• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Shroomed Mafia. Over. Who won?

Thingyman

Inkling
That varies from community to community and from mod to mod, so I daren't guess.

And yes, I think you're right with your guess.

I think we should wait for Marigi to get back in here to hear his take on this, but I'm pretty certain that for starters we just lynch Majoras today, and then we can do our due diligence and everything tomorrow, but Majoras > Reed should be = victory.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
That sounds like plan.
I'm glad to have provided some sort of help after many poor sacrifices XD

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
I'm just saying that I 100% agree with what you are saying rn Thingyman. I honestly can't see anyone else as mafia at this point tbh. I'm completely convinced that MM9 is a bulletproof mafia (I wonder how that would work in real life... bullet proof vest?) and that Reed is very cleverly covering his own back. Of course, there is the possibility that reed is in fact a town rolecop, but I honestly don't think that either Thingyman or xCoCo are mafia at this point.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
We can lynch Majoras today and see what happens. Chances are Reed may not be killed tonight so that will confirm if he is town or not tomorrow.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
@Drez there is something I'd like to add but I gotta sleep so if Thingy votes please wait untill I post before it becomes nightfall :t

JeXs

Inkling
Votecount: 3.1

xCoCo
Marigi174
MajorasMask9:
ReedRGale, Marigi174, xCoCo
Thingyman
ReedRGale

Not Voting:
MajorasMask9, Thingyman

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

Notes:
A lynch has been reached. Twilight until flip.

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
Deadline for Day 3 is July 25th, at 11:59pm

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Protector of star road, confident, and always there to help your friends. Miffed and shocked to hear your friend Mario, has been assassinated, you leave your post to investigate. You went to the Mushroom Kingdom, to speak with his brother, and his cake. His brother, was no where in sight. This protector, this friend, was alone. He discovered the secret of the Mushroom Kingdom. Yet, they already knew he would come. They knew all the angles to cover. He would not escape the castle alive. Trapped, he was crushed to death by moving walls. He had no chance.

MajorasMask9 was lynched! He was Geno, Vanilla Townie.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw

The land of the Mushroom Kingdom. A prosperous place. A happy place, where lives Peach, the princess of the toads. Across the land, there are beautiful landscapes. Hills that eyes, Pipes suspended in mid-air, a vast desert with an over-bearing sun, and a beautiful sea with unique sea creatures. Yet deep in the mushroom kingdom, in the far reaches of Peach's country, lives the koopas, and the Koopa King, King Koopa. Now dead, his son lives on, hating, hurting. Yet, only he knows the true history of this land, passed down to him through his father. It is said that the Goombas, are traitors to the Mushroom Kingdom. Yet, they do not live with the Koopas. The Goombas, used to live in the Mushroom Kingdom. They have been labeled as traitors, when they had lost their homes to the toads.

King Koopa was no villain. He was not evil. He, was a military leader, on a mission to save the Goombas. As they are now, Goombas have not the ability to defend themselves or their country. The only thing they could do, was ask for help. They pleaded, at King Koopa's steps. He, a griver for his dead wife, had secluded himself to the corner of the land to respect her spirit. His son, is the conclusion between his wife and himself. Koopa, did not come to save them immediately. Yet, living by his lonesem, along with his young child, he had time to think. He knew that his wife, who has passed, would want him to save these Goomba's. She was a sweet person. He did this in memory of her, and understood that these people were being gentrified.

Koopa, gathered his people. He gathered those who were able to fight, to re-claim this land. Every-time Koopa has captured the ring leader, Mario and his cronies had came over to bust them. What has Mario and his crew brought them? Only pain, misfortune, and destruction. He was the second-hand man, and the first to mis-label Koopa, and the Goombas, as trash. If only he knew how blind he was. Mario's love, was for cake, and nothing else. He was only a recent plumber, in a mid-life crisis. He seemed to find himself, and became obsessed with the Mushroom kingdom. The hero. The savior of the toads. But why would the toads need saving? The toads, with their high standings in society, and their greed. Pushing out the poor, and the ugly, without any care for living things.

Mario's own brother, has gone missing. The truth of this, is that he left. He left the country, to an unknown land. Not for a adventure to experience, not to leave his brothers shadow, but because he did not agree with the deeds of his brother and crew. Luigi's morals were right and true. He loved his brother, and found that banishing himself, would be the best he could do to spare his brother, while silently protesting against his conquest. The man left without a word, being shy and un-bold. We'll never know where he has gone to, or what he will experience and learn.

The toads have won. An assassin had taken out Koopa, which gave the toads great pride and happiness to see an evil villain be taken down. It was justice. Everything was in its right place. Or so they thought. The evil has won. She rules over this land now. Maybe one day, she will fall.

The future:

---

xCoco, Shyguy, 1-shot Vigilante, has been endgamed!

Marigi174, Rosalina, Town-mailman, has been endgamed!

---

Thingyman, Princess Peach, Mafia 1-Shot Roleblocker wins!

ReedRGale, Dimentio, Mafia Rolecop, wins!

Thingyman

Inkling
Good game, guys! :)

Reed, you were an awesome partner - would mafia with again.

African American, you seem like a really intelligent and capable player. And Boolerex, you managed to clear yourself in 0.1 seconds in your first ever game, so we just had to nightkill you. WP both.

And to Marigi and xCoCo, I thoroughly enjoyed playing with you. You both put in work and you were very pleasant presences in the thread. You especially did some legwork xCoCo, not many people bother doing that, so kudos :)

Thingyman

Inkling
Majoras, I'm sorry that it seemed like real life influenced your ability to play. I'd love to play with you again sometime, where hopefully we both can be very active :D

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Role Pm's and night actions later.

Shout outs later.

What are your thoughts guys? Please give thoughts on the flavor too haha. Critique on my modding would be cool too. I have tried my best, especially with work and all.

Also, no one should host a game for a few weeks.

Thingyman

Inkling
Thanks for the game, Drez. It was well run, and you did a great, great job with the flavor :D

I would say one thing, and it's no biggie and it didn't have an impact on the game, so it's solely for future reference:

You at one point asked us to vote on whether a person should be modkilled or how that situation should be resolved. A moderator shouldn't do that (or at least, that's the standard on my other communities), since 1) it's a moderator's job to resolve such situations and 2) you put the players (namely, the mafia in this instance) in an awkward situation where they're essentially having to say "yes, please kill a townie for us" :P, while people like Majoras could've gotten clear from voting against it (in other words, it becomes part of the game and you can make reads from it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom