our weekly private battles sessions this Saturday on February 4th.
What rank are you? Doesn't matter! Play with us. Want to play rank matches casually? Sure! Play with us. Trying to git gud? Cool! Play with us. Learning a different or new weapon? Practice time! Play with us.

So swim over inkling. All are welcome. All welcome.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Of course we are! Of course you can!

You can check into our group page and if you like I can toss you a link to our discord hangout. =]

Ansible

Community Ambassador
We've all had the skill level of noobs once.

But we've improved. We're still improving. So this weekend lets improve further and have some fun fun at it during the Spawn Point crew's weekly private battles this Saturday on February 11th.
  • First improvement session @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
  • Second improvement session @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST
From C- to S+ there's always room for improvement. But don't think of this as a scrim or some competitive training ground. These sessions isn't your heavy lift day, but a play session for maintenance and refinement where you're not pushing yourself at full throttle. This is a time to cruise control and play around in your rank matches--so go ahead and make more mistakes like a noob, try out those weapons you want to git gud with, experiment with those strategies you only thought about, ask the others how to improve! You can go back to the heavy lifting, full throttle pacing some other time.

Mase374

Inkling
NNID
Mase374
Hello, I haven't really been active lately but I would like to get back into it. If you can, inform me how I can start the training sessions. Thanks!

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Hello, I haven't really been active lately but I would like to get back into it. If you can, inform me how I can start the training sessions. Thanks!
Normally, if you're on the friend list of anyone, just join in.

If you're looking to have a session any other time or squad up, just post in the group forum or in the discord server.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
(random player in my plaza I had to get a pic of)

And you too can learn how and more by joining the Spawn Point crew's weekly private battles this Saturday on February 18th. Hopefully with less puns. Hopefully.
Every rank, skill level, and weapon type available. This is a non-competitve, no-stress-intended, rank battle play session for you to learn, practice, and even enjoy yourself through the simple art of just playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom