Splatoon monkey paw

Vidknight

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
or technically squid paw?
octo paw?
Screw it there's judd so we go with cat paw

Anyway the idea of this game is simple you get to wish for ANYTHING you want. No matter what it is you can wish for it, but there's a catch the person after you can come up with anything that can make your wish become a nightmare

EXAMPLE:
Person A: I wish that splattershot nova became a good weapon
Person B: Wish granted Nova is now the best weapon in the game. The entire meta revolves around quad novas and every match you play in solo queue will have at least three novas

Everybody understand? good, the only rule I really have here is to be creative and have fun with that out of the way I'll start with my own wish first

I wish for dapples to get a good kit for once even though I don't play it anymore the weapon still deserve something.

SAMICOM

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-1519-4190-1330
octo paw?

Anyway the idea of this game is simple you get to wish for ANYTHING you want. No matter what it is you can wish for it, but there's a catch the person after you can come up with anything that can make your wish become a nightmare

EXAMPLE:
Person B: Wish granted Nova is now the best weapon in the game. The entire meta revolves around quad novas and every match you play in solo queue will have at least three novas

Everybody understand? good, the only rule I really have here is to be creative and have fun with that out of the way I'll start with my own wish first

I wish for dapples to get a good kit for once even though I don't play it anymore the weapon still deserve something.
All right. 1p missles. Granted.

SAMICOM

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-1519-4190-1330
octo paw?

EXAMPLE:

I wish for more nozzlenose buffs and kits

DzNutsKong

Inkling Commander
I wish for more kinds of stringers just because I like to look at them :DDD
Three more kinds of Stringers get added through the next patch, but they're all terrible and there's a game-breaking glitch that completely removes their 3D models from the game.

I wish for more nozzlenose buffs and kits
H3 gets one new kit with Toxic Mist and Reefslider and to compensate for how powerful the devs think it'd be in solo, it gets hit with a fire rate nerf too.

Cephalobro

Octarian Storyteller
Site Moderator
The Flyfish gets nerfed into oblivion, and now only three in total can spawn each wave, defeating the final Flyfish won't result in another Flyfish spawning for the wave.

Hokuto

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
Good luck standing still long enough to sink the Flyfish with Steel Eels and Scrappers chasing you halfway across the map.

I wish they gave the Inkfish toe beans.

SAMICOM

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-1519-4190-1330
Three more kinds of Stringers get added through the next patch, but they're all terrible and there's a game-breaking glitch that completely removes their 3D models from the game.

H3 gets one new kit with Toxic Mist and Reefslider and to compensate for how powerful the devs think it'd be in solo, it gets hit with a fire rate nerf too.
What the **** is wrong with you /j

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
I wish they gave the Inkfish toe beans.
friendship bracelet never existed so the only way we know this is through somebody posting exported models on twt every few months going "bro why are inkfishes' toes modeled like this 😳😳😳😂😂😂😂🤣🤣" all very confident that they're the first to notice this

i just want tetras to be high tier again that's all i ask

Grushi

Pronouns
He/Him
I wish every angle shooter weapon got burst bomb instead.

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
My wish is easy all I want is for Splat Brella to get 90 damage back
congratulations! splat brella does 90 damage again! ...wait, what happened to the brella shield? seems the devs managed to break that mechanic completely. and no, it's not automatic now like the gbrella, either

new wish: it'd be cool if we got to learn more about the deepsea denizens. what kind of lives do they lead? what's their society like, beyond what we see in the metro?

DzNutsKong

Inkling Commander
new wish: it'd be cool if we got to learn more about the deepsea denizens. what kind of lives do they lead? what's their society like, beyond what we see in the metro?
We do technically learn more about them, but all it ends up being is that they can file their taxes.

For mine, the colored hair tip thing they have in Side Order becomes a regular customization option in regular gameplay. It doesn't make your ink glossy like Side Order but you can just change the look of your Inkling/Octoling with it.

Cephalobro

Octarian Storyteller
Site Moderator
For mine, the colored hair tip thing they have in Side Order becomes a regular customization option in regular gameplay. It doesn't make your ink glossy like Side Order but you can just change the look of your Inkling/Octoling with it.
Well, about that... due to an unfixable glitch, those won't end up showing to other players.

But apartments would be a really cool feature to have.

Azhdarcho

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3173-5595-5611
But apartments would be a really cool feature to have.
I actually think we can combine these. Splatoon is now a deep-sea metro-themed home designer game, like ACNH.
The Flyfish gets nerfed into oblivion, and now only three in total can spawn each wave, defeating the final Flyfish won't result in another Flyfish spawning for the wave.
Cool, they’ve doubled the number of Big Shots to compensate and their waves one-shot you.
I wish for more kinds of stringers just because I like to look at them :DDD
Behold! The Cheese Stringer.
IMG_7304.png

My wish is that they would bring back the ability to see lobby power in Anarchy/X battles.

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
I actually think we can combine these. Splatoon is now a deep-sea metro-themed home designer game, like ACNH.
DON'T THREATEN ME WITH A GOOD TIME. anyway:

My wish is that they would bring back the ability to see lobby power in Anarchy/X battles.
the matchmaking somehow gets worse and the visible powers only serve to rub in your face how horrifyingly mismatched your team is with the other team

edit: i forgot to make a wish. uhhhhhhhhhh
side order daily challenge mode?

Last edited:

Vidknight

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
edit: i forgot to make a wish. uhhhhhhhhhh
side order daily challenge mode?
Wish granted all Splatoon 3 weapons are locked and is unable to be played anywhere. To unlock these weapons you must complete a side order daily challenge which gives you a loot box that gives you a random weapon. Also these challenges take anywhere from 1-5 hours

for my wish I just simply want shifty stations to make a return in some way, shape or form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom