• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2: Find Out What's Fresh! (General Discussion)

What are you most excited about for Splatoon 2?

• New Weapons

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • New Stages

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • New Specials

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • New Character Customization Options

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • New Modes

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • The Return of Old Stuff (Stages, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • EVERYTHING!!!

Votes: 55 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spaceswitchmars

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
_funmars
Switch Friend Code
SW-0556-1305-6031
For eel that was real e-liter of you how you squeezer all those into a sentence like that, but I have to warn you that the gals don't all approve and might just n-zap you if you keep this up

....I can do this all day
I think you really hit it on the nozzlenose with this splatling of words. What I like best is that you got right to the point sensor. That kind of conciseness makes your posts a shining squid beakon of light among the toxic mist that usually bursts onto these boards.

I think I may have lost the thread there a bit. I better inkjet before I goo tube far.

Last edited:

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
I think you really hit it on the nozzlenose with this splatling of words. What I like best is you that you got right to the point sensor. That kind of conciseness makes your posts a shining squid beakon of light among the toxic mist that usually bursts onto these boards.

I think I may have lost the thread there a bit. I better inkjet before I goo tube far.
Yeah, better Ninja Squid vanish out of here before its too late!

(Yep, that's it. I'm done here.)

SquidKid85

Inkling Commander
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch Friend Code
SW-2518-9259-3787
*groan* Told myself this morning that during lunch I should write up a single post with as many squeezer related puns as possible to collectively get it out of our system. I then told myself "no" because we're better than that! *sparkly optimism*

But sometimes life wants to squeeze out that optimism like toothpaste by proving me wrong one post at a time.
As I'm sure you've noticed by the posts following your own...

No, we are in no way better than that.

I think you really hit it on the nozzlenose with this splatling of words. What I like best is you that you got right to the point sensor. That kind of conciseness makes your posts a shining squid beakon of light among the toxic mist that usually bursts onto these boards.

This. Amazing.

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'm tired of waiting for new maps and Playable Octolings!
I hear that! ;P
...everyone is hyped for the splatbrella and I am just sitting over here waiting on my squiffer and squeezer (really need to rename that)
I am excited to try the brella out in some turf/ranked/league...

But you may be right, about renaming the Squeezer. . .
The Squisher?
Mr. Squishy?
The Smoosher?
The Squishy Squashy Smoosher Boosh!

Vote NOW on your phones!
C'mon, throw me a bone, I'm really groping for names here!

Last edited:

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
I hear that! ;P

The Squisher?
Mr. Squishy?
The Smoosher?

Vote NOW on your phones!
What are you guys thinking of using with The Smoosher (my votes been cast)
I was thinking of swim speed up due to it semi-auto nature with ninja squid to sneak up and burst down players, maybe ink saver main to allow for more shots.
So what do you guys think would work with this, or what do you plan to use on the splatbrella?

Last edited:

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
I hear that! ;P

The Squisher?
Mr. Squishy?
The Smoosher?

Vote NOW on your phones!
But what about...

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
@Lonely_Dolphin
Thermal ink will probably be good for the Brella, along with ink efficentcy and ink resistance
I am curious is it block only enemy fire or if it blocks friendly fire as well, cause that might lower it's effectiveness a but (or it could troll meta abusers)
Thermal Ink only activates well beyond the Brella's range so that probably wont help much. Also it does only block enemy fire much like a Splash Wall, soon you can see for yourself! (or just go into singleplayer lel)

D3RK

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6389-5985-3965 Username:「Derk」
The brella is so much fun! Acting like a shield for your team to block things like suction/splat/burst bombs is awesome and you can stop things that you would otherwise be forced to retreat from. Love the weapon so far!

Torloth

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Torloth
I just got the Splatoon 2 inkling girl amiibo today, and I just got the cardigan. It looks super cute when inklings hold the brella with it on I swear!

Oh and the weapon is pretty fun I guess~
But the cute Umbrella twill when you win...
I switched to girl because of the Cute School girl outfit....
And that the socks on the outfit are only for the girl Squids...

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Thermal Ink only activates well beyond the Brella's range so that probably wont help much. Also it does only block enemy fire much like a Splash Wall, soon you can see for yourself! (or just go into singleplayer lel)
I did try it out a little last night, and posted a lot of my notes on it in the conditioning thread (it is now over in the competitive Splatoon 2 forum).
Also I wonder if there are advantage to getting it stuck on walls after it detaches, and also if you can push your teammates out of the way with it.
Gotta do some testing.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom