NNID
ABC1776
I saw shiny Blue Moto Boots with three Quick Respawns. NNID: coopdadlozs

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
Here's what I have, not sure if any of you want anything

:head_hdp000::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Duuuuuuude!!! I've been trying to roll this for a month. Would you mind adding me? NNID: ogetsu
**edit, nevermind, I'll add you now. New to SB, sort of...

I have a pure run speed up Urchins jersey, and a handful of various items with all 3 common slots.

:clothes_shirt004::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

Also, damn fine collection you got there :¬)

Last edited:

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
Anyone who wants this, add me @ D0menic. I'll get to you eventually
If you'd like, in return I can give you a custom avatar with your squid/kid. Let me know (just play one round with me wearing your most commonlyplayed gear, if any...and/or until you get the hair color you prefer). I sent the request last night, and I'll start playing around 2-3pm central. Thx again.

Justice

Inkster Jr.
NNID
danny2413
Hi ya i always been a rare hunter myself my clans nos i go for shineys and this is what i have (that is trade able):
Hunter hi tops: Main: ink recovery Bias: Swim Rare: scu
Dark urban vest: main: cb Bias: sub saver Rare: QR
Cycling Shirt: main: cb bias: qsj rare: defense
Cyan trainers: main: attack bias: inc reovery rare: defense

If your interested id rather have you added on like skype, teamspeak, or discord so we can communicate better and I would like to be able to trade for rares since I would like to get something out of it as well. I also have a few other rares but there unbias gear.

Last edited:

Faith

Inkster Jr.
I wanted to roll x3 special duration, but then this happened

How unfortunate, I have no use for bomb range... I decided not to keep this shiny

A great balance of charge and duration!

xXDR.SWOOCEXx

Inkling Cadet
NNID
SupahHotFire17

I rolled these this morning. The hat only took one roll and the shirt took two. The shoes took twelve unfortunately. Also, I would like to order Dark Urban Vest from @joshfraiser . Finally, is it possible two have two copies of a clothing item or does your ordered one replace the original?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom