Splatoon DLC

If Splatoon had DLC, what would you want it to be of?

• Maps!

Votes: 74 75.5%
  • Outfits!

Votes: 69 70.4%
  • Weapons!

Votes: 60 61.2%
  • I don't want DLC at all!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other;

Votes: 21 21.4%

• Total voters

CyberHyperPhoenix

Senior Squid
Smash 4 DLC, MK8 DLC and now Splatoon DLC.

Nintendo plz, I want to save up for a New 3DS bundle ffs hahaha :D

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I hope the splatoon dlc is dirt cheap, or free.
Nintendo you'll never go wrong with free.........
It'll likely be around the same price range as Smash Bros. and Mario Kart 8. :)

Mr.HawK

The Artist
We need them good prices tho, depending on what they have in store for us. I think it'll be good either way

Icedise

The Savage Squid
NNID
IceDise
Since I can vote for everything in this poll, then I shall vote! :D Gimme all the content!!~

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Splatoon is a customization-heavy game, so I am willing to bet DLC outfit will be a thing in a couple months. Hell, Nintendo can make a lot of easy money with "hats" like Valve does with Team Fortress 2 (although if they go this route, Splatoon should have been a free game, like TF2).

Mr.HawK

The Artist
what if you could trade custom gear with other players like those who have on your friends list. Sort of like how kid icarus Uprising hd the sending weapons thing for spot/street pass?

Mr.HawK

The Artist
um... im pretty sure there will be long pants if i remember correctly.... maybe. one of the suits i saw in the trailer had long pants so i thinks it'll be fine

Reactions: Lyn

Mr.HawK

The Artist
even if i have a inkling guy as a avatar id love to mess with people in a bikini tbh. unless clothes are gender specific then oh well.

Mr.HawK

The Artist
i dont think they will have that type of swin gear, if any swim gear, at all for custom clothes. because ya know, the characters are kids.... which would be weird....

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
One thing I'm hoping they reveal is more amiibo usage like with the smash characters amiibos. It would be nice to have Rosalina's dress for example.

Of course...the better option would be for everyone to be able to obtain it...but more uses for the amiibos isn't bad either.

Mr.HawK

The Artist
if retail stores didn't have exclusives then it would be so much easier to get them, but all in all, character costumes sounds pretty fun

Mr.HawK

The Artist
Actually speaking of custom stuff, how would status effects (if there were any) like slowness, blind, or haste be like if you could use them?
I think that would be great to have during some matches. I know that the other opponents ink can slow you down and harm you but what if it did other things too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom