Splatoon 2: Find Out What's Fresh! (General Discussion)

What are you most excited about for Splatoon 2?

• New Weapons

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • New Stages

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • New Specials

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • New Character Customization Options

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • New Modes

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • The Return of Old Stuff (Stages, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • EVERYTHING!!!

Votes: 55 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
"Furthermore, when you buy soft and target goods in Seven - Eleven or Seven Net Shopping, you can get a special gear that can be used with "Splatoon 2". Please check this page for more details."

Whaaaaaaat. There had better be a way for the rest of us to get ahold of these.
Looks to me, judging by the shirts on the right that look like reskinned/colored versions of the Splat2 Inkling Boys main outfit...maybe theyre akin to the hero weapons from the first game- visual reskins of existing gear? That would be harmless to miss (gameplay wise) and still provide something fun for people to get.

I'm not even sure how they would do this in other countries outside japan....not everyone readily lives near a 7-11. Perhaps it will be distributed in other ways elsewhere? Or perhaps you can order it off people walking around in the plaza who happen to be wearing said gear. Hmm...

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Watched the trailer about 3 times today and wanted to point out that the music playing with Marie is Cap'n Cuttlefish's Theme + Tide Goes Out in a Calamari County sort of way

Also dude I can't be serious with the Octarian on the unicycle
His Roller does have mcfrickin tires as the roller part tho so I'd be careful

Cyan

Inkling Commander
Looks to me, judging by the shirts on the right that look like reskinned/colored versions of the Splat2 Inkling Boys main outfit...maybe theyre akin to the hero weapons from the first game- visual reskins of existing gear? That would be harmless to miss (gameplay wise) and still provide something fun for people to get.

I'm not even sure how they would do this in other countries outside japan....not everyone readily lives near a 7-11. Perhaps it will be distributed in other ways elsewhere? Or perhaps you can order it off people walking around in the plaza who happen to be wearing said gear. Hmm...
The 7-11 site has a small print saying that it's a limited time offer and may be added to My Nintendo in 2018, so I'd assume that's where the rest of the world will get them. I'm hoping it's little more than a chance to change the colour of gear than new gear altogether, as that won't be fair if they make good gear combinations exclusive to My Nintendo benefits (moreso if they get pushed behind gold coins), because not everyone will know about them or have the coins if they don't purchase much off of the eShop. Of course gear scrubbing can be a counter as it opens up all the gear combinations with abilities, but good naturals that are exclusive would lead to faster access of those ability combinations. We'll just have to wait and see how things play out once the game launches.

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
There was also info in the tweet about Sheldons purpose in this new Hero Mode....

From Google Translate:
"The way of Hero mode seems to exploit various buki by the support of the shopkeeper "Bukiti" of Bukishoppu "Cambril Arms". It is a bukki exclusively for hero mode, and also rents it as a trial to obtain approval for use in Nawabari battle. As expected it is brilliant."

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
Consider me Agent 4

Also
The armor changed (you can see one variant in the trailer)
Your right. officialy in the tweet- the new agent IS agent 4. hah. So yes, agent.

And what amuses me..The CoroCoro Splatoon manga literally spoiled this new hero outfit way before this trailer was even revealed. The head character, Goggle-kun, has been seen wearing it for some time now in various media. And he's known for wearing the former hero outfit (armor variant) in the first Splatoon series chapters.

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
And what amuses me..The CoroCoro Splatoon manga literally spoiled this new hero outfit way before this trailer was even revealed. The head character, Goggle-kun, has been seen wearing it for some time now in various media. And he's known for wearing the former hero outfit (armor variant) in the first Splatoon series chapters.
Wait, sorry. I just double checked and I may be wrong about this..the colors on his outfit are different? At least with the pattern. Unless this is some variant of the Hero outfit??? I'm not sure now...

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom