• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

Manocheese

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ABC1776
I just got a pure Backwards Cap:

I was very lucky with this; I ordered a semi-pure from a player I saw in a random game, then I got the first two abilities from Spyke on my first try.

New Pure Obtained.
:head_cap001::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
That's some serious speed!

Njok

Bouncer
I just got a pure Backwards Cap:

I was very lucky with this; I ordered a semi-pure from a player I saw in a random game, then I got the first two abilities from Spyke on my first try.

That's some serious speed!
Pure backwards cap is very high on my wishlist! In fact, it's the only thing on it :D

Would you share that with me, pretty please?

Azza

Pro Squid
NNID
Barricade31
How are you all getting 2 subs so often, I've not had one for a month...

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
How are you all getting 2 subs so often, I've not had one for a month...
I haven't had much luck either. I got the headphones with 2, but blew it because I bought it from spyke before saving, and then got the Urchins jersey with two, but it's been a month since then with no luck.

Eclipsc70

Pro Squid
NNID
EJ_Matthews
FINALLY! Got the shiny Cycling shirt I needed for my brush. Kinda got lucky and versed someone from the Nihan with it the other day. I noticed no one had this shirt so OP you can add this to the archives on the off chance anyone wants this shirt, if you would be so kind.

Attachments

Wiebenjijzeg

Full Squid
NNID
Syrnis
Does wearing different brands affect abilities you get for rerolling?

For example: Tentatek brands give a 30% chance to roll ink recovery
If I wear 3 Tentatek items, and I reroll a piece of gear @ spyke, do I have a higher chance (3x 30%) for getting ink recovery subs?

(sorry if it is a little bit off topic)

Eclipsc70

Pro Squid
NNID
EJ_Matthews
No it doesnt. It all depends on the piece of gear that youre trying to reroll.

Sharpzz

Full Squid
Is it worth trying to reroll :shoes_sht004:for :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:? I ask since there are no neutral brand damage up main shoes

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Is it worth trying to reroll :shoes_sht004:for :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:? I ask since there are no neutral brand damage up main shoes
I would personally keep that. Especially if the fourth slot has something else I would want to have.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
No no no. My actual :shoes_sht004:has:ability_damage::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery: but I'm wondering if I should reroll for :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
My mistake. I've been trying to get shoes with lots of strength up myself, so I would go for it. Having four of the same ability is nice, but three can be just as good.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Does wearing different brands affect abilities you get for rerolling?

For example: Tentatek brands give a 30% chance to roll ink recovery
If I wear 3 Tentatek items, and I reroll a piece of gear @ spyke, do I have a higher chance (3x 30%) for getting ink recovery subs?

(sorry if it is a little bit off topic)
Yes. However, rolling 3 subs with the brand bias makes it more common. Not that it is a bad thing, but it is not considered Shiny or Pure and is traded on the other thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom