Splatoon monkey paw

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
i want to be able to play any song during battle through the jukebox, including songs from past games and non-battle songs
the current song can get changed mid-battle. multiple times. by anyone in the lobby. and everyone in solo q thinks it’s really funny to fight over the jukebox in the middle of a game

more merch available in the US without proxy services/ebay luck please 🙏

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
I wish Splat Zones wasn't considered The Competitive Game Mode.
it's not so competitive anymore! because it's no longer viable as a competitive mode. it's basically just smaller turf war now, so whoever caps the zone at the end of the match wins and that is the only criteria for winning. it's still 5 minutes long btw

conversely, hit me with a version of turf war that's better for competitive play

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
conversely, hit me with a version of turf war that's better for competitive play
Matches are one minute long, and stages are half their usual size. Teams can knockout by covering 66.7% of the available turf.
If only the last minute matters, then we make the entire match the last minute.
This “competitive“ version is added as a rotating Anarchy Battle mode.

I wish all full auto shooters get nerfed to the point where none of them break above mid tier.

Cephalobro

Octarian Storyteller
Site Moderator
I wish all full auto shooters get nerfed to the point where none of them break above mid tier.
Their subs and specials become the best ones in the game so they keep their dominance.

Defeating a King Salmonid should guarantee 1 Golden Scale.

Vidknight

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Defeating a King Salmonid should guarantee 1 Golden Scale.
Wish granted to compensate for this buff all items bought with gold scales has a price increase by about 33%

despite being called a roller. Rolling is the worst thing to do with roller. So my wish is to simply make rolling with any rollers useful

Azhdarcho

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3173-5595-5611
despite being called a roller. Rolling is the worst thing to do with roller. So my wish is to simply make rolling with any rollers useful
We’ll just make all rollers like the Grizzco roller, where the vertical swing takes literal years. Actually, let’s make the horizontal swing like that too.

I wish that there were more paint color options for battles, and that we could pick which colors we want to use (beyond color lock).

neonscreenlight

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
ey/em and she/her
We’ll just make all rollers like the Grizzco roller, where the vertical swing takes literal years. Actually, let’s make the horizontal swing like that too.

I wish that there were more paint color options for battles, and that we could pick which colors we want to use (beyond color lock).
you have to unlock the new colours. how do you unlock the new colours? by doing yet more grinding in side order. that's right, you have to pay to get them.

trizooka gets nerfed into oblivion

Player#11

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-0669-8194
Due to trizooka becoming very weak Squeezer (and only squeezer) is given MANY compensation buffs that more then make up for the lack of strong special

My wish Kraken gets 550 HP
Every weapon is given such a small multiplier to the Kraken that it's not even worth trying to break it

My wish is that all the zones only tournament became clams only or tower only

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
Shot RNG is removed in Splatoon 4; weapons that have RNG as a significant weakness get compensation nerfs.

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
Shot RNG is removed in Splatoon 4; weapons that have RNG as a significant weakness get compensation nerfs.
shot rng is replaced with damage rng. sometimes you hit your opponent and don't do any damage. there is no ability to mitigate this in place of IA

i wish player level past 30 actually still mattered

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
I wish getting the "[weapon]-using" and "[weapon] user" titles had any correlation to actually using those weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom