Splatoon: Octolings Vs Inklings (War RP IC)

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
(Love deflecting part 1 is a S u c c e s s)

“Gosh..”, she sighs.
With that, her tentacles loosen in their curl and lighten back up to the brink pink color that they once were.

She wipes the tears away and slows back down to a comfortable pace. She reaches the second below floor door and, seeing no more stairs to go down, walks through it..

Agent 507

Inkling
(I will still attempt >:) )

“..look I’m...I’m sorry about what I said earlier.” He sighed as his color returned black once more. Making a neutral expression again.

Cephalobro

Coral and Clam were busy celebrating their victory on what would've been a life and death situation if they lost that. They suddenly heard footsteps in the base.

Coral: Oh come on! More of those Crimson jerks?!

Clam: Let's hide and see who it is.

Coral: Good idea.

Coral and Clam then hide in the nearest patch of yellow ink.

Last edited:

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
“No. Don’t”, she interrupts him and shakes her head. “I don’t want to hear it..”

She turns all of her attention on their surroundings, noting the ink that’s splattered everywhere.
Was it old..? Or new..?’, she wondered and then walked up to a purple puddle and dipped her finger in it..

(xD oh snap. Lol)

Cephalobro

Coral starts to cough, which panics him a little.

Clam: Careful Coral, we don't want to be seen. *notices the cough making the ink bubble a little*

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
She lifts her finger out of in and places it on her tongue..

It’s still fresh! And it’s Octarian..’, she thought while glancing around. ‘There’s yellow ink all over the place too.. is it Shade’s? No.. I don’t think his was yellow..’, she hums with her finger still in her mouth.
Taking it out, she continues walking and looks back at the Agent; completely oblivious to the yellow puddle and it’s bubbles.

“Keep your guard up.”, she barks. “This ink is fresh.. and I don’t believe it belongs to Shade..”
She gains a tighter grip on her Sloshing Machine, getting ready for whatever battle might happen..

Cephalobro

Coral's impatience got the better him and got out of the ink. Clam also gets out of the ink in an attempt to persuade his brother to hide.

Clam: Coral, what are you doing?! We are going to be seen!

Coral: Sorry, but I have to rescue the survivors.

Clam: Coral, get back here right now.

Coral: No!

The argument between the two brothers escalated enough to become audible.

(Sibling rivalry, am I right? XD)

Agent 507

Inkling
(Think of Nix as a snarky smart selfsentered person that will do anything to get what he wants. I mean look at the previous posts. Ya see what I mean? XD)
((You know, I really dont feel comfortable as playing other peoples characters, you can play as shade and I will allow godmoding this ONCE, but he’s gotta have a weakness of some kind. Ok?))

He sighs as he pulls out his spear sized ink pen, preparing for what could be lingering in the dark “I dont think I’ve ever heard of. ‘Yellow’ ink before..”

EDIT: ((I meant nix))

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Clam: You just had to be impatient, didn't you Coral?

Coral: Hey, at least I'm taking initiative to rescue others of our kind! Being overly careful is what I heard causes many losses in Ranked matches.

Clam: But this isn't some game, this is serious!

Coral: Oh what do you know?! Maybe whoever's coming is friendly.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
((You know, I really dont feel comfortable as playing other peoples characters, you can play as shade and I will allow godmoding this ONCE, but he’s gotta have a weakness of some kind. Ok?))

He sighs as he pulls out his spear sized ink pen, preparing for what could be lingering in the dark “I dont think I’ve ever heard of. ‘Yellow’ ink before..”
(Gotcha. I'll get him to do some other sthuff and notice u guys)

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
(Sibling rivalry, am I right? XD)
(Oh my gosh. I’m dying xD)

“Ah.. It’s a rare col-”, she pauses mid-sentence as she hears the bickering. Octarian bickering.

She pinpoints the noise and slows down; moving towards it and making extra precautions to not alert whoever it was..

(ooooh his weakness should be anime. xd lol)

Agent 507

Inkling
(That would be really funny XD)

He follows behind her, already preparing a knockout rune just in case they were hostile. “Can’t be too careful...” he mumbles before stepping on a metal can making a loud CRUNCH sound.

Cephalobro

Clam: Stop being so naive, mom and dad wouldn't want you to be in danger in the first place!

Coral: But- *hears the sound of the loud crunch* Alright fine! *grabs his Octoshot*

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
“‘Can’t be to careful’, huh?”, she mocks him. “Now we’ll have to hide and wait for whoever that was to show themselves.”

With tentacles turning Crimson Octoling red, she slips into the purple Octarian ink and hides.

Cephalobro

Coral and Clam walk towards a puddle of purple ink, with Coral still being mad at his brother.

Coral: *muttering to himself* What does he know about all of this, he's just another Octotrooper.

Clam: *Stops in his tracks* Coral, I sense someone is hiding in this puddle of purple ink. *readies just in case they get attacked*

Coral: Fine, let's just make this quick. *readies his Octoshot*

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
She becomes extra still, so that they hopefully leave her and her puddle alone.

‘Carp... please don’t shoot, please don’t shoot. I don’t even know what you.. aww carp there’s two of them. It’s a Trooper and.. and..? Wait what is he.??’
, she thought in a panic.
wait.. their dialects sound different, especially the boy...’

Agent 507

Inkling
He poked his head out and slammed one of them with his roller at god-like speeds, then kicking one of them away and hiding in another ink puddle before they see him.

Cephalobro

Coral: Ow! Okay, you're right I was naive! *raises his Octoshot in defense*

Clam: There's someone here! Coral, I need you to go far away from this place.

Coral: But I don't want to lose you... *his eyes starts watering* not after we lost mom and dad.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
She watches the Agent’s quick attack and the two brothers’ strange reactions.

‘I don’t think they’re hostile..’, her gaze focuses on Coral. ‘That one looks scared.. oh gosh.. what have I stepped into now??’

Slowly, she emerges from her ink and calls out to them,
“Hey..!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom