• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
3 weeks!? Damn Spyke's an ***!

What headpiece are you working on? I was planning on getting :head_met000: pure. Yeah 3-star gear but I need the naturals on the 1-stars.
that's what I'm rerolling to make pure >.<
though I bet you get it before me, haven't rolled a pure before, got my pure shirt and shoes from ordering

mm201

Senior Squid
NNID
kaizo201
Latest~

I actually combined a few different tricks to make this piece of gear. First, on my main account, I rolled the Bubble Rain Boots until the first slot had Damage Up. The odds of this are 1/33, which is the same odds that you'll get any old triple on brand influenced gear, so it's not that hard at all.

Then, I did the Miiverse trick to send these boots over to my alt account, where I orderscummed the second slot. It comes from Spyke with 1 slot unlocked 60% of the time and the required points are only 3000, so this part was pretty easy.

Then, I did the Miiverse trick again to send the now 2/3 Damage boots back to my main save to orderscum the last slot.

Cyan

Inkling Commander
wait, what's the miiverse trick?
Post to Miiverse on the account that has the gear you want to send to your main or alt. The plaza populates with recent posts and players, so if your other account appears, you can order from it and orderscum to purify gear by yourself. A lot of hassle but more convenient than organising matches where timezones are an issue.

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Latest~

I actually combined a few different tricks to make this piece of gear. First, on my main account, I rolled the Bubble Rain Boots until the first slot had Damage Up. The odds of this are 1/33, which is the same odds that you'll get any old triple on brand influenced gear, so it's not that hard at all.

Then, I did the Miiverse trick to send these boots over to my alt account, where I orderscummed the second slot. It comes from Spyke with 1 slot unlocked 60% of the time and the required points are only 3000, so this part was pretty easy.

Then, I did the Miiverse trick again to send the now 2/3 Damage boots back to my main save to orderscum the last slot.
These look very nice. May I order them sometime when a spot on my order list opens up?

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
that's what I'm rerolling to make pure >.<
though I bet you get it before me, haven't rolled a pure before, got my pure shirt and shoes from ordering
I doubt I'll straight up roll the triple so I'm actually just gonna go for rolling two subs on alt account then order them from my main account.

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
Post to Miiverse on the account that has the gear you want to send to your main or alt. The plaza populates with recent posts and players, so if your other account appears, you can order from it and orderscum to purify gear by yourself. A lot of hassle but more convenient than organising matches where timezones are an issue.
Is there any way to transfer gear across from your main to your alt if your miiverse account has been permabanned? or am I screwed?

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
I don't think any of those Cuttlegear ones can be ordered, they're all received at certain achievements rather than bought. Still really cool, though!

Cyan

Inkling Commander
So I'm still in the midst of order scumming the Cyan Trainers, so far they haven't come with more than 1 sub of Bomb Range Up. So I decided to mess around with rerolls and rolled different pieces of gear just for the heck of it. 19 rolls later and I pull this nice shiny:

I'm in a predicament, I want to keep this, but I also want to keep my 16 snails that I wasted during this, and of course I'm still trying to get the shiny Cyan Trainers for my Neo Splash. At the moment this save is sitting on my USB, and I've brought in a second USB to continue orderscumming the shoes. That shirt is also messed up, my system save has :ability_swimspeed::ability_quickrespawn::ability_swimspeed: for the subs. I would greatly appreciate if numerous people could order this shirt and orderscum all slots, so I can eventually order it back once I obtain the Cyan Trainers, thereby keeping my snails, my 90'000 cash (not too important) and the shoes (these shoes are really important to get the Bomb Range). All help is greatly appreciated.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
So I'm still in the midst of order scumming the Cyan Trainers, so far they haven't come with more than 1 sub of Bomb Range Up. So I decided to mess around with rerolls and rolled different pieces of gear just for the heck of it. 19 rolls later and I pull this nice shiny:

I'm in a predicament, I want to keep this, but I also want to keep my 16 snails that I wasted during this, and of course I'm still trying to get the shiny Cyan Trainers for my Neo Splash. At the moment this save is sitting on my USB, and I've brought in a second USB to continue orderscumming the shoes. That shirt is also messed up, my system save has :ability_swimspeed::ability_quickrespawn::ability_swimspeed: for the subs. I would greatly appreciate if numerous people could order this shirt and orderscum all slots, so I can eventually order it back once I obtain the Cyan Trainers, thereby keeping my snails, my 90'000 cash (not too important) and the shoes (these shoes are really important to get the Bomb Range). All help is greatly appreciated.
Just keep it, you can always get more snails/cash, but it's not everyday you roll a useful triple!

SaltySnowflake

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BLASTTOAD
Latest~

How long did it take to order the gear with 2 slots from your alt, and are there any methods that you used to help?

Posso

Senior Squid
NNID
Minty_Blaziken
Latest~

What is the miiverse trick?

SaltySnowflake

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BLASTTOAD
@Posso i think the trick is that you have two accounts and you want to purify a :head_met003::ability_runspeed:|:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_comeback: or something, then you post on miiverse via splatoon on the main account with the gear then switch to the alternate account. There will be a good chance that your main account's inkling is in the plaza where you order the gear from it, purify the gear then send it back to the main account.:D
(Sorry if this wasn't a good explanation)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom