Splatoon: Octolings Vs Inklings (War RP IC)

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
Roe finishes prepping his extra connectors and pops open the circuit box to have a look. Concentration leads him him to nimble on the corner of his lip. I'm betting these octolings are smart enough to at least include a circuit breaker. If I just short the circuit, it'll trip floor one and be fixed in an instant... but! Hmm... if I return a small enough power surge, I could burn out the limiters on this facility's zapfish. Then every circuit is toast. He chuckles to himself deviously.

With a few errant shocks, and frustrated growls, Roe ties the first floor's emergency lighting systems into a minor short circuit. "If I know my zapfish casings... that should give me a little less than an hour to find Coral and Clam, and figure an escape." He closes the box and makes back for the halls, when a looming figure blocks the doorway.

"Boss said we had some pests to dispose of," a deep and gravelly voice rumbles. Roe clutches his brella nervously and turns to find himself face to gut with a room sized octosamurai.

"Isn't this the Ika-mura office park? I thought there was a flash rave here?," Roe chuckles nervously, showing his beak with an unconvincing smile as he tries to sell the lie by illuminating his ABXY T-shirt. The octosamurai smirks and hefts his roller. Roe can only release a whimper of, "Oh... carp~", as the roller comes down. Roe morphs to squid form and follows his ink across the walls behind the samurai, making a desperate swim for any exit. "I didn't sign up for this!", he shouts bitterly as his clever infiltration morphs into a desperate flight.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"How rude of me! I haven't introduced myself. I'm Nix, director of OGMO, and the producer of 95% of energy. Unfortunately, 25% of that goes towards our research. Oh and you don't need to believe me it doesn't matter. You're going to shade! Any other questions?"

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
Well, he dropped that quickly..’, she hums as she thinks up a question.

She looks back at the speaker,
“Are you keeping Shade on the 8th bottom floor? I can’t gain access to that part of this building’s map..”

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(Well I just indirectly assigned a weakness XD?

"Who knows? Oh wait I do. I'll tell you this. He's not on the 8th floor. Buuuuuuut it might go down a little bit further, say, 30 more floors? Now that I told you that I'm not going to make it THAT easy. " With that sentence, he hits the button activating protocol 628. And soon enough, Red lights are flashing, alarms are blaring, and soldiers have been alerted and are heading toward this position. "Good luck!"

Cephalobro

Coral: Oh no, right when we cleared out all the Crimson Octarians in this room.

Clam: And we can do it again if need be!

Last edited:

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
(Awww it’s not animeeee xD anyways it’s still cool)

Ginger’s tentacles turn Crimson Octoling red and she grabs Corals hand,
“No! We need to run and hide! Stay in front of me and head to the next flight of stairs!”

She puts her goggles back on and looks at the Agent,
“Lead the way! Quickly! Defend from the front! I’ll do the back!”

Cephalobro

Coral: Whoa! Okay, let's hope we can free everyone on the way there!

Clam: I'll snake around to cover both sides! To make sure everyone is okay.

Last edited:

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(Awww it’s not animeeee xD anyways it’s still cool)

Ginger’s tentacles turn Crimson Octoling red and she grabs Corals hand,
“No! We need to run and hide! Stay in front of me and head to the next flight of stairs!”

She puts her goggles back on and looks at the Agent,
“Lead the way! Quickly! Defend from the front! I’ll do the back!”
(who knows? He could have multiple weaknesses ;3)

Agent 507

Inkling
****, sorry I disappeared guys!))

“Right!” he looks around, soon enough, they’re all swarmed with soldiers. He prepares his roller and pen for battle as he mumbles to himself “Wound...do not kill...”

Cephalobro

Clam: *Readies to attack the soldiers* I'm not going to let you lay a tentacle on my brother, so if you want to get to him, you'll have to get through me!

Coral: *Readies his Octoshot* Let's teach them a lesson to not mess with the C duo!

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
(Aah. It’s fine it’s fine! )

A few of the soldiers pause as they see Ginger and her tentacle color, giving her enough time to take advantage.

“I’m really truly sorry my distant siblings!”, she apologizes before taking said advantage.

Moving swiftly and smoothly, she starts splatting the soldiers in her Slosher’s range with mauve ink, still trying to copy the look and ink of a Crimson Octoling. Its not enough ink to kill them, but just enough to send them back to wherever their respawn point is.
She then goes into the taught habit of checking her ink tank every few seconds, memorizing enemy patterns, and planning ahead.
As she defends her side, the sharp echoing sounds of direct hits make her smile, as it’s like music to her ears..

Cephalobro

Clam gets locked into a tentacle wrestle against an enemy Octotrooper while Coral keeps shooting the enemy Octolings, splatting each one that gets hit by his ink.

Coral: Are you okay over there, bro?

Clam: *slams the enemy Octotrooper into the ground* Yeah, I'm fine.

Agent 507

Inkling
(Sorry for the late posts, I’ve been taking somewhat of a hiatus)

He quickly takes his spear sized pen and draws a giant sized knockout rune, taking out a big portion of the soldiers before smacking them with his roller, not enough to kill them of course. “Wound...do not kill...” he keeps mumbling to himself as his eyes twitch into a red color, then back to his normal yellow

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
(Yo~ It’s fine! Everyone was gone ‘cuz of Splatfest lol. Everyone except meeee hahaha.. )

She sees that the mass amounts of soldiers are starting to thin out on her side. When there was three to four attempting to attack all at once, now there’s only one or two.

Looking over her shoulder, she asks,
“How’s the crowd with you guys? Are we able to push through yet??”

(But! while everyone else was Splatfesting it up, I took the time to mess around with the Octolings xD because I’m mean lol)

Cephalobro

Clam notices the soldiers have decreased in numbers and decided to let Coral finish what he had started.

Clam: We are almost through, I can't take all the glory from my brother!

Coral: Alright Clam, if you say so. *focuses on splatting the remaining enemies coming for him and Clam*

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(Yo~ It’s fine! Everyone was gone ‘cuz of Splatfest lol. Everyone except meeee hahaha.. )

She sees that the mass amounts of soldiers are starting to thin out on her side. When there was three to four attempting to attack all at once, now there’s only one or two.

Looking over her shoulder, she asks,
“How’s the crowd with you guys? Are we able to push through yet??”

(But! while everyone else was Splatfesting it up, I took the time to mess around with the Octolings xD because I’m mean lol)
(lol same I messed around with single player a lot. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom