1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

Discussion in 'Competitive Discussion' started by Egregore, Jul 20, 2015.

1. TacoOfDestruction

TacoOfDestruction Pro Squid

NNID:
    JD1973
    would it be alright if I ordered all that from you when my orders are clear. ive been wanting to make a special saver set for quite a while now

Shuggi likes this.
  2. Chocolil

Chocolil Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    EricirE
    Sure whenever

3. SurrealSquid

SurrealSquid Senior Squid

He is indeed. Been waiting for a pure squash headband for almost a week now (after getting orders with 2 subs for something like 4 days in a row XD)

4. SkyBlue

SkyBlue Inkling Commander

that's what I'm rerolling to make pure >.<
    though I bet you get it before me, haven't rolled a pure before, got my pure shirt and shoes from ordering

5. mm201

mm201 Senior Squid

NNID:
    kaizo201
    Latest~
    [​IMG]

I actually combined a few different tricks to make this piece of gear. First, on my main account, I rolled the Bubble Rain Boots until the first slot had Damage Up. The odds of this are 1/33, which is the same odds that you'll get any old triple on brand influenced gear, so it's not that hard at all.

Then, I did the Miiverse trick to send these boots over to my alt account, where I orderscummed the second slot. It comes from Spyke with 1 slot unlocked 60% of the time and the required points are only 3000, so this part was pretty easy.

Then, I did the Miiverse trick again to send the now 2/3 Damage boots back to my main save to orderscum the last slot.

6. AlphaOmegaSplatter

AlphaOmegaSplatter Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    phs2003
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-5305-7165-0622
    wait, what's the miiverse trick?

7. Cyan

Cyan Inkling Commander

Post to Miiverse on the account that has the gear you want to send to your main or alt. The plaza populates with recent posts and players, so if your other account appears, you can order from it and orderscum to purify gear by yourself. A lot of hassle but more convenient than organising matches where timezones are an issue.

mm201 likes this.
  8. SurrealSquid

These look very nice. May I order them sometime when a spot on my order list opens up?

9. Lonely_Dolphin

Lonely_Dolphin Lord of the Squids

NNID:
    Einsam_Delphin
    I doubt I'll straight up roll the triple so I'm actually just gonna go for rolling two subs on alt account then order them from my main account.

10. TacoOfDestruction

TacoOfDestruction Pro Squid

NNID:
    JD1973
    Is there any way to transfer gear across from your main to your alt if your miiverse account has been permabanned? or am I screwed?

11. SydVicious

SydVicious Inkling

NNID:
    Rugal-Bernistein
    2 Months without post here.....

Well,im back to activity now,here some Rolls i got in those months:

Attached Files:

12. Floating Eyeball

Floating Eyeball Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Stanley618
    I don't think any of those Cuttlegear ones can be ordered, they're all received at certain achievements rather than bought. Still really cool, though!

13. SurrealSquid

Man I´m jealous. I wish I could order these.

14. Cyan

Cyan Inkling Commander

So I'm still in the midst of order scumming the Cyan Trainers, so far they haven't come with more than 1 sub of Bomb Range Up. So I decided to mess around with rerolls and rolled different pieces of gear just for the heck of it. 19 rolls later and I pull this nice shiny:
    [​IMG]

I'm in a predicament, I want to keep this, but I also want to keep my 16 snails that I wasted during this, and of course I'm still trying to get the shiny Cyan Trainers for my Neo Splash. At the moment this save is sitting on my USB, and I've brought in a second USB to continue orderscumming the shoes. That shirt is also messed up, my system save has :ability_swimspeed::ability_quickrespawn::ability_swimspeed: for the subs. I would greatly appreciate if numerous people could order this shirt and orderscum all slots, so I can eventually order it back once I obtain the Cyan Trainers, thereby keeping my snails, my 90'000 cash (not too important) and the shoes (these shoes are really important to get the Bomb Range). All help is greatly appreciated.

15. SkyBlue

SkyBlue Inkling Commander

I can now offer these ^w^
    [​IMG]

Lonely_Dolphin likes this.
  16. Lonely_Dolphin

Lonely_Dolphin Lord of the Squids

NNID:
    Einsam_Delphin
    Just keep it, you can always get more snails/cash, but it's not everyday you roll a useful triple!

17. SaltySnowflake

SaltySnowflake Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    BLASTTOAD
    How long did it take to order the gear with 2 slots from your alt, and are there any methods that you used to help?

18. Posso

Posso Full Squid

NNID:
    Minty_Blaziken
    What is the miiverse trick?

19. SaltySnowflake

SaltySnowflake Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    BLASTTOAD
    @Posso i think the trick is that you have two accounts and you want to purify a :head_met003::ability_runspeed:|:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_comeback: or something, then you post on miiverse via splatoon on the main account with the gear then switch to the alternate account. There will be a good chance that your main account's inkling is in the plaza where you order the gear from it, purify the gear then send it back to the main account.:D
    (Sorry if this wasn't a good explanation)

Eclipsc70 likes this.
  20. SurrealSquid

I recently rerolled this. Can anyone help me make it a pure, please?

Attached Files: