• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatfest for NA: Naughty or Nice

Pick a side

• Naughty

Votes: 58 46.0%
  • Nice

Votes: 68 54.0%

• Total voters

DJVee

Inkling
NNID
DJVeeWolf
I lost a few matches, but Team Nice was on fire for most of the Splatfest on my end! Some close victories, many punches through the maps deep into Naughty territory. And, out of all the matches, I only fought against a Nice team once!

I know from experience not to celebrate just yet, though. Perhaps the dastardly Naughty stopped to...even it up. o_O

Minato Arisato

Senior Squid
I think Team Nice was slightly more popular overall. And considering the meta for NA, that doesn't bode well for us.

Kowai Yume

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Kowai_Yume
IMO it's up in the air. There was times when my team rolled the other or visa versa. We just gotta wait for the results to come in.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
And I thought Marie finally won for once...

Marie, you might as well quit your career.

*Nintendo removes her from the game* Well then...RIP Splatfests.

Last edited:

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
I'm sorry but the x6 win multiplier is absolute bullshit. It was perfect as x4. Once one side is more popular, it won't even matter anymore. If it was x4, Naughty would still win but it would have been a more balanced splatfest

Misha

Pro Squid
NNID
Misha21
I am actual surprised by the popularity and win. I only have three mirror matches and know that most nice people with winning their matches. Oh well, another 18 snails for me to gamble with. :) Congrats Team naughty

NNID
m0nkeyd0g
Wow. Not what I expected at all. I was on team Nice and won the vast majority of my matches, and over the course of about 3.5 hours only played against my own team three times I think. I actually thought this splatfest would be really close...I guess that's just impossible in NA for some reason...

Can Marie please get the "less popular" team for once next time?

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
Yah, 6x multiplier is still too OP. Makes these Splatfests extremely one sided with how the the minority team often has the win advantage even if slight.

4x multiplier was a good balance at least with the results in NA where it didn't favor popularity or wins too much as seen with how close Cars vs Planes was, just a 2% shift in popularity or a 1% difference in win wouldn't made all the difference in that Splatfest.

Anyways, congratulations all my Naughty comrades. I was super lazy this Splatfest, and a bit busy.

Misha

Pro Squid
NNID
Misha21
Wait so Team nice did worse than pizza ( I was on team pizza). I find that hard to believe. ( I am done with the salt)

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
As a second note.

Either way we put it even if we still had 4x, Pirates, Burgers, and Naughty would've still won. Thought I think the less massive soul crushing numbers would've at least soften the blow.

Also as another side note, even with 6x Dogs would've still won. :p

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Well, given my experiences on the road to King rank I was certainly not expecting that! Still, GGs for a good fight everyone.

Oh, and I also found it hilarious that for once Marie wasn't salty about losing, especially when that attitude left Callie speechless in a reversal of the opening broadcast! I guess the Squidmas spirit was pretty strong that day.

E: Oh yeah, and from what my scorecard says the multiplier wouldn't really have affected the outcome unless it were less than 1 (which of course would be completely absurd). Ah well.

Last edited:

No-Intro-Needed

Inkling
NNID
SuperMario28
Welp, because Team Nice lost, that makes me 5-4 when it comes to Splatfest (it could be worse). I'm starting to feel sorry for Marie because she has only won 2 Splatfests out of 9 in NA.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
Well I'm definitely surprised naughty won, but completely happy with the outcome. 16 snails for reaching champion is still really nice. I was expecting less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom